• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

ah madly it sounds like ur going thru hell at the moment hun i really hope this works out for you *sending big hugs ur way*:hugs:

ah madly it sounds like ur going thru hell at the moment hun i really hope this works out for you *sending big hugs ur way*:hugs:

Thank you mamadonna :hugs: I just thought luck was on our side and we were going to have our anniversary :baby: I couldnt believe yesterday with the test and was so happy at telling dh on tuesday. I dont want to sound pesimistic but the signs are not good!

ps I know its not full flow and this is still good, I just have a sinking feeling in my heart....I have felt so ill all week I wonder if this is why?

could be,i hope you feel better soon,but if r not pg maybe you could work towards actually having a baby due for ur 2nd anniversary :shrug:

could be,i hope you feel better soon,but if r not pg maybe you could work towards actually having a baby due for ur 2nd anniversary :shrug:

I love this thank you mamadonna what a lovely idea! I think we are going to do NTNP this month I do know I ov from the last few months of tracking (I am a pcos sufferer so was worried I wasnt!) so apart from vits I think we will take it easy and pray that this has made me just that little more fertile! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

ps sorry rambling on....we did another frer and opk and both are absolutely negative!

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

I want to thank you all for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Ladies,

I am guessing I had a chemical pregnancy :cry:......I had a faint :bfp: yesterday and a very dark opk then brown cm yesterday aft thru to last night....4.45am this morning nothing but then when I got up at 8.30am spotting which is now bright red although extremely light....I did another frer and opk half hour ago and both are completely :bfn: We are devastated and I was extremely happy that we were expecting (or so it seemed!) our 1st :wedding: Anniversary :baby: but we are trying to remain upbeat as possible, mainly cause DS came back from his day out and we dont want him to see Mummy & Daddy upset!

I want to thank you all for your support Ladies :hugs::kiss::hugs:
:hugs:

hey madly just dropping by to say i know how you feel i started spotting yesterday but only when i walked so i layed down put my feet up and later that night took a test and bfp woke up this morn took my temp and my bbt went up from 97.9 to 98.1 and i thought great until i stood up and had a gush of blood. i had a chemical preg last cycle so not feeling so happy right now. still hoping bleeding will stop and trying to convince myself all is well. the bleeding has slowed down as long as i stay still. so my advice to you and to myself is to take it easy and test again in a couple of days or if bleeding stops test but most of all pray. my best wishes to you hun

So sorry madly that sucks big time. Please remember your time will come hunni, I know thats not much consolation now :( x

hey madly just dropping by to say i know how you feel i started spotting yesterday but only when i walked so i layed down put my feet up and later that night took a test and bfp woke up this morn took my temp and my bbt went up from 97.9 to 98.1 and i thought great until i stood up and had a gush of blood. i had a chemical preg last cycle so not feeling so happy right now. still hoping bleeding will stop and trying to convince myself all is well. the bleeding has slowed down as long as i stay still. so my advice to you and to myself is to take it easy and test again in a couple of days or if bleeding stops test but most of all pray. my best wishes to you hun

Thank you hon so much for posting....so sorry you are going thru this too :hugs: I plan on seeing my dr mon and monitoring the bleeding as I say extremely light at the minute but def bfn on frer about hour ish ago and also neg opk when it was a dark line yesterday!

So sorry madly that sucks big time. Please remember your time will come hunni, I know thats not much consolation now :( x

Thank you Gemie, we are crushed but we will get thru this we always get thru everything thrown our way....thank you so much for your support! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

congrats :bfp: team sorry not around no internet in my new house :(

hey girls! congrats on the :bfp: and good luck with the waits
:hugs: to those that the :witch: got
Madly, we were also hoping to have that big 1 year anniversary :bfp: so i know how hard and crushing that feeling is when you realize how plans so quickly change, I hope you can cry, be angry, and then take a deep breath and look towards the future... our time will come!! and hopefully soon :)
I'm not really going to go crazy this cycle, if it happens it happens, but we are traveling right now so i'm just going to focus on being with my hubby for our 1 year celebration. Good luck darlin, and keep a smile on your face, and ask hubby for lots of hugs and kisses... much love and :dust: <3

I'm rubbish today.
Shoulder and chest really hurting from the gas...
Felt so sick on and off..
Couldn't keep eyes open so went to sleep for a few hours.
Feeling bit sorry for myself! :cry: x x

I'm rubbish today.

:hugs:

I'm rubbish today.

huge hugs hun can remember and sympathise hun Hugs XXXXX

how did the op go? did you get the results, been dead tired all day today, not been able to settle as my new house is still not finished yet, have ,moved my stuff into the house but stupidly lost the screws for the beds and cot, so can't stay there yet stupid me :(

I'm rubbish today.

huge hugs hun can remember and sympathise hun Hugs XXXXX

how did the op go? did you get the results, been dead tired all day today, not been able to settle as my new house is still not finished yet, have ,moved my stuff into the house but stupidly lost the screws for the beds and cot, so can't stay there yet stupid me :(

Op was horrible. I freaked out when I woke up and had to be sedated... Result is widespread endo. He said he removed what he could. :cry: x

huge hugs hun might be able still to get pregnant, are you going back to speak to them and start right course of treatment???

i was like you after my op hun they sedated me before and after but then i started going mental and throwing up cause was in soo much pain, i am glad i had it now and want to get to speak with her and get the right treatment sorted, hope your feeling better soon, been 4 weeks on wednesday since my op and my scares are mostly alright just look like huge devision signs lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->