TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

huge hugs hun might be able still to get pregnant, are you going back to speak to them and start right course of treatment???

i was like you after my op hun they sedated me before and after but then i started going mental and throwing up cause was in soo much pain, i am glad i had it now and want to get to speak with her and get the right treatment sorted, hope your feeling better soon, been 4 weeks on wednesday since my op and my scares are mostly alright just look like huge devision signs lol :D

Thanks. Have to wait 3 months to see him again. Not sure why but think he'll be waiting to see if I still get pains etc, and to see if we've had any success ttc... CD10 is tomorrow and usually O CD 12-14 but not sure if I'm up to :sex:
Do you think the lap will have interfered with my usual cycle etc? x

i was told would only effect it if you already had ovulated.

i was told would only effect it if you already had ovulated.

Thanks Lynne, actually seem to be getting quite bad af pains at the mo and am sure got some pink/brown tinged at the toilet. Maybe just from the op?
:hugs:

def just the op, hun i was pouring with blood after my op they said it was because i had already ovulated, pains might be from A the op and B because you might ovulate soon... you would more likely be fertile this month but if your not up to it then take your time, i was told after my op could have sex 48hour after the op, but i was in wayyyyyy to much agony to move never mind anything think was about 2weeks after my op before we done it again was still pretty uncomfortable but when i have sex in general it can be pretty painful :(

Hi Ladies,

Sorry floofymad you are still feeling under the weather after your op:hugs: .....maybe we can be fragile ttc`ers together this cycle?!?!?! :shrug:

Lynne that is so something I would do :dohh: loose the screws :haha:

My Dr confirms I have either had a chemical preg or a early m/c but urges us to keep on doing what we are doing as we are doing something right :thumbup: My bleeding is still of a light flow and only got heavy the once for a few hrs it seems :shrug: she has just said to monitor this and to run another pt in a few weeks...cant say I have her optimism but I am trying to keep strong and remind myself we will get there one day! :thumbup:

Sorry Mummylou the :witch: got you :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Soulshaken :hugs: Thank you for your kind words of support.....mamadonna suggested we work on having :baby: born intime for our 2nd Anniversary, I like this idea maybe you could too :thumbup: Have an amazing 1st Anniversary hon and a lovely romantic break....we intend to have a nice day tom and keep our spirits high despite the hard time right now!

hey hun didn't even know you had got a bfp? aren't u poas obssessed?

:bfp:
Hi Ladies,

Sorry floofymad you are still feeling under the weather after your op:hugs: .....maybe we can be fragile ttc`ers together this cycle?!?!?! :shrug:

My Dr confirms I have either had a chemical preg or a early m/c but urges us to keep on doing what we are doing as we are doing something right :thumbup: My bleeding is still of a light flow and only got heavy the once for a few hrs it seems :shrug: she has just said to monitor this and to run another pt in a few weeks...cant say I have her optimism but I am trying to keep strong and remind myself we will get there one day! :thumbup:

Soulshaken :hugs: Thank you for your kind words of support.....mamadonna suggested we work on having :baby: born intime for our 2nd Anniversary, I like this idea maybe you could too :thumbup: Have an amazing 1st Anniversary hon and a lovely romantic break....we intend to have a nice day tom and keep our spirits high despite the hard time right now!

Hey Madly,
Sorry about what's happend hun. Hope you get another :bfp: soon x Yeah think we'll both be fragile ttc'ers this month for defo. Feel like I'm rushing against endo now. :cry: x

:bfp:
Hi Ladies,

Hey Madly,
Sorry about what's happend hun. Hope you get another :bfp: soon x Yeah think we'll both be fragile ttc'ers this month for defo. Feel like I'm rushing against endo now. :cry: x

Thank you hon :hugs::kiss::hugs: praying for sticky :baby: for us both! I have my scan app next week so will see if anything shows up then :shrug::shrug: PMA hon dont give up hope....I am not going to give up hope, I believe I am meant to be a mummy again and I will achieve that dream :thumbup:

hey all my long awaited AF finally showed up today lol.. this is my first night in new house.... and world cup is all over.... seems wasn't as lucky as we had hoped :( out of the 29 what are the scores???

madly, hey hope your doing alright today. i went to ob they gave me a test bfn, and gave me an ultrasound nothing my lining was thin from the bleeding they showed me the folicles where i guess my body is gearing up for more eggs, they also ran a blood test i get the results today at 1:30 which i'm sure if my body was gearing up to O i am not preg. but it was interesting and nice to know that all my girly parts are ok. i only had one day of a light bleed and the clots lasted for 2 days 3 days of spotting. i was told to wait a couple of months to try again. i was wondering if you are charting your bbt and if your temp has droped below your cover line yet, i am waiting for mine to i am no longer spotting but my temp is still above my cover line any one have any idea how long it takes to drop?

Proper, proper down today. Keep thinking we're never going to get that :bfp:
Seem to spend all my time thinking about it and researching extra things we can try that we haven't so far... :cry:
Hope it's just the op making me feel down.
Oh is being good taking all his new vitamins and maca. Am sure he's secretly just doing it to keep be happy, but thinks it's a load of rubbish!
Stomach still hurts too. Hope it settles down soon x

huge hugs hun you'll get there i have been like that after my op think it makes you think and feel like that i have been the same thinking of things to try, can we compare notes to see if you have anything i don't???

huge hugs hun you'll get there i have been like that after my op think it makes you think and feel like that i have been the same thinking of things to try, can we compare notes to see if you have anything i don't???

Course hun but I'm sure you'll know more than me! I feel like an amature! :wacko:

Hi Ladies,

Having a bad day today as well :cry: giving myself a hard time to feel better immediately and not giving myself proper time to recover :nope: My dr wrote me off sick tonight after I had a funny do after work, she told me I need time off to recover :cry: I havent told work bar one colleague who I am very close with but I think its time that perhaps I did :shrug:

Kelly hon...I dont chart my temps found it way too difficult to take at the same time every morning, I have a scan booked for next monday eve and am feeling really anxious and worried something is going to show/explain why I m/c :dohh: I know but I cant get it out of my head....I think I am blaming myself as well and dont really know why :cry: my pma is defiantly at rock bottom today :cry:

Course hun but I'm sure you'll know more than me! I feel like an amature! :wacko:

well currently we are using angus castus, folic acid, aspirin, prenatals, cough med to thin cm. pre-seed, softcups, opk, fertiitymonitor, temp/cm/cervix charting... can't think whatelse off top of my head..

Hi Ladies,

Having a bad day today as well :cry: giving myself a hard time to feel better immediately and not giving myself proper time to recover :nope: My dr wrote me off sick tonight after I had a funny do after work, she told me I need time off to recover :cry: I havent told work bar one colleague who I am very close with but I think its time that perhaps I did :shrug:

Kelly hon...I dont chart my temps found it way too difficult to take at the same time every morning, I have a scan booked for next monday eve and am feeling really anxious and worried something is going to show/explain why I m/c :dohh: I know but I cant get it out of my head....I think I am blaming myself as well and dont really know why :cry: my pma is defiantly at rock bottom today :cry:
huge hugs hun what you are feeling is normal, not nice but normal. you have suffered a terrible los, i felt this after my losses, also been child loss support leader since 2004 and many women email abut stuff like this. my thoughts and prayer with you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Madly - my thoughts are with you too... It's fine to feel down sometimes. I think we're all feeling that way at the moment. Try to think that if something does show up, then at least you will know and can 'fix' it, whereas if it doesn't, you can relax and keep ttc. GL x x

Lynne - that's way more than us! lol! We using pre-natals, OPKs, just started Maca, separate zinc and vit c, using pre-seed/zestica and about to use soft cups next time! x

Lynne - that's way more than us! lol! We using pre-natals, OPKs, just started Maca, separate zinc and vit c, using pre-seed/zestica and about to use soft cups next time! x

been coniderng meca but don't know much about it... OH is mega fertile. always taken vit c. been considering taking vit b12. trying to max chances. been suggested by re to take clomid this month b4 seeing her.

been coniderng meca but don't know much about it... OH is mega fertile. always taken vit c. been considering taking vit b12. trying to max chances. been suggested by re to take clomid this month b4 seeing her.

Do you think you will?...
Has she given you some to consider? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"