TTC a World Cup Wiggle! PLAYERS:30, SCORE:TEAM BFP 5-19 TEAM BFN & A 2 DARLING ANGELS

congrats buena lucky you. i'm jealous.

yeah hun was given pack of 30

this is my post about clomid: https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...-pcos-3-years-ttc-before-results-lap-dye.html

thats good yor feeling little better today madly, i get like that alot and its been 5 almost 6months since we lost casey :( really was hoping to get pregnant before her due date but doubt that will happen now.

oh and started taking my clomid today so gonna try it this one month, but been feeling mega sick all day :(

thats good yor feeling little better today madly, i get like that alot and its been 5 almost 6months since we lost casey :( really was hoping to get pregnant before her due date but doubt that will happen now.

oh and started taking my clomid today so gonna try it this one month, but been feeling mega sick all day :(

Thank you lynne :hugs::kiss::hugs:

I do feel better today but find myself getting a bit :cry: when I stop and think about things...but as long as my mind is occupied I am ok :wacko: partly the reason why I went to work today although my Dr signed me off sick!

Praying we both have :baby:#2 before our angels due dates :hugs:

hey madly know what you mean i am the same, i am focused more on the medical side of my loss and the mess ups than the loss itself i try not to. if i am being honest when we lost casey was a utter mess, and now i try not to think about what happened or what could have been think thats why i am sooo focused on all the TTC.

still not nice going through all this :(

hugs XXXX

Still waiting for AF not to show,SO's birthday is on Sunday,would be great to give him a gift of a BFP,fx'ed

team :bfn: for me ladies. i've accepted it though and can't wait to at least try to get my body ready to see DH and try again in november. love you all and lots of :dust:

Sending you lots of virtual :hugs: right now Never! I am still working on getting my head round things too (iykwim!) but we got to have faith right :thumbup:

ooooooooooh keep us posted Nightnurse fxed and gl! :thumbup:

sorry everyone got thier AF's :( sorry about you needing to wait ages now to try again nevertogether, huge hugs hun we all need to stay in touch XXX

So sorry about the witch getting you ladies :(

It will happen, stay positive :hugs: Remember; Good things come to those who wait! xxx

so they say gemie lol.... i feel like i've been waiting a life time, all my friends are mega fertile and in the time i have been TTC some of them have had three kids!!! lol just my bloody luck.

thank you everyone. planning to make an appointment back home to get blood work done and maybe HSG. a friend is helping me make the appointment. it will be a good time for me to get it done, because i don't speak german fluently so it's hard for me to get anything done here. will at least be nice to know what we're dealing with here.

lynne - yeah waiting sucks, but i plan to still keep track of my cycles and make sure everything is working properly. probably won't do OPK's, no point really, but will keep track of my temp and maybe take some supplements.

isi - sorry she got you too hun. looks like we are definitely cycle buddies for sure. keep the faith mama.

madly - you are right for sure. we have to keep our heads held high.

i can't try, but i will be behind you girls every step of the freaking way! hope you get your :bfp:'s very soon!

yeah know what you mean never, hope things work out and you get everything sorted, i am taking clomid this month see what happens, got my sister and son myself tonight in my not finished house so gonna be a nightmare my sister is only little so its like being mum to two lol :D

thank you everyone. planning to make an appointment back home to get blood work done and maybe HSG. a friend is helping me make the appointment. it will be a good time for me to get it done, because i don't speak german fluently so it's hard for me to get anything done here. will at least be nice to know what we're dealing with here.

lynne - yeah waiting sucks, but i plan to still keep track of my cycles and make sure everything is working properly. probably won't do OPK's, no point really, but will keep track of my temp and maybe take some supplements.

isi - sorry she got you too hun. looks like we are definitely cycle buddies for sure. keep the faith mama.

madly - you are right for sure. we have to keep our heads held high.

i can't try, but i will be behind you girls every step of the freaking way! hope you get your :bfp:'s very soon!

:hugs:

Hi Ladies,

Well I am wacked lol! I have had DS and my little niece (5mths old!) since 7am this morning, taken my mind off things though! I have just literally sat down was putting the house back in order :haha:

So sorry Isi the witch flew in on her broom! I cant believe she didnt give more of us a break :shrug:

I hope you will still be around Never I will miss you if your not :hugs::kiss::hugs:

We are still waiting for a few more updates to conclude our WORLD CUP WIGGLES thread :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->