ttc after a d&c

I could go back, but heck, I'll just use them in the next couple of weeks! Wish my close friends were TTC, I'd use them as their stocking stuffers. :haha:

Are you ready for Christmas? Shopping done?

Go back and get some HPTs :D
They would make awesome stocking stuffers! :haha:
We haven't even ordered gifts for the family yet and neither DH or I know what we want. Normally, I'd want books but if we do end up leaving soon I can't take them with. So...no idea :blush:
How about you?

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/10787A79-B341-4C2B-B2F7-18BA50DA9833-5383-0000050329CC9A46.jpg

I'd seriously order these for my sisters if it wouldn't make my DH upset. He doesn't quite have the same sense of humor that I do :D

Amy! Im still trying to upload a pic, ive taken like a hundred they are just too cute!! I swear, they are the cutest puppies ive ever seen in my life, i know im biased but still hehe, i have bought puppy nappies, theyre not actual nappies but they are like pads that u put on the floor thta have a scent on them to train the pups to *do their business * there... So they didnt use them very well at first they started chewing on them, but after a bit of puppy treats and patience they are now using the mats :) As im sat on my sofa now i have the laptop on the arm of the chair and the two puppies lay across me in a awkward looking position, both of them fast asleep :) They are very well behaved bless them, a few accidents but thats to be expected :)

I hope things go ok at your appointments and stuff , i really do, i know its easier said than done but try not to worry, they wont tell u u cant have kids and you WIL be a mummy, VERY SOON hopefully!!! I really hope so for all of us , fx!!

My temps arent high anymoe so thinking af will definitely be here by monday, but you know what im fine with that, im getting a bit bitter to ttc, not in a bad way, just in a , cant be arsed way.. I cant make it happen just like that, my bodys obviously just not ready or my eggs arent the one im meant to have, god knows :) And at least AF will be done with for this year, with my cycles being so long, if my af comes on 10th like it is supposed to , it shouldnt reappear until next year, thats a nice thought hehe :)

Hope u are all okay :) xxxx

Oh my Bethany! Wherever do you find this stuff! If my sister got me a pair of those, I'd laugh of course, but couldn't imagine actually wearing them! Lol!

Shopping...I've a few people left to buy for. I know what I need to get, so it'll be easy. I want to drag DH out with me, if he'd ever stay in one place long enough!

Tash your puppies sound amazing!! I can just imagine them using and chewing on their potty pads <---what we call them in the states (or in my area anyway). Your temp is still above the cover line, so there is still a chance! Fx :grr: stay away AF! :af: :nope:

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Natasha_Vienetta_Moran/pupss.jpg

Thereee :) The white one is a boy, thats Duke
The black/blue one is Duchess, my bitch xxxxxx

Natasha, how sweet! You are potty training your babies and getting sleep snuggles. LOVE.

Angel, my sisters would display them. We are an odd bunch :) I got one sister a stress breast ball once :D the others were sad over not getting any
In my own place we have...well actually it is DHs...a big penis idol on display for everyone to see :blush:

They look like they are holding hands :kiss:

Honestly, the pictures do NOT do themjustice, if u all lived closer id say all come round here have a play and a chat !! I wish lol! They are gorgoeus xxxx

LOL Bethany!!!

Tash, I wanna see puppies!!!! And I second what Angel says. I know I dont temp but if you are still above the deciding line then I think thats a good sign! :)

Just got to work after seeing my dr. So it was an appt to basically go over where we go from here which is what I thought it would be. She gave me a few different options... She said she wants to start off with some blood work to rule out anything like diabetes, thyroid issues, lupus, and 2-3 other ones. Then, she talk to me about having a hysterosalpingogram (Angel I think you had this done) to make sure there is no blockage but she doesn&#8217;t seem to think that is an issue for me right now. She said that if I didn&#8217;t fall pregnant this next cycle that we monitor that we would then do this. She then looked over my medical records from my last dr and saw that she said I had a slightly bicornuate uterus. I told her that she THOUGHT that but when she did my D&C, she confirmed that there was no kind of septum. So my new dr wants to do the procedure where they inject the dye only into your uterus to check the shape and what not of your uterus. She said that depending on the results of the blood work and the sonogram, she would then maybe want me to go on clomid in the beginning of my cycle and then progesterone in the end but again this is all depending on what they find out. She said that my negative HCG blood test that we did on 11/24/12 makes her think that I should get my period by this weekend or within the next week. She gave me her cell phone number and said to call her directly if I have any issues getting in to get anything done because these tests will now be time sensitive and she wants to make sure we do it. So just waiting for AF to come at this point and we&#8217;ll go from there. So sorry for the long post :oops:

They are sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy its great news that doctor gave u her cell number, thats brilliant, sounds like she is going to make sure everything is taken care of this time :) Im so happy for u, and brilliant that AF may turn up soon so u can get cracking on TTC again, with all the right help and everything . :D

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Natasha_Vienetta_Moran/pupss.jpg PUPPIES :D xxxx

What a relief! What a great Dr! Yay Amy!! I did have the HSG done...the other one you are talking of is JUST to look at the uterus, good Dr! I love her! Fx come on AF for Amy only!

Tash ~ Awwwww!!!

Angel, my sisters would display them. We are an odd bunch :) I got one sister a stress breast ball once :D the others were sad over not getting any
In my own place we have...well actually it is DHs...a big penis idol on display for everyone to see :blush:

Oh, then they are going to LOVE the shoes! Nothing like boobies on the shelf as a conversational piece.

Psst, you're married so it IS your place too (at least I hope that is what you were referring too lol!)!

Angel, no I meant the penis idol is my husband's LOL. He had it before we married :)

Amy, good for all those tests! But why does she want you on clomid? You want me to politely ask AF to pay you a visit this weekend? :hugs:

So stinking cute Tash!!!

Thanks Angel!!! :hugs:

Im now scared and thinking "What if I DO have a blocked tube and I opted out of that test which was a mistake...". All the what if's are popping into my head.. oye! :dohh:

So stinking cute Tash!!!

Im now scared and thinking "What if I DO have a blocked tube and I opted out of that test which was a mistake...". All the what if's are popping into my head.. oye! :dohh:

I don't think so honey. If you had a blocked tube then wouldn't you have trouble getting pregnant? :hugs:

Angel, no I meant the penis idol is my husband's LOL. He had it before we married :)

Amy, good for all those tests! But why does she want you on clomid? You want me to politely ask AF to pay you a visit this weekend? :hugs:

Not sure, she said that it wouldnt hurt anything if I did go on it from my uderstanding unless I understood her wrong. She said that she will monitor my follicles and see.

Yes please re AF! I need her to come. Im probably the only one at the moment wishing for her to pay me a visit so listen up af... if you are in need of visiting any of us... VISIT ME! Dont you dare visit any of these ladies!!!! :trouble:

So stinking cute Tash!!!

I don't think so honey. If you had a blocked tube then wouldn't you have trouble getting pregnant? :hugs:

Thats what I thought too and she said since I got pregnant relativlye fast both times that she isnt worried about it right now. She also said with the next cycle, if Im using an OPK and all and dont fall that we would THEN discuss doing this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->