ttc after a d&c

Amy is watching out for us guys! :cloud9:
Clomid to monitor follicles- I think it makes more sense :)

Angel, no I meant the penis idol is my husband's LOL. He had it before we married :)

Amy, good for all those tests! But why does she want you on clomid? You want me to politely ask AF to pay you a visit this weekend? :hugs:

:rofl: That is what I thought you were saying, but wasn't clear. Oh boy! Well, If you've got it flaunt it!

Angel, no I meant the penis idol is my husband's LOL. He had it before we married :)

Amy, good for all those tests! But why does she want you on clomid? You want me to politely ask AF to pay you a visit this weekend? :hugs:

:rofl: That is what I thought you were saying, but wasn't clear. Oh boy! Well, If you've got it flaunt it!

:rofl:

I love all you girls to pieces! lol

Im now scared and thinking "What if I DO have a blocked tube and I opted out of that test which was a mistake...". All the what if's are popping into my head.. oye! :dohh:

My RE said, we know at least ONE tube is open because you've become pregnant. In fact as I was on the table getting prepped for the HSG, she said, we're only doing this to increase your chances. (25% spike in BFPs within 3 months of the procedure.) It just so happens I had "debris" in my right tube that she was able to push out of the way with they dye. You are totally fine.

I'm surprised about the clomid too...but they say it helps regulate progesterone too. If the pros out weigh the cons, then go for it! Hopefully she'll see you O all on your own! We will be follie watchers together!

Im now scared and thinking "What if I DO have a blocked tube and I opted out of that test which was a mistake...". All the what if's are popping into my head.. oye! :dohh:

My RE said, we know at least ONE tube is open because you've become pregnant. In fact as I was on the table getting prepped for the HSG, she said, we're only doing this to increase your chances. (25% spike in BFPs within 3 months of the procedure.) It just so happens I had "debris" in my right tube that she was able to push out of the way with they dye. You are totally fine.

I'm surprised about the clomid too...but they say it helps regulate progesterone too. If the pros out weigh the cons, then go for it! Hopefully she'll see you O all on your own! We will be follie watchers together!

Im thinking I may have imssunderstood what she said then. She said that she didnt want to start me on it (IF she did) until after af arrives. Is that when you normally go on it? I dont know too much about clomid so I suppose I should read up on it and how it works. :oops:

Amy, yeah you only do clomid at beginning of cycle like...CD 3-7?

Im thinking I may have imssunderstood what she said then. She said that she didnt want to start me on it (IF she did) until after af arrives. Is that when you normally go on it? I dont know too much about clomid so I suppose I should read up on it and how it works. :oops:

Oh no, you are right. Clomid is taken on specific cycle days shortly after your AF starts. I'm just curious why she would want to start you on it IF you ovulate on your own? But if she'll give it to you, then take it! I'm feeling twins!

I've been arguing with my Dr about starting me on it, but she doesn't want to because of the risk. I will be talking with her about it again in the next few weeks though because I GIVE! Cycle monitoring is not enough! I want assistance that comes in the form of a pill!

Oh no, you are right. Clomid is taken on specific cycle days shortly after your AF starts. I'm just curious why she would want to start you on it IF you ovulate on your own? But if she'll give it to you, then take it! I'm feeling twins!

I've been arguing with my Dr about starting me on it, but she doesn't want to because of the risk. I will be talking with her about it again in the next few weeks though because I GIVE! Cycle monitoring is not enough! I want assistance that comes in the form of a pill!

Isn't Femara supposed to be less risky? Though it doesn't carry that delightful risk of TWINS :oneofeach: :twinboys: :twingirls:

i just finished clomid last night-come on :oneofeach: - at least one for you and one for me ;)

my mom said he weirdest thing the other day when i told her about my friend's ivf twins. she actually asked if she'd want to let me have one!!! haha. bless you mommy. knocked my socks off when she said that.

That is something that she mentioned that we would be at risk for.. multiple babies but she said if you are ok with that then we will move forward. I said Ill take what I can get at this point!!

Horsey, sending twin vibes your way babe!!!!

my mom said he weirdest thing the other day when i told her about my friend's ivf twins. she actually asked if she'd want to let me have one!!! haha. bless you mommy. knocked my socks off when she said that.

hahaahh! Gotta love moms! :hugs:

That is awesome :baby: :haha:

OMG, I have to share this part of my chat I just had with my hubby just now... he is crazy!

me: oh one more thing... IF she does put me on clomid... it raises our chances for twins *shocked face*
DH: nice, a 2fer
me: WHAT!?!?!!? I thought you would pee your pants about that
DH: lol
2for1....what a deal
me: *SMH* um.... are you going to push them out? lol

This guy! lol

OMG, I have to share this part of my chat I just had with my hubby just now... he is crazy!

me: oh one more thing... IF she does put me on clomid... it raises our chances for twins *shocked face*
DH: nice, a 2fer
me: WHAT!?!?!!? I thought you would pee your pants about that
DH: lol
2for1....what a deal
me: *SMH* um.... are you going to push them out? lol

This guy! lol

He is a keeper Amy :D

My SIL sent me more early birthday presents. I can never compete with her :o

:sleep: so tired. Missed my morning nap of laziness :haha:
:img: why is this licking? :help:

:book: [-(

Users who are viewing this thread