ttc after a d&c

hi guys i just came on really fast to catch up and say hey, i have to eb up for work in 6 hrs and shoudl be asleep silly lolsy :) xx
amy ur doc sounds great, hurray for good help at last xxxxxxx hoping for ur 2fer :)
bethany ur sil sounds great and fx for tomoros pee xxxxxxxxxx
horsey, that is so funny of ur mom :) xx
angel :hugs: hon fx for u too xxxx
tash is busy with her adorable puppies xxxxx
hi and :dust: to all xxxxxxxxxx
nt nt xxxxxxxxxxx

Angel, yeah I am thinking that I read that Femara won't be as hard on the ovaries. I can't think of the term- supposed to be watching Breaking Bad with spouse lol! How soon do you get to ask? :)

Hubby is a chemist so he discovered it yesterday and is hooked :)
Maybe that was it with Femara too! It doesn't thin the lining I don't think. Does your DH go to every appointment? Hope you can get away long enough to ask for pills! :hugs:

Horsey Fixed for Twins this cycle and most importantly a BFP! :dust:

Amy YAY for a great doctors! So glad you switched Amy!! You should be pregnant in no time!! AF this is the one and only time I ask you to come now for amy. Your DH is so sweet to say that about the clomid and twins! :) How exciting that you and horsey are trying for babies with it now!<3

Angel sounds like your nearly ready for christmas! :) Fixed for your BFP!! I must agree go for more hpts if you havent already!! :dust: Also why wont your RE give you clomid if ur requesting it?<3

Bethany I am sooo excited for you to test again!! STAY AWAY AF!!! STAY AWAY!! :dust: I love your pictures!! The shewee sounds handy and gave me a good laugh!! I just asked my dh for one for christmas! It would come in handy for long road trips or camping. You have a great sense of humor and I think its pretty cool that you would give that to your sisters as a gift if dh got it :) Though I know id never wear them! As for your "future" monkey pet that would be sooo cute to have!!! Sounds like us ladies are really loving our fur babies and they will have LO's tormenting them soon!!! All of our pets with that is for sure!! <3

Tash your puppies are soooo cute!!! <3 em!!! I hope they are potty trained easy for you and you can teach them tricks! :) They are so lucky to have you as their mommy!!! Now lets make a bfp happen!!! :dust:

Laura I hope you get your rest before work sweety! Im sorry your having cramping. If it makes you feel better I get painful cramps/pulling/stretching pains too. As long as no bleeding or severe cramps that make you crawl up in pain you should be just fine. Did you call your ob? I am only going by what my doctor says. I know when I work a long day its when I get most pain. The doctor said its normal for me. So hoping its same for you. Have you been feeling the baby move more lately?? How are you?? I hope work is going well for you and isnt too much on you!<3

Angel, aw why can't men be more understanding? I hope that he caves :flower:
You just want to be proactive, right? RAINBOW INCOMING.

Jen, the shewee would be good for camping and trips but also, a fried said they could help you to aim for pee cups when heavily pregnant. Think about it :D
Our pets deserve to be tormented and played with hehe! Your doggy will love having a baby around <3

haha all i am pitchering is your LO pulling on your kittys tall and you giving him a dirty look to just bare with it til you can save him!! lol Come on bfp i wanna see pictures of kitty being chased!!

Angel your pregnant i wont think anything else til u tell me other wise! Same for you bethany & tash!

:dust:

Horsey your next with amy to follow!!!<3

I am craving a hot fudge sundae from applebees (mini shooters) yum why cant there be a yummy ice cream place open close by right now :(

Jen, aw sorry you can't fulfill the craving :( :hugs:
And my cat is so terrified of children! My brother's kids weren't to his liking at all and the squealish sounds of children have him losing hair in chunks from the stress LOL

aww he will probably hide for dear life!!

Hi Laura hi Jen!!! How are you ladies??!? Lol re lo and getting glared at by kitties lol. I know boys are going to be super jealous once we have a little one. Hehe

How are your bumps doing? Jess you too! Hope the three if you and bumps are doing well.

K off to bed for me, nighty nighty Dollys and talk to ya in the morn!

Hi Laura hi Jen!!! How are you ladies??!? Lol re lo and getting glared at by kitties lol. I know boys are going to be super jealous once we have a little one. Hehe

How are your bumps doing? Jess you too! Hope the three if you and bumps are doing well.

K off to bed for me, nighty nighty Dollys and talk to ya in the morn!

Um don't know how I double posted but oops!

Ps, Jen wish I could swing by Applebee's and bring it over to ya hun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->