ttc after a d&c

Hey girls..

Jess Jen Laura how are the bumps? Hope youre all okay!

Amy has AF turned up yet? I hope she does very soon for you so you can get checking out those follies!!

Bethany how are u ? Tested again yet? I hope the other day wasnt an evap and i hope it was the start of a BFP!

Angel your temps are looking brill!

Horsey how are you?

Ladies , sorry i been quiet past two days... Kind of had a big high and a big low..

Obviously got my puppies and i am over the moon about them! My mum doesnt know yet, she will go mad, she thinks that with my health and trying for a baby she thinks that having pets is a bad idea.. But i do realise they are a lifelong commitment and they need love and care and they cost money, we were going to have dogs eventually, the only reason we havent go any before now is we thought we should have a baby first so that the dogs dont feel left out when i do have a baby because of the attention i will be giving the baby, but, ive decided ( sounds daft but ) ive decided to buy a toy dol that moves, and make sure the dogs know hte boundaires with it, and i will sit wiht the toy on my lap sometimes so that they are used to it by the time i have a baby, i dont know if its a proven thing but i guess it wont do any harm ay :)

The big low ive had, is that since yesterday ive had extreme pain in my stomach ( i dont know if ive ever mentioned but i was diagnosed with severe endometreosis two years and a half years ago ) and it completely went away when i was pregnant, and i think it has started coming back, i was meant to have an operation to remove the lesions on the outside of the womb, but i found out i was pregnant a week before my operation, so the hospital have said that if i am not pregnant by the new year they need me to think about having hte operation, which will set me ever further back on TTC :'(

I am so ill today as i took dihydrocodeine last night for the pain as it got that bad, and now my body wont stop shaking, i feel like im floating i feel so sick , ive had to have the day off work, i feel so ill its unreal :(( chris said that all i did last night wasmoan and cry in my sleep and he didnt sleep a wink, cos i stop breathing in my sleep for minutes at a time and its usually worse if ive been crying, i feel so awful because he had to be up at 5 for work :((

So im lying on the settee with my quilt and the puppies asleep on me watching some movies :) I will get in so much trouble for having today off sick as ive had alot of time of in the past with my health condition.

ANYWAY enough of me! Hope youre all okay!!!

I POAS this morning and BFN , i am definitely expecting AF on monday, maybe thats another reason the pain is hurting so much in my belly..

Love uall xxxx

https://i1298.photobucket.com/albums/ag41/Natasha_Vienetta_Moran/mybabies.jpg

Natasha, you poor thing! I am so sorry you aren't feeling well- seriously wish I was there to cuddle you. :hugs:
I think the doll for the pups is a nifty idea :thumbup:
As for your surgery, have you thought that maybe it would help you in TTC? I have some friends who have endometriosis as well and for them, having that kind of surgery made them more fertile. Big :hugs: on whatever you decide and keep in mind- you aren't out until the witch shows her face! <3

Ladies, I POAS again and I still think I see something but it is faint. Starting to feel crazy lol! So no more testing until Saturday. Unless AF shows first :)

Bethany i truly hope you get your BFP this weekend... :D

I know for a fact AF is going to turn up, the amount of pain ive been in im sure of it, come monday/tuesday it will be here, maybe next month ay :)

How are we all?! xxxxx`

Good Morning Girls!!

Bethany, I think you are preggers!!!!! :dance:

Tash, your puppies are sooo stinking cute!!! :kiss:

Laura/Jen/Jess, how are you ladies and your bumps doing?? :baby:

Angel, silly hubby. Mine can be the same way when it comes to medicine but they just love us and want the best for us... bless them :hugs:

Horsey, any updates?? Have you been doing any more wedding planning?

Sorry if Ive missed anyone :oops:

No AF for me yet but Im super sad/moody today so hopefully thats a sign. :shrug: Hoping she comes this weekend!

Hi and daily :dust: to all!

Amy i know arent they just the cutest things!!

Im getting a bit pissed off that my cousin (bitch) is updating her status every two minutes so i see her face and nae every two minutes, does my head in, i just wanna punch her, the weeks are going by as im counting down to getting pregnant, and shes slowly but surely totting up the weeks pregnant she is... Im so annoyed with her!

Amy how are u? Any sign of AF yet? xxx

Awww Tash, I&#8217;m so sorry you are not feeling well and that your cousin is being very insensitive. I think you really need your space from her and she doesn&#8217;t seem to get it so maybe you should temporarily defriend her from FB and just avoid her as much as you can. She seems pretty relentless and won&#8217;t stop but you need to stay away from her so that you can have some peace.

Tash ur pups are dolls so cute and cuddly. Makes me wanna stay how and cuddle kobe all.day but i must finish christmas shopping... Yuck.
Tash im sorry ur in pain and about ur insensitive cousin. I agree with amy defriend her. U dont need the stress sweety. Enjoy ur pups and dh. Its almost christmas!! So get excited sweety.

Bethany im sooo excited for saturday! Praying your patience gives u a dark dark.bfp!!! :) :dust:

Angel any news??? How are u?? :dust:

Amy hope they are signs ur last af is coming. Cant wait til it comes so u can move forward with testing! One and only time ill ever ask for u to get af! Hows work?<3

Laura hope ur having a good day sweety<3 hows it going?

Jess hope u and baby are doing ok! Miss you and always thinking of u!<3

I had my hubby take me to store last night and i had my ice cream sundae. Thank u amy for offer! I wish we all lived close! Our los wouldnt need anymore friends ever! They would have eachother. Oh to dream. Time to get out of bed get dressed and finish chriatmas shopping hopefully. Got my husband and mom left. Kobe n precious need soup meat bones. I got a 100 christmas bonus i despritely need sneakera bc mine have holes in them and its only pair of shoes i own. I just realized im not girly to have a girl. I dont own boots or dressy shoes and i wear clothes from high school. Im 28yrs old with no fashion sense. All well i also need new bras (i outgrown mine) should i buy nursing bras or reg bras?? Wow my husband is right i need to fix all this before baby is here. Wish i had someone to help me throw away old clothes and help me start fresh. (most my hs sweaters are nice but some faded n some holey at.seams like under arms)

Awww wish I was there to help ya hun! Work is ok, its work lol. I JUST started Xmas shopping isn't that terrible!? How are you feeling? :hugs:

Thanks ladies...

You guys think you guys are bad!

Ive not even bought a card for christmas! Not a thing! xxxx

Natasha, I just remembered the psychic's words to you. Your time is coming! :happydance:
Oh and block your cousin from FB!

Amy, how are you? Hope AF shows soon so that you can be closer to TTC that rainbow!

Jen, first off- it is great to fit into stuff from HS! I can still wear shirts but not pants. Nothing wrong with dressing young ;) heels stink. Flats can be extremely cute, comfortable and make your feet look smaller.*
You planning to nurse? Maybe a nursing bra?
Wish we were all there to help you out! And how sweet of DH to take you out <3

Jessica, letting you know that I love you honey and hope you are doing better. And if you aren't then let us know so that we can love and support and reassure you :hugs:

Laura, where are you? :kiss:

Horsey, I never asked if you had bad side effects from Clomid. Giving you loads and loads of twin :dust:

Angel, how are you today? <3

Guys I don't think I am pregnant. I have a friend who just tested (not even late yet) and her BFP is glaringly apparent. Maybe these are crap tests (sigh)
May just end up being another long cycle

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/91030C14-82EB-41F7-8CCF-6D870E08E3C1-6902-0000060D34E949F2.jpg

Oh and I forgot to tell you that my kitty chewed on my pee stick from this morning. EW.

ew bad little kitty! heh. your kitty is a bit on the naughty, isnt he.

guys im losing hope. :(

xmas cards - i was wanting to do a photo postcard. do you know where i'd send the photo to get those printed? i want the sort of thing we dont need an envelope for.

Horsey, it was pretty gross of him! No idea why he went for it- just had to smell like piss!
Have you used Shutterfly before? They may send envelopes anyways but you can save them for other stuff :)
Don't lose hope Horsey. We are all in this together. You will be the mom of multiples. :hugs:

Bethany - EW Gross , Kitty eating your pee stick!

Horsey - Hey chick how are you?

ALl the rest of you hope you are okay

Im still not well..... Im so hungry but when i look at food to eat i feel sick as hell, havent eaten since Tuesday night :( even a biscuit :( Even my skin hurts, i feel like my skin is bruised all over, like no matter where i touch it feels like im touching a bruise :(

I hope i can go into work tomorrow, i need to get some overtime in!

Im going to temp until O on next cycle is confirmed then stop until january so i can enjoy the lie ins of christmas :) xxxx

Natasha honey, are you coming down with the flu? My skin always hurts with the flu :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->