ttc after a d&c

Amy, when you get first af are you and dh going to start ttc with that cycle? I'm so excited for you. How are you feeling hon? Are you using preseed this time or going au natural? I got first bfp the first month using preseed, but I have no idea if that had anything to do with it or maybe using the opk. Maybe it was just a coincidence. :hugs:

Jen, wow little Zoey is a strong baby!! Very smart little girl. Mine has rolled over too, but she did it while on tummy time, from tummy on to back. Its amazing how quick they grow, right? I also have fear about my Sophia's eyesight. My fear is because she is already 3 weeks and doesn't track objects very well. She can follow then sometimes or when she wants too. But I have even taken my paranoia to the next level and have been scared she is blind. :( Even though her pupils dilate with light and she seems to be able to see, I am still paranoid. Partially because I had a day dream before she was born (not really a dream, just a paranoid thought) that she would be born with blue/grey eyes and in the day dream she was blind, and then she really happened to be born with blue eyes that have turned to light blue grey and I am scared my paranoid thought is coming through. :( All of my children have been born with dark brown eyes that have stayed brown, so I have never had a baby with blue/light grey eyes. I am thinking they will turn brown eventually because hubby has dark brown eyes and mine are brownish/green (hazel/honey). Everybody is hoping her eyes will stay blue because my dad (who passed away) had beautiful blue eyes. It doesn't really matter to me, as long as she is nice and healthy. :)

Laura, how are you and cute Simon doing? Well, breast feeding didn't work out for me. I am still pumping but getting about 1 ml of breast milk a day and I have to return the breast pump this week (Medela Symphony). I feel so guilty about my lack of breast milk, but I know this has been a problem for me since I had my first baby 13 years ago. I really thought that with Sophia things were going to be different and that I all my issues with breast feeding would miraculously disappear and that I would be able to breast feed. :(

I did my first test today based on 24 day cycle as per last month. Negative! But i havent given up hope yet... 24 day cycles was not normal for me prior to mc so hopefully its gone back to 28 days. So now im going to try and hold off until Friday. I see me using about a million before then! haha :dohh:
Also the price of FR has gone up!!! now $16.99 for 3! how rude! I might go to the chemist and see what other options there are.

Leslie, What do you think... do you think you're pregnant?? I feel grumpy and moody like AF time but have some weird feelings in my tummy that i dont usually get this early. :shrug:
How are you feeling today?

Laura, Thank you!! Im hoping ill be pregnant on the due date so it wont hurt as much! Hows little milky going? haha :flower:

Amy, I just found some other generic brand tests on ebay that was like 10 for $3.08. They say they are sensitive but for 3 dollars im willing to give it a go. Estimated delivery.. 2 days!
how are you feeling? :hugs:

Angel, its all happening now... so very close!! Its going to be an amazing feeling holding him in your arms for the first time! :baby:

Jess, no BPF so far!! i waited two cycles for ttc. It took 8 weeks for AF after d&c and it wasnt normal and very painful so i thought it best to wait one more. The next one was 24 days and a lot more normal (except for being 24 days).
How is Sophia and you going? :flower:

Bethany, any updates on your sister?? :hugs:

Jen hope little Zoey isnt rolling all over the house! haha :baby:

:hugs: everyone!

Laura- thanks for advice on tests...I don't know though I kind of like the digitals because I don't have to guess about the lines. I guess by waiting long enough digital should work. Funny you don't like first response because I've heard good things..how about clear blue? How is Simon?

Bethany- so sorry bout your sister...thinking of you and keep us updated!

Angel- so happy for you that it is almost here!

How are your little ones Jen and Jess?

Lisa- ah your guess is as good as mine with the pregnancy feelings. I have been crampy and nauseous for the past 3 days or so. I keep thinking with AF do I usually start cramping this early? Also having dreams but any kind of hormones can do that. I have no clue...would be second AF since d and c. I am going to test earliest the 23rd at night ( especially if using digital! And as I said would love a bday present for the 24th). AF is due 20th.You are testing again fri? Where will you be in your cycle then?

Hope you are feeling well Amy! I told DH I wasn't feeling great and he said " that's good right" haha. Thought of you!

Leslie, I hate the TWW!! haha im having the same kind of symptoms as you!! hopefully that means we are both pregnant! Would be good to go through the same things together! I really have no idea where im at since my last cycle was 24 days. Friday would be 5 days before AF based on 28 day cycle. I feel like i O early though so I'm not so sure it would be a 28 day one. All the wondering and guessing is so hard.... i wish i was more patient like you!
Hopefully we both get good birthday presents!! Are you doing anything special for your bday?

Haha I am so not patient but making myself wait with tests because of how I have felt in the past. I really do hope this is it for both of us! Don't they say implantation is around now anyway? That us what I am hoping cramps are.
Not sure what I am doing my bday since it is during the week. May have DH do BBQ and have a couple friends over.

What does everyone feel about first morning urine versus other times? I have heard different things. Last BFP was 9:00pm for me.

Lisa & Leslie ~ Your symptoms sound promising!

As for the act of poas: The cheapies are soooo slim you'd have to be a sharp shooter to NOT pee all over your hand! I used Dixie cups (little disposable cups) and left the stick in for 20 seconds. If I thought I saw a faint BFP, I'd feed the same cup the other brands I could scrounge up under the sink!

Lisa ~ Hurray for finding eBay cheapies! Nothing more gratifying than a steal on HPTs!

Leslie ~ Evening should be fine for testing since you'll be testing 4 days after AF was due. Hats off to you for having the staying power!

Jess & Jen ~ Rolling over already! What strength your girls have!! I didn't think that started until after the 2nd month...do you now have to adjust their mattress heights as a result of their newfound mobility? So much for a cradle or bassinet!

:wave: Laura, Bethany & Amy.

Today's dilemma: I've started second guessing my choices...today it's the diaper bag. :dohh: I guess it isn't going to hurt to have a few since it will be carried in lieu of a purse, but the choices are endless! I'll be boxing up Gucci for Petunia Pickle Bottom and I'm ok with it!

Hi Angel, nice diaper choice. As for the rolling over, Sophia has done it in her portable playard about 3 times and once or twice in her crib. But she has only rolled over from tummy to back. While she is on her back, the most she can do is rolled over on to her side. No adjustments need to be made other than keeping a very very close eye on her, which we always do. :) Sophia has come a long way considering she was born early. I still worry about so many things. Her 1 week stay in the NICU made me permanently paranoid. I know I shouldn't be like this, and I should just enjoy her but its so hard sometimes. :(

Hi girls!

Amy, when you get first af are you and dh going to start ttc with that cycle? I'm so excited for you. How are you feeling hon? Are you using preseed this time or going au natural? I got first bfp the first month using preseed, but I have no idea if that had anything to do with it or maybe using the opk. Maybe it was just a coincidence. :hugs:

Wehave preseed but we used it when we were on clomid and I didnt get pregnnat :( I dont remember if we used it with the second pregnancy but I think we are going to forego it this time. We are going to start trying as soon as af shows which seems like forever!!!!! :(

Amy, I just found some other generic brand tests on ebay that was like 10 for $3.08. They say they are sensitive but for 3 dollars im willing to give it a go. Estimated delivery.. 2 days!
how are you feeling? :hugs:

Yay!!! Now you can properly feed your POAS addiction!!! :happydance::haha:

Hope you are feeling well Amy! I told DH I wasn't feeling great and he said " that's good right" haha. Thought of you!

LOL! awwww DH's can be so funny sometimes... they try! :)

How is everyone feeling? Laura, Jen, Bethany, Angel.. anyone I missed :hugs:

AFM~ Started back on my pre-pregnancy fitness routine and am so tired and sore today :( It started with 2 bike rides over the weekend then swam laps for about 1 1/2 yesterday and now Im feeling it. Oh well.. hoping to catch up on some sleep tonight so that I can do it again tomorrow :) On a not so happy note... Colleguezilla came back from vaca today and we are back to the norm with her. :dohh: :cry: She had been gone since last thursday and it was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!!!!!!!! lol

Aww Jess. Sophia is a strong little one...I'm sure your scare early on has you on your toes. I pray it eases up for you and you really get to sit back and enjoy her. Thank you for the info on them rolling. I need an owner's manual for infants! Ha!

Amy ~ Oh your exercise sounds refreshing! I miss that workout "sore." Have we ever learned if you have to O before AF starts? I hope the :witch: just comes on for you...I wake in the morning looking for your temp spike to signal Ov, but really just want to see a pink box marked H!

Dear AF,

I am writing on behalf of Amy...you don't want the wrath of pregnant Angel to rain down on you, so be a dear...dust off that broom stick and get your tushie over to Amy STAT!

Your long time nemesis,
Angel

PS Thank you for taking hiatus from my uterus. I'm sure you are in high demand in some areas, so please continue to focus on those who more than welcome you and leave the rest of us alone!

BUAHAHHAHAH!!!!!! :rofl: I LOVE it Angel!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I dont know if you have to ovulate to have a period. Im assuming you dont since there are plenty of women who have then without releasing an egg. I would just shed my endo I guess but Im hoping that I do O so that Im reassured that EVERYTHING is working just fine.

Jess, I agree with Angel. Sophia is one tough cookie but seeing her in the NICU and what not had to be devestating. I cant even begin to imagine the worry you have but she is thriving! She is going to be fine and just enjoy this time with her while she is this little. As you have seen twice already, they grow up so fast! :hugs:

Oh that's right, those pesky anovulatory cycles. We don't want that...so come on temp spike!! Are you eating items on the fertile foods lists out there? Things like, legumes, things high in B vitamins, whole milk?? I know you guys are going old school, but a little dietary tweaking doesn't hurt ;)

I am seeing exercising and eating specifically to conceive... Inform me about it! :)

Leslie ~ I cannot seem to find the book I downloaded with the dietary specs I followed, but this link has very similar info (including the daily cup of organic whole milk): https://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/fertility-foods.aspx.

Exercise, while its great for cardio, it also works wonders on our psyche!

You won't need to worry with this because you'll be getting your BFP next week. Hope you're taking your prenatals or at least a B complex! :dust:

Leslie - I had a dream last night that i got my period. :(
I got my BFP first thing in the morning last time.
My DF says the same thing... i say im not feeling good and says "thats good right" haha!! They are all the same.

Angel - You can never have to many bags! haha. My SIL has a Petunia Pickle Bottom bag and she loves it. :)

AFM - Not feeling the best today. My tummy hurts and I'm cranky and my uterus feels really heavy...but thats good right said every DH! :(

Lisa~ Heavy uterus is perfectly fine... It's the thick lining (aka home to your bean) :cloud9:

I ordered the Petunia Pickle Bottom Boxy...it's part of Nordstrom's anniversary sale and I couldn't resist the price! I'm thinking I need different sizes for different events/outings...totally justifiable! Hehehe.

Thanks Angel! Having a bad day. :( I don't want to get out of bed!

What color bag did you get?
How are you feeling today? Should we start having guesses of what day your LO in arriving??

It's color is called "Chatelet Stop," it's embossed black. Figured DH wouldn't mind toting it around if it's wasn't too frilly. It will also look great connected to the stroller!

Sorry about your bad day...we've had our share of those! I know how dream (good or bad) can set the tone for my day. I hope it gets better...one more day and your new HPTs should be in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->