ttc after a d&c

Jess & Laura hi! How are you and the little ones?
The dollar tree tests are ok sometimes pos can smearbbut i coulda gt a bad test.
Lisa congrats i see it!! :)cant wait for confirmation test!
Leslie ur next :dust:
Angel bag sounds nice. House is really for his arival :) im so excited for u! How are u feeling?
Bethany nesting is fun! :) im so sorry for kitty n ur sister. I hope they are both okay and u feel better<3

Zoeys doing well.wish i could post a pic from my cell on here but option notvavailable lame . Woke up to kobe vomiting all over bed and floor. I hope hes okay. Its extremely hot outside. None my friends nor my bro or sis or cousins aunts or uncles have meet zoey yet . Trav fam hasnt either . Starting to feel wevdont need em anyways. His mom n sis fam went to nj beach this wek. They comevhome today. Travs feelig neglected byme and like zoey hates him. I explained it takes time yo know her and whay she needs. He needsvone on one time with her seriously. He has been helping with stuff lately thou :)

Thanks Angel. Spoke with Dh briefly about my thoughts and test and he is urging me to wait. He is right and he remembers how we both felt seeing BFN last time. Being patient... July 23 it is

Poor doggy Jen. Hope he gets better. Sorry to hear your family hasn't been by. Maybe they are just giving you time to settle in :shrug: Is Zoey's reflux better? The Mommy Meetings going ok?

Leslie ~ Good support you have with your DH. So testing :test: in 5 days!

Stay cool :coolio: ladies...It's a scorcher out there!

My sis and her fam are coming in today! They want as much beach time as possible, I told them to enjoy it, I don't go outside for recreational purposes before 6pm for fear of fainting! I just don't see the appeal of the hot sand or having to stay in the water and get beat up by the waves to keep cool.

PS Amy, where's your temp? You alright?

Hi Ladies!

Lisa.... eeeek!!!! :happydance: When are you testing again??? Early congrats to you hun!

Leslie... I too am waiting for you to :test:

Jen, sorry to hear Kobe was sick and about your friends and all the fam. Im hoping that your hubby gets one on one time with Zoey and builds that connection. Its just as important if not more important for a father to be close to his daughter. Hope it gets better hun.

Laura & Jess.. hugs to you and your LO's! :kiss::hugs:

Amy, so sorry that the results were inconclusive. :( I hope that lovenox will help you grow a miracle baby

Sorry I haven't been on much. I have been feeling a little blue. And then I have been busy getting my apartment baby ready. And my kitty was sick too :(
Sister is on new blood thinners. Hope they do the trick!

Glad to hear that your sis is on new meds. Hope they work for her hun. Sorry you are feeling blue honey... is it your sister or something else thats making you blue? Or just a moment? Whatever it is, I hope you feel better soon. LOVE YOU!!!!!! :hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Amy ~ I'm up way too early...going to try to go back to sleep so I can properly stalk your temp! :haha:

Went up today but I had what Im pretty sure were O pains yesterday and a little lingering this morning. I forgot to use an OPK yesterday and this morning so Im not sure if FF will confirm it soley on my temps. FF thinkis Im on CD 34 so I dont know if I will still get my crosshairs. Not extremely important this month since we arent trying but wouldve been great to have that confirmation of O. Oh well! :dohh:

:hi: Amy! I think FF will show crosshairs regardless of cycle length. Yay for ov pains...means AF will be here in two weeks, then it's ON! Commence Operation Amy Catches a Rainbow!! :dust:

My sis is in the drive now! :hugs:

Thanks Angel!!!!! Yay!!!! Im hoping that we catch the eggy soon and that the lovenox does the trick. I cant imagine what else there is left to test for so at this point we are just keeping our fingers crossed!

EEEEEEEkkkk.. less than 5 weeks and your little guy will be here!

Amy, I am so sorry about the inconclusive test results. But it looks like your body is moving forward and preparing for ov and do its job. Its amazing how the body recuperates and knows what to do. I only wish the best for you. My mom was telling me a story the other day about a woman who had 2 miscarriages (she lost a boy and a girl) in a row and some months later she ended up pregnant with twins, a boy and a girl!! I can't wait until your little miracle, or miracles... :hugs:

Bethany, I hope your sister is recovering. That must be very scary what she is going through :( . I hope she makes a swift recovery. I hope you cheer up hon, every time you feel blue, think pink (your precious little girl growing inside you). How are you feeling physically? :hugs:

Lisa, and updates? When do you plan to test again? Oh yeah, the time difference i forgot about that. I can't wait until you test again. I'm so excited for you. :hugs:

Leslie, I admire your patience! It is a good idea to wait though because in reality you could be pregnant but the test strip might not pick up the hcg yet. I have my fx for you to get your bfp. :hugs:

Angel, you are almost there!! Stay indoors hon. Pregnancy and heat don't mix too well. I can't wait until your little miracle arrives. :hugs:

Thanks Jess :hugs: Thats a wonderful story! I hope for the same. I am pretty optomistic but do have my "what if" moments :(

How are you and your girls doing? How do they like being a big sister?

Jen, little Zoey is beautiful and for whoever hasn't visited her without any real excuse, that is there loss. A baby is a beautiful blessing and shame on your husbands family for not visiting her yet (you say his mother and sister were on vacation, so I am thinking they haven't had the chance yet). Hopefully now that they are back from their vaca they will visit Zoey now. The only people that have met Sophia are my 2 brothers. My husbands family doesn't know anything. They don't know about the mc, they don't even know Sophia exists. She is beautiful and they are missing out on her. At one point I thought maybe little Sophia would bring us all together and my husband said, "You really don't know my family, do you Jessica." Who knows, maybe one day things will be different. So glad that Zoey is doing good Jen. Sophia's acid reflux is getting worse. She gets a lot of silent reflux (where the milk comes up but she doesn't spit it up) she gets a ton of gas, poor thing. Its really hard to burp her, even the nurses had issues in the NICU. She passes painful gas all day long. And she gets painful hiccups after her meals. I am going to make an appointment with her pediatrician to see what we can do. :hugs: to you and Zoey!

Laura, how are things going? I hope you and Simon are doing great! :hugs: to both of you!!

We are all doing pretty good Amy. My 2 daughters love their baby sister very much. Sophia is a doll. She looks almost exactly like me as a baby. hehe. But she is much cuter of course. My husband loves her very much and has been really helpful. He even bundles her better than me! Its crazy how things come back even after 7 years. :hugs: to you hon.

I wish I could have breastfed Sophia, I have been trying this whole month since she has been born. We had to bring back the breast pump today. It just didn't happen. I just can't get breast milk. It makes me feel less of a woman because I have always struggled with this. I wished so much that I could have breast fed her. Its sad because she still looks for my breast. Today when she was hungry I put her to the breast and she started suckling, even 1 month after being born, but of course nothing would come out so she stopped. Hopefully I can look into this with the doc to at least find out what is wrong and why I produce almost no breastmilk. :(

Its morning here now!! I don't like these cheapies. I'm going to chemist warehouse to get FR now. I'll report back soon!

hey just came on to say hey, its late here and im tired, no time for catch up. il be back properly soon,
hi and hugs to all xxxxxxxxxx
hope alls well xxxxx

I hjadto read up, I hate missing out :)
lisa congrats a line is a line :)
hoping get good strong line soon, don't expect it to get stronger for few days though , mine didn't and I was freaked but simon is here withme nowxxx
best o luck xxxxxxxx

Bethany hope ur sis is ok hon xxxxx
hugs xxxxx

amy sorry for inconclusive results, xx asses xxx hugs xx
hi to all, sorry for no detailed response to all. hope everyone is well xxx

Leslie, you are 14 hours behind us in Australia. I hope you are pregnant too!! Bring on the 23rd!!! :happydance:

Thanks Angel. :flower: Definitely stay inside if its that hot. Are you family going to come back when LO is born?

Thank you Jen. Poor Kobe... i hope he is ok. Thats a little strange the your fam hasnt been to visit. Prehaps they are just trying to give you space. Might be a good idea to invite them over if you feel up to it. Hopefully your DH will get to know his daughter a bit better soon. i think its harder for guys. I imagine my DF will be the same.

Amy, Thank you. I did a few tests this morning and i will reveal the result in a second! hehe. Im glad things seem to be moving along for you. Its your turn next! :dust:

Jess, Thank you... results in a second. Sounds like things are going great in your house at the moment!! There was things beyond your control this time... dont feel bad that you can breast feed. On the plus side i heard bottle fed babies sleep better!

Laura, Thank you!!! Hope your doing well other than being tired!

:hi: Bethany. Hope things are getting better for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->