ttc after a d&c

Angel the name petunia pickle bottom boxy just sounds amusing ;). I love purse shopping so would think that is no different! Thank you for the food list. I do need to exercise just have been so lazy. Yes I hope I don't need to worry about anything and get BFP this cycle! Where do you live? Is it just as hot there? We re having a heat wave here!
I am taking prenatal , folic acid, and calcium.

Lisa- sorry about the dream :( I know I tend to dream what is usually on my mind. Ugh if we can both get through this week it will be great! 2 more days for you right? Hmmm heavy uterus...I am trying to think what that feels like lol. In symptom spotting I think I tend to imagine more than what is actually going on.

Jess- sorry about paranoia and those thoughts. I can understand why you are feeling that way and hope it gets better. When will she have her eyes checked?

AFM- same old over here...bloating today and tired but it isn't even 6am so makes sense.

Good morning Lovlies! :flower:

Oh that's right, those pesky anovulatory cycles. We don't want that...so come on temp spike!! Are you eating items on the fertile foods lists out there? Things like, legumes, things high in B vitamins, whole milk?? I know you guys are going old school, but a little dietary tweaking doesn't hurt ;)

For sure! We have gone very healthy in my housesold. DH is on a kick too so that def helps me :) We never really had soda or anything like that in the house but I had to say bye to icecream and cupcakes... all the good stuff :cry: Well worth it though for a healthy LO :)

I am seeing exercising and eating specifically to conceive... Inform me about it! :)

Heheh, not doing anything specifically. This really started with me missing my excercise routine and what not. I feel like I have been pregnant and acting like Im pregnant for the past year so I wanted to just get back to "normal". I knew that I had atleast a month to enjoy since we arent ttc just yet.

AFM - Not feeling the best today. My tummy hurts and I'm cranky and my uterus feels really heavy...but thats good right said every DH! :(

Lisa, Im so sorry you arent feelling well hun but I think thats a great sign of a nice heavy uterus :) When are you testing?

Angel, your new bag sounds so nice!!!! How are you feeling? Getting close :dance:

Bethany, how are you doing hun? How is your sister doing? I hope everythign is ok :(

Laura, Jess, Jen... how are Simon, Sophia, and Zoey doing? Hope you ladies and LO's are doign well! :)

AFM~ Igot a phonecall from the old dr yesterday and after ALL that waiting for these darn results... it came back inconclusive :( They told me that the tissue had been contaminated with maternal tissue (mine) so therefore they werent able to get clear results.... GRRR!!!!! So now I just have to rely on the RE's idea of trying the Lovenox and hoping that it works :wacko:

:( sorry about those results Amy. I can imagine just how frustrates you are, especially after waiting so long for those results. So hard, but I guess trusting the doctors is what is needed right now. Crossing my fingers and toes for you!

Is that a very faint positive line i see!!????? The green ones are very faint... not sure if you can even see it in the picture.

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Trying not to get to excited yet because they are very faint!!

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 8
Ahhhh I wish I knew how to read those tests so I can help Lisa lol....crossing my fingers!! You going to take another test or wait? I guess you tested earlier?

hehe!! I'll do another one tomorrow. I just received my internet cheapies which are the green ones. I wont go to the doctor to confirm until after AF is due.

Do you see the dark purple line on the first test (in the middle)... well left of that, the faint purple line is the positive line!!!!

Yes that I see!! Which test is that? Look forward to seeing more tests and hope this is it! You are making me want to test

That one was Pregnosis. It was $9.99 for 2 at the chemist.

You should test!! Did you buy and early pregnancy test yet?

No I didn't want to tempt myself lol. My plan was to buy test 23rd and test that night...of course if AF doesn't get me first. Just worried about early disappointment and cost on top of that!

Yeah true!! Your symptoms have been very similar to mine so fingers crossed for you!!

You should get Wondfos like the other girls said.

I admire your patients!

I don't have much patience so I know if I had a test it would be all over haha.
Thanks!!! I hope so too but AF symptoms are so darn similar.
I don't know if I should be saying congrats or not yet but I am really looking forward to the update!

yeah the main thing that was different with me i was feeling ill and a bit dizzy from time to time.

lets save the congratulations until i get a better line! haha

I see it Lisa!! I can't wait until you take another one tomorrow. Should I say congrats yet? Or wait? :hugs:

Yay!! I wanna take all 10 of them now! haha

Lets wait until that line gets darker!

lol! i just noticed a suspicious looking hair in that pic..... its actually a dog hair... i promise! lol

Lisa, I am saying congratulations! Woohoo! :happydance:

Leslie, sending you rainbow dust!

Amy, so sorry that the results were inconclusive. :( I hope that lovenox will help you grow a miracle baby

Hi to all the ladies!

Sorry I haven't been on much. I have been feeling a little blue. And then I have been busy getting my apartment baby ready. And my kitty was sick too :(
Sister is on new blood thinners. Hope they do the trick!

Bethany, Thank you! Lets hope it sticks this time!

Im sorry you're feeling blue. I hope your day improves and that your kitty and your sister get better soon!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: <3

Lisa what's new? Forgive me I don't know the time difference...it is morning here.

I woke up with a sour stomach feeling like acid indigestion if that makes sense, I had this last time I was pregnant....ugh. May cave after your test haha

Sorry how you are feeling Bethany :( hope it passes. If you need to talk we are here!

Lisa ~ A line is a line! :headspin: Early congrats! Anxiously awaiting the next round of test!

Bethany ~ :hugs: Why are you feeling blue? I hope your DH gets home soon :) You sound like you have started nesting!! I did a huge house cleaning a couple of months ago and now I stay on top of it...I don't know that I'll be as tidy when baby gets here and I wanted things just so for visitors (and his arrival).

Leslie ~ I understand your reservations for testing early. I can remember testing and AF showing later that day :dohh: If you start to waiver, I've heard there are Dollar Tree test that are just as sensitive as FRER. :dust:

Amy ~ I'm up way too early...going to try to go back to sleep so I can properly stalk your temp! :haha:

Jen, Jess & Laura ~ Big smooches to the babies! Hope the adjustments are going smoothly and you are finding time for yourselves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->