ttc after a d&c

:bfp::happydance:
Still faint but i believe it now ive seen it on first response!!

Now lets hope and pray this one sticks and this is my rainbow! The next few weeks are going to be a bit nerve wracking!

Attachments

• 2 tests.jpg
    2 tests.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 13
Yay Lisa congrats!!! So they say no matter how strong the line is it is good ( future reference, not doubting yours!).
So happy for you and understand feeling nervous. How early did you test? Did you tell OH?

Yayyyyyy Lisa!!! totally see the line!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Weeeeee!!! Thank you!!

Today would be 5 days before AF due based on 28 day cycle.

I did tell him yesterday and he didn't get excited at all but i understand why. I sent him the above pic but he hasnt responded yet (hes at work). He wants me to go to the doctor soon to get it confirmed and arrange all the early tests and scans that we didnt get last time.
We both dont want to get to involved in all the baby things until we hear that heart beat for the first time. We didnt get that last time.
I actually cried a bit yesterday coz i was so scared that it will happen again.

Thank jess!!

Yes Leslie I believe any line at all is good no matter how faint.

Lisa YAY!!! Praying ur LO sticks and this is ur miracle<3

Awe jess dont be so hard on yourself. Bf isnt easy and she was in nicu its nt ur fault and nothing wrong with firmula. I know its rough to hear when in ur heart u wanted to bf. :hugs: sophia is gorgeous and ur doing amazing with her. I hope dh is helpping and ur okay<3

Leslie ur next :dust: 23rd is my sisters bday:dust: i hope its it for u also.

Amy & Bethany <3
Angel stay out of heat five weeks yay:) im sooo excited for u<3
Jess reflux is horrible :-( im so sorry. Zantac seems to be helpoing and is safe. Oerhaps sophia can be prescribed it and shed get some relief<3 call ped asap if u havent yet.
Laura hi!! How are yoy and that sweet little boy of yours? I hope simons letting mommy sleep<3
Bethany i hope u ur sister and kitty are doing okay<3 ur in my prayers.
Amy sorry tests where incluclusive . Trust in ur doctor all will be just fine<3 ur meant to be a mommy. I know in my heart ur rainbows coming to stay<3
Speaking of rainbows i saw two in the sky together the other day it was gorgeous. Hoping its a sign for all<3

Thank you Jen.

Ive been getting pains in my stomach since about 4 or 5 days ago. I was worried that this might happen because of the unexplained pain for so long after the d&c. I thought that it may have gone but i cant help but think this is going to cause issues.
I feels similar to the abdominal pain i experience for weeks due to the mmc.
Im hoping its unrelated but im still scared.
Did anyone else experience pains... maybe its just bloat pains or maybe still implantation pains... how long do they last for?

Lisa ~ :headspin: Congratulations!! :headspin: Grow little bean, grow! About abdominal pains...I'm not sure what type you are having, but my RE told me AF type cramping was expected due to the weight of my uterus.

Leslie ~ You asked about the lines on an HPT...the test are used to detect HCG. Some test are sensitive enough to detect even the faintest trace of this hormone, so a second line def means pregnant.

Jess ~ No worries about bf...don't let it get you down. I think it's great because your DDs get to be involved in feedings and your DH! I hope the Dr can help out with her reflux! :hugs:

:coolio: Hola Laura, Bethany & Amy!

AFM ~ My sis says I've still a ways to go before Pierce gets here. She said I've not even dropped yet, so money on it my cervix is closed up. I'm good with that since I'm only 35+4. I'm in no rush to share him yet anyway! :cloud9:

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

Angel its def a good thing :) im so excited for u. Do u think ull go over ur due date?

Happy Friday Ladies!!! :dance:

Lisa, big congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!!!

Angel, I agree thats a good sign and that he is staying nice and cozy in there!

Jess, so sorry about the bf but like Jen said.. Sophia is goegeous and you are an amazing mom! Did they say that its completely out of the question?

Bethany, hope you are doing well! No more gloomy Bethany :hugs:

Laura, :wave: to you and Simon!

Leslie, hope you are next to announce your :bfp:

:wave: to anyone I have missed :oops:

:bfp::happydance:
Still faint but i believe it now ive seen it on first response!!

Now lets hope and pray this one sticks and this is my rainbow! The next few weeks are going to be a bit nerve wracking!

they look dark enough in pic too, congrats honey , brilliant news xxx
:happydance::happydance:
stick bubby stick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi guys xxx

jen thanks hon, we r good, they r talking about getting simon into hosp for a day soonish, prob august they said to see if they can take him off the keppra., they will prob do EEG again on him. I hope they don't have to sedate him to do it.
he has had enough crap put into his little body.
he moves so much now I don't know if he will let electrodes on.
hopefully no sedation or yucky tests for him.
im dreadin it a little but I want it too , cos if he could come off meds it would be great .
hows zoey? xxx good I hope :) xxx
how r u doin now, r u startin to feel more normal?
it takes a bit doesn't it xx

simon slept for 7 hrs in a row the other nt, 6.5 the following nt and 2 lots of 5 hrs last nt, he is the best :) :) happy laura :)

lisa ur pains could be implanting or stretching pains xxx

angel the heat is a killer when very preg isn't it , hugs xxxx
lots of icy drinks for u x
u could drop and engage in no time at the end, its def better to still be as u are for now xxx

bethany how r u hon?
hope ur ok and ur sis xxx

amy how r things with u xx

leslie hope the wait isn't too slow for u xx
well done on ur patience , fx u get good news as a reward xx

jess how r u and Sophia hon xxx

hope I haven't missed anyone xxxxxxxx

hi and hugs to all xxxx

Laura, I too hope that he can come off the meds and not need to be put out for the testing. Yay for him sleeping so well though!!!! :dance: :cloud9:

Hi Jess! Sorry about BF and the way you are feeling about it. Understandable to feel such a way but it sounds like you are doing all you can and are a great mother. Try not to be so hard on yourself :)

Thanks Jen... Yeah 24th is my bday so hopefully will be lucky! So sorry to hear about your family not seeing Zoey. :( I don't understand people sometimes. Guess all you can do is give all your love to her, you and DH, and they will be missing out.

Lisa- have you tested more? How are you feeling and what has OH said? Sorr about the pains and your nervousness. I think we will be nervous with any feeling considering what we have been through. I do remember AF like cramps while pregnant like one of the girls mentioned. I always found it helpful to call the doctors office with any question and the nurses would set my mind at ease or speak with doctor. When are you going for blood tests etc?

Thank you, Angel. I am really clueless about this stuff! Hope you are staying cool and feeling good...time is counting down!

Me too Amy! How's it going over there?

Thanks Laura, me too! Sorry Simon has to go through all that testing etc. seems like he is doing well so fingers crossed for no meds soon!

AFM- I have been wiping and checking like a crazy woman. Think I saw microscopic size blood but well as I said being crazy!! I could have sworn after that so many AF signs and they are somewhat hanging in there mainly cramps and now pretty tired. I know it could go either way but starting to think more AF which is supposed to be here tomorrow!

Thank you for the congrats everyone. The below test is from today... much darker already. :happydance:

Leslie, Im going to the doctor on Wednesday to get it confirmed with blood test. Im hoping the pains are nothing but i will ask the doctor about them on wednesday also.
Fingers crossed that AF does not show her ugly face and you will get a positive test soon. Im still kinda paranoid im going to go to the bathroom in a few days and see AF. I feel kinda different this time and im not sure if that is a good or bad thing!

Laura, glad to hear simon is sleep well and hope you are managing to getsome good rest also. Hope simon gets off the meds soon! :flower:

Angel, heres hoping its nothing bad!

Amy, Any signs of where you might be in your cycle yet? Im hoping for AF soon and that next time will be your turn to have your miracle. :hugs:

Bethany, Come back soon... i hope you're ok! :hugs:

:hi: jess

Attachments

• Test 3.jpg
    Test 3.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members