ttc after a d&c

:hi: ladies!

Leslie...bummer about AF, but so glad your cycles are back on track!

Bethany ~ Yay for your DH being home. I hope his travels from here on are minimal! Smart move to plan out purchases, lots to look forward to. I hope your sister is on the mend!

Amy ~ Your temp has me puzzled... Come on already :witch:

Laura, Jess, Jen :hugs: to the LO's

Lisa ~ Hope the cramping is easing and best wishes at your appointment. Do update us!

Afm ~ Love love loved having my sis and her fam in town! She finished putting the babies things together for me :) She left this morning and said she'd be back when I'm in labor...YIKES!

Xoxo

Angel, is the time really starting to fly by? :)

My cat has been showing an interest in possibly going outside. So I put him in his pet carrier backpack and wore him for a walk. He whined the entire time. Pretty sure he is cured of wanting to go out anymore :)

Time IS flying by! I'm in no rush to share him...just trying to enjoy every moment. I'm 1.5cm, but realize I could be this way for weeks. Edema is setting in, so I've retired my wedding bands and stocked up on comfy flip flops! Too cute about your cat...I would have loved to have seen it! It's not blazing hot there?

Angel, glad that you are enjoying this time :) he will definitely be here before we know it! Very exciting!

It is hotter than crap here. He was possibly whining about that. And the fact that I didn't just leash him up for a walk.

Bethany, Im glad your DH is home and that you're feeling a bit better now hes home.
Hoping your sister gets better soon!
Good luck with your appointments.
I would have loved to see you carrying your cat also!! ive never seen anything like that! lol. if i try to put a leash on my cat he kinda freezes and lays down... he doesnt know what to do! its pretty funny!

Leslie, sounds like your body wasnt ready for that month. Sounds like being relaxed about it is the right things for you guys.

Amy, Sorry you're feeling blue. Hope you start feeling more normal soon and that AF shows sooner rather than later.

Angel, thats great your sister put your things together!! very helpful!
Maybe you can wear your wedding rings on a necklace for the time being.

Jess, Laura, Jen :hi: hope you and your LO are all great!

AFM - Got my doc appointment tomorrow. Still get some random pains but not so much which is good. Starting to worry a little less about them.
I will be having an April baby if all goes well this time!! fingers crossed!

Lisa, with the time difference that means I will have to wait a while to hear about your appointment. Poo. But I can't wait to get an update on how it goes! :)

I will have to get around to taking a picture of the backpack carrier. It is a soft one :)

Bethany- glad you are feeling better and DH is home. How often does he travel?
Picturing your cat in that carrier is adorable!

Amy- sorry you are feeling blue...sometimes I count that as AF is coming to get me! Hope that is the case

Angel- glad you enjoyed time with family!

Lisa- I guess Bethany is right we will be waiting for your results! I guess a couple days? Still figuring out these time changes :) good luck at your appt. are thy doing an ultrasound?

Hi Jen, Jess, and Laura! Hope you are staying cool and all is well.

AFM- AF did end on third day. Hopefully my body is adjusted now. I think we will take the relaxed approach this month and see how that goes. Cross my fingers!

hi guys hope ye r all good xx

just a quick catch up, i had 3 hrs broken sleep and no food so gonna try hve a snooze, ,my little man has gotten overly fond of his wind:)

hi and hugs to all xxxx

Amy ~ Your temp has me puzzled... Come on already :witch:

You and me both :wacko::cry: So glad you had a great time with your sister. Crazy that the next time you see her, your little guy will be on his way or already here! :happydance:

My cat has been showing an interest in possibly going outside. So I put him in his pet carrier backpack and wore him for a walk. He whined the entire time. Pretty sure he is cured of wanting to go out anymore :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amy, Sorry you're feeling blue. Hope you start feeling more normal soon and that AF shows sooner rather than later.

thanks hun. Im glad to hear that your cramping has eased up and cantg wait to hear abour your visit tomorrow! :)

just a quick catch up, i had 3 hrs broken sleep and no food so gonna try hve a snooze, ,my little man has gotten overly fond of his wind:)

:haha: too cute! Get some Zzzzz :sleep:

Leslie, thanks hun. Im so tired of being up and down and just want to be pregnant already. This just sucks! How are you doing? I hope AF isnt too bad on you right now.

Jess & Jen, always thinking of you girls.

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

Hi ladies, hope all of you are doing well. :) I have been very busy with Sophia. She celebrated her 1 month b-day on Sunday. She is getting much chubbier. And of course the worrying never stops. I am trying my hardest to ignore my paranoia and stop researching things on the internet. She is already cooing, giggling and smiling at us. :) She is such a sweetheart! Here she is at 3 weeks!

Attachments

• IMG_20130713_194021_692.jpg
    IMG_20130713_194021_692.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20130718_183501_851.jpg
    IMG_20130718_183501_851.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20130718_183457_170.jpg
    IMG_20130718_183457_170.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi Jess! :wave: OMG.. Sophia is such a little doll!!!! She is too cute Jess! :cloud9:

Laura, hope you managed to get in a nap :)

Jessica, Sophia is looking adorable :)

Amy, how are you doing today? :)

Well ladies, back from MFM. They got all the pictures that they were unable to get last time and she is measuring spot on! We didn't get a profile this time though as she is already head down. When they tried looking at er left arm she brought it up near her head and shook her fist at the screen. It was too funny!
Tried signing up for childbirth classes at the hospital and they just told me to call a number to register. Crazy.
Now tomorrow I see the OB!

Amy- thanks AF left CD 3 for some weird reason. Yeah I hear ya about ups and downs and just wanting to be pregnant :( crossing fingers for you

Jess- Sophia is absolutely adorable! Can't believe it has been a month already

Bethany- yay for successful appointment but what does MFM stand for? That is funny about the fist. Good luck at OB!

Leslie, I hope that this cycle brings you your rainbow honey :hugs:
MFM stands for Maternal Fetal Medicine- she is just my high risk doctor :) it took me forever to figure out what people meant by MFM too! :flower:

Bethany, i googled the backpack... it looks awesome! haha
Glad your LO is measuring well. So funny about the fist pump!! haha

Leslie, it would be your birthday here today so im going to say

:hugs::hugs::hugs:HAPPY BIRTHDAY:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Laura, hope you get some more sleep soon!

Jess, Sophie is sooooo beautiful!!

:hugs: Jen, Amy and Angel

AFM - Had my appointment today. My doctor said i made her day!! She was quite upset hear i lost my baby last time. They took blood to confirm pregnancy and test a whole heap of other things. She will call me Friday with the results that are available. I have to visit a few hospitals to decide which one to go to this time because im not in the same zone as last time (i moved). I have a few to pick from that i have never seen before. Also not sure whether to go through the public or private system.
They are also going to organise and early US at 6-7 weeks to hopefully hear a heart beat.

Fingers crossed for me ladies!

Leslie Happy Birthday!
Lisa yay!! Fxd for ur US. Its coming up soon and ull have a beautiful hearbeat i pray.
Amy so glad apt went well. Super cute about fist! :) Yay she is head down. So glad dh is home i hope he doesnt leave again for rrst of year. Hope ur sisters doing ok<3
Jessica Sophia is gorgeous<3 love her headband! Zoey has same dress too :) Im glad ur enjoying her. Laughing already how cute. She.seems advanced! So have one smart baby mommy!<3
Laura hi<3 How are u and simon?
Angel I cant believe how close you are to havimg Peirce!! :) so awesome of ur sister for helpping you and she will back before u know it. Its hard to share your baby. I just cry knowing she is growing too fast on me already :( so enjoy him in u for as long as u can!!<3

Atm im ok. Very engorged since dh wont help me with her so i can pump at night. zoey is no eatting as much during her night feeds. I need a new bra for weeks now and i have to just take her to store and get one bc i been waiting weeks for help and no one will come. Had a really good friemd visit last week it was nice! Finally she came. Zoey is changing we had yo up her zantac to twice day at .7mls each time. I dislike giving her meds. She seems to now be like jello all day and relaxed along with sleepy. Im used to a alert crying yet at times quiet baby that didnt sleep all day to content. Ill take it as long as shes healthy.<3 i wish i could post pics on here from my cellphone. But i can nvr find option to do so. :( i pick up zoeys baptism dress from seamstrest tom. Very excited!

Happy Birthday Leslie! :cake:

Lisa, so happy to hear about your great 1st appt! FX for your next appt :)

Bethany, :cloud9: So crazy how time has flown by and how far along you are!!!!

Angel, How are you feeling?? Hope you are doing ok with this heat!

Jen, I think you meant Bethany and not me seeing as how Im not pregnant :winkwink: Glad that you are excited about her baptism :)

Laura, hugs to you and Simon. Hope you have been able to catch on on some Zzzzz :sleep:

Jess, how are you and Sophia doing? Hope all is well!

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

AFM~ nothing new... no af, no sign of O, ans still blue. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"