ttc after a d&c

Jess ~ Sophia is precious!

Jen ~ Sorry no one is around to help...you'll do great taking her to the store alone! Are you dreading even thinking about job hunting? How long does UE last?

Leslie ~ :cake: Happy Birthday!

Lisa ~ Yay for an early scan! FX'd for your sticky bean!

Bethany ~ Yay for scan at MFM...I wonder if OB will let you pick the date for induction.

Laura ~ Any new pics of Prince Milky? :haha: How is he doing?

Amy ~ :sad: Ughh! I hated being in limbo :grr: Friggin :witch: where is she when you need her!

Afm ~ I have been grounded from the American Express Card :brat: DH thinks Pierce has enough. He asked how many diaper bags we need...I think he caught on that some aren't really diaper bags (ie the LV Neverfull)...I've been busted! :haha:

Opinions: What do you think about this whole Push present thing? (A gift your DH/OH gives you for giving birth/going through labor = Push present) Sometimes I think my DH needs a Tolerance gift, for tolerating my moody whiny self! :haha:

Im all for the push present even more so now after all of this! Although our hubbies do deal with a lot, I think we take on most of the emotional,/physical burdens of this process. Not that its a burden because its worth it in the end when you have your LO but you know what I mean. Saying that, I do like the idea of a tollerance gift though too!

hi guys xxx

jess photos of sophia are utterly gorgeous, what a sweetheart :) xxx

bethany our hosp is the same htey just gave me a num to ring for classes,
hope u get um soon xx
aw how cute threatening the person scanning her :) hee hee

lisa im glad ur doc is taking good care of u xxx

angel i see ur name , hi xxxx

jen , simon has sleepy days too, its just cause they r so small and content :) x
ur doing a great job xxx

we had a much better nt last nt, caught up on sleep :)
it was his tummy was at him, he is normally so good .
doc rang me my thyroid is a bit low but can happen postnatally so its wait and see if i need to change my meds. they will check again in a bit .
my iron is back up woohoo :) liver not back yet, hoping its normal again :)
gonna post cos simon rumbling, il be back :)

angel i wanted a push present but with all that went on i never got one, :)
im all for um :) xx
i love ur pic of ur pierce cake ;) xxx

Lisa, Friday feels so far! Though with you being a day ahead it isn't too far ;) can't wait to hear back!

Leslie, happy birthday honey! I hope that your day is great!

Jen, I swear I want to slug some sense into your husband! He helps with baby day or night- thems the rules! :grr:
Yay for baptism- be sure to post a pic when you can :)

Amy, hate this roller coaster that you have been thrust on! I know you are ready to try for a rainbow again so hopefully AF shows soon! Then I am sending you rainbow dust!

Angel, so ready to know my induction date lol!
Aw I'd be upset at the curbed spending. It is addicting to buy for babies :) and ourselves ;)
I think push presents are cool so long as we don't have to ask for them lol! And a tolerance present for my spouse would be great. I haven't been hormonal until recently. Now it feels like I am always in a stinky mood lol

Laura, glad you and Simon got some rest! Now for your body to catch up so you won't have to worry about your levels :hugs:

Love the cake Angel!

Hi Laura!!! So glad you got some good rest!

thanks Bethany... :hugs: Its def been the worst as far as mood swings for me this time. Im more up and down this time but all in all am relaly ready to get back to trying again.

Yay for sleep Laura!

Bethany ~ So I cannot ask for a Push Present? :drat: My DH is clueless...guess the push present concept is kibosh :dohh:

Amy ~ Notice one toe is missing on the cake (look at foot on right)? It rolled off when being set up for my shower! :haha: It was super delicious though! Legs and feet were Rice Krispy treat covered in fondant (for my gluten free friends)!

Angel, nah if he asks you what you want then I think that is ok. My husband always asks what I want for presents because how would he know what to get otherwise? :) I just think that women shouldn't tell their spouse that they owe them a push present lol! Let him say "hey, what do you want?" :D

Amy, I don't blame you. Each time can only be even more difficult. Definitely thinking of you a lot. I hope your "take home baby" comes soon :hugs:

bethany i did ask and i didnt get one :)
i wanted to think he would think of it himself but i know he wouldnt , ha ha
cant blame him though cos all thoughts of it went out the window when simon had his stroke. i was planning on gettin OH something from simon too but didnt .

amy hugs hon xxxx no wonder u feel blue , totally normal xxx hugs xx

angel did u eat pierces baby toe :) ha ha

Angel, I never heard of the push gift until today. Nice concept though. I was planning on buying a nice bottle of champagne to celebrate with family and have it ready for when Sophia was born (of course I wouldn't drink any because I had planned to breast feed). Nothing turned out the way I expected because she went right to the NICU. Push gift sounds great though. :)

LOL I didnt even notice the missing toe! Its such a cute cake! Did a friend make it for you?

It is kind of weird to ask for a push present but I agree. I fyou are asked, then I asy think of what you want! Otherwise, Ill settle for the LO being my push present :)

I'm not entitled to a gift since the baby is a gift for both me and the husband. But a little something extra is nice :) technically my iPad was my early push present. DH asked me what I wanted and I asked if an iPad would be obnoxious to ask for. Since it is kind of pricey :-/

Wow. I just said ask like a LOT. Sorry ladies!

Back from OB. Uneventful appointment, just got orders for the glucose test. May do it Friday to get it over with

I didn't eat the toe, I promise hehehe! It was hilarious watching it roll off the cake and everyone walking carefully for fear of squishing it! :haha: We found a cake lady who is licensed to work from her home...she can make anything! You just email her a pic and she can do it!

Without me prompting or hinting, DH asked after seeing something on the news (lots of baby talk), "do I really have to buy a push present?" :sad2: Well since he said it that way, I don't want a stinking present from him! :nope: I let him off the hook and told him no :( You're right Amy, the LO will be gift enough...he could at least give my American Express back :blush:

Bethany ~ Glucose test wasn't too bad! FX'd it comes back all clear!! And the iPad is a super push present...nice move getting it early :)

Angel, I worry about the flavors that seem common. Fruit punch and orange flavors are not something I ever drink because I gag. Maybe I will be so hungry that it won't matter :)
Aw, how stinky an attitude of your husband! NO TOLERANCE GIFT lol. If he doesn't have to then you don't have to ;)

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't come on much but I have been very very very busy. lol. I hope all of you are doing great!!

AFM. I find it amazing how when my husband was home with me helping with the baby and kids my daughters behaved decent and now that he is back at work they act up the second he leaves. I just walked into my 7 and 13 year old's room and saw both of their names written across the wall with a sharpie marker! Now of course my 7 year old did it. But she KNOWS better than this. She knows it is wrong. She wrote their names in huge letters across the walls. I am letting my husband deal with this. lol. I think she is looking for attention, which she still gets plenty from me, but maybe not enough. She barely spends time with my dh. I just need to get the hang of taking care of 3 kids, especially because the 7 year old is special needs.

Hi girls,
I may not have time to answer until tomorrow but wanted to say hello and thank you for the birthday wishes! Wonder if I can ask a quick question also.....I told my friend yesterday ( she had at least 2 mc and has fertility issues) about my 2 day AF and her reaction was that I should take a pregnancy test and short periods could be something. This is after I told her that I feel my hormones have been out of whack still and I as having anxiety yesterday. I'm not having symptoms other than upset stomach for past couple days and what I just mentioned ( well if I had to think I could probably continue to symptom spot haha and I didn't have symptoms until at least 10 days after AF due last time). Have you girls heard anything like she said and have any thoughts? Because of the artificial sweeteners , foods i am eating, and meds I took I started worrying a tad.

Thanks in advance. Hope all is well and I will answer completely soon

G'morning ladies!

Angel, I worry about the flavors that seem common. Fruit punch and orange flavors are not something I ever drink because I gag. Maybe I will be so hungry that it won't matter ;)

You cannot eat before you go? I ate, but avoided anything high in sugar (cake, cereal, donuts) as suggested by my Dr. I recall having scrambled eggs and toast the morning of my 1 hr test.

Leslie ~ Maybe you should take a test? There are those cases where a woman gets a pseudo period every month around the same time AF would be due, but she is pregnant. Wouldn't hurt :shrug: As for shorter period, my RE said it can take time to fully regulate again, so I say keep track for future reference.

Jess ~ Yikes! Hopefully your DH can sit and find out what prompted your daughter to write on the wall like that. :) I'm sure it won't be long and you'll be in full swing of managing 3 girls all in different phases :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->