ttc after a d&c

Jen, hope your OH ups his game soon. Must be hard for you. Cant wait to see a pic of Zoey in her baptism dress! <3

Amy, i wish i could make it all better for you :hugs: hun!!

Angel, i love the brat smiley haha!! I just asked my OH about a push present and he said the baby is the present. Im always a fan of more presents! haha
I definitely think my OH needs a tolerance present... im so horrible to him sometimes!!
mmmm yummy cake... i want some!

Laura, Im glad your getting some more sleep now. :thumbup:

Bethany, friday is not so far away. Its late Thursday night at the moment. I get so moody... being pregnant seems to level it out a little but not sure how i will go later on. Is it great having your DH home? :flower:

Jess, naughty girls!! Hope your DH sorted them out! haha 3 must be a handful but im sure you will get the hand of it soon. :flower:

Leslie, you could always just take a test to be sure. Put your mind at ease a little. Since your pretty sure your not because of AF it probably wont be so unsetting to see the negative. I had an upset stomach early last time but not this time.
Hope you had a great bday.:flower:

AFM, Its my 28th birthday tomorrow!!! yay!! :happydance: My OH has man flu at the moment tho so thats not fun. Hes been a big sook on the couch all day. I hope hes well enough tomorrow to come out to dinner with me.

Hi girls!!!

Angel, I second what Bethany said.. NO TOLLERANCE PRESSIE!! :haha:

Bethany, hope the test isnt too bad :(

Leslie, I have heard of that happening with some women as well. Like Angel said, doesnt hurt to take a test just incase!

Lisa, Hope your hubby feels better and you are able to celebrate your birthday properly!!!

Jess, so sorry to hear about your girls acting up. Writing on a wall with a sharpee!!!!! Oye! :dohh: lol thats going to be fun to clean! :( hopefully your dh will come home and handle it like you said!

Jen & laura... :kiss:

:wave: as always to anyone I have missed! <3

bethany i thought i would throw up fror glucose test but ur body welcomes it :)
i did get a bit jittery from all the sugar for a bit but nothing bad at all :)
i dont see anything wrong in asking, i said it half joking :)
i just said to OH ' u better get me something nice for pushing out ur son' . ha ha
he never did :)

angel i know how u feel but u secretly hope he doesnt take ur no as answer about push pressie :) by the way ive adopted prince milky as his new moniker , i love it ;)

so, ive had really shitty week , but i think its coming to an end ;)
prince milky :) was really off and windy, not sleeping and up in my arms crying half the time , he is so much better now though, i took him off formula , onto as much of my milk as i can adn comfort anti colic formula . poor poppet couldnt sleep properly or anything, he is conked out now after huge poo :) go milky :)
along with my slightlydippin thyroid i had crappy time. hoping this solves problem for my little man and when he is happy , im happy :)

jess my Oh is the same now, he was so good for week and now, its like im the only one who has a son, its really weird, he seems to have kinda gone off him a bit.
i dont understand how he is away from him all day and doesnt want him when he comes home. if im away from him it kills me.
on his days off he will take him if i ask but will never volunteer to take him .
i dont get it really, only thing i can think of is that simon is so used to me he settles better for me. maybe its jealousy or not knowing what to do?????
i dunno cos even strangers have lots of time for simon, so why doesnt OH wanna be with him all the time. maybe its genentic.
Oh has even said (cos im on mat leave) 'ur being paid to look after him' oh ha ha
well my wages from work for 40 hr week with 2 days and all nts off and paid hols so.......... :) slightly different now, but totally worth it :)
sorry started outt o sympathise with u jess and i got carried away :) x xx

leslie yeah u can get slight period and still be preg ,
but my forst af sfter loss was only 2 days too, i htink bethany is right earlier u have less lining to shed. but a test does no harm , just gear urself up that it can be bfn, sorry
not what u want to hear but... hugs xxx
i hope im totally wrong xxxxxxxxxxxx

hope alls well xxxxxxxxxx
hi and hugs xxxxxxxx

lisa in case i dont get a chance to some on here tomor happy bday sweetie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
do something really nice for urself. mama massage???? xxxxxxxxx

jen hi i see ur name , milky may wake soon and i may dissappear for abit again xx

amy how u doin honey ? xxx
better i hope xxxxxxx
love u lots xx

Jessica, how did your husband deal with your daughter? Maybe she just wants more attention from him? :hugs:

Leslie, I agree with Angel that it can't hurt to test. And yes, still keep track of your cycle :thumbup: hope that you have a good day!

Angel, apparently I can only have plain coffee (won't be drinking that since it is against my religion lol), water or toast with nothing on it? I figure that I will have some water but that is it. Heading in tomorrow to get it over with!
How are you feeling today?

Lisa, Friday is coming! Update us ASAP :)
Aw sorry your man has the flu. Hope it doesn't mess with your birthday. Any big plans?

Amy, how are you today? Hey if you ever need some travel pages to like to fill up your feed, I can give you suggestions! What would we do without dreams right?
I hope that today is an easier day for you. Love you honey.

Laura, do you think giving him breast milk exclusively will make baby boy feel better? Or did you add formula? I get easily confused but either way I do hope that he starts to feel better soon! Poor baby :(

Jen, update us on you and Zoey! :flower:

Today was one of those days where I thought maybe at the end I would feel as though I hadn't done a damn thing but I did actually clean today lol. Badly need to go shopping for clothes for myself as I don't have enough to last me long.

sorry i prob typed it funny cos i knew what i was on about :)
he has been gettin a mix cos i dont have enough for him.
but the old formula has been making him sick so i ditched old formula today and now he is gettin my milk plus comfort formula. he has been asleep 3 hrs , he couldnt sleep properly for days with wind, poor simon . he seems better today so i hope it does the trick for him.
im gonan try up my milk again if i can, i was downing the pumping cos its so time consiuming but maybe he is too small to do that for now, back to the pump i think :)
i think il ask doc to up my thyroid meds too, its prob why ive been teary, thought i was gettin af but it hasnt showed . hurray :)
huurray for clopthes hopping, i loved mat clothes shopping :) xxx
enojy :)

Laura, why don't you try talking to OH. Maybe tell him how you feel? My dh is kinda the opposite. He helps a lot with Sophie, but doesn't seem to have the time for my other 2 daughters :( . He usually has no patience for my 7 year old. He treats Sophia as his favorite. But that is probably because she is so tiny and precious that it is only natural that he will give her more attention than my other 2. I am sure OH will come around though. Probably as Simon gets bigger and starts becoming more playful, your OH will come around and not be able to resist him. :) Give Simon a :kiss: from me. :hugs:

thanks jess, yeah i think its cos he doesnt find simon 'fun' at the mo .
but ur kids shouldnt just exist to entertain u!! :)
he also has infected wisdom tooth at d mo so maybe thats part of why too,
we still dont know for sure how stroke will or wont affect simon so maybe he is just a bit scared too. i dunno really. il let it to talk to him till he isnt sick anymore ;)
im sure ur Dh doesnt mean to juts focus on sophia, but it is kinda hard not to isnt it xx
hugs xxxx

Bethany my thpughts are with ur sister tommorrow<3 i also hope glucose test isnt bad for you. Orange taste just like the soda. I hope u get thru it.its rough if u dont like grape or orange. They should make more flavors¡

Jess sorry about girls. Did it come off wall¿ i must admit i did that when i was younger. My mom told me never do it again and i told her my walls are ain. To my surprise she got me poster paper to tack on the wall and some glow in dark color glue pens and let me have a ball. It won her mom of the year and she got her walls never written on again. Ideas mommy i plan to do this for zoey before she gets any ideas lol.

Amy af came im assuming? On to a lucky cycle :dust: how is work? How are you doing? Im sure your ready for this cycle. Lprayers are being said constantly for u<3

Laura sorry simons fussy. Isnt it so hard to calm em sometimes? I love it though. Wouldnt trade for world<3 hope u get good night sleep.

Angel push present fantastic! Wish i got one. Or even a gift for caring for dd for seven weeks 24/7. Wouldnt trade for world. Our babies are the best gift in the world!! Sorry dh caught on and took credit card. Hope u get it back. Cake is gorgeous!! Didnt notice toe missing that hadtobe funny thou.

Lisa happy birthday hope u and ur little miracle are well. Grow baby grow!! Did u make us appt??

Leslie hi!! How are u?

Atm zoeys dress turned out pretty. Its big on her but baptism dresses usually are i guess. Shes spitting up alot :( and seems like everything she eats comes up. Makes me sad. Dh is participating in her bathsniw :) heacts silly she looks athim strange. She crys with him alot if i walk out and hand him to her. Makes him upset. He thinks she hates her. I explained he needs spend time with her. Hes tryin. I pumped a bottle he will feed her for first time sat. Im going for haircut :) very excited! Im job hunting. Hopefully i find job soon. Must say i love being a mommy too bad it doesnt make ends meet.

Hey Ladies, quick update before i go off for my bday dinner with my DF.

The doctor rang today and she said I'm definitely pregnant and the HCG level was 639... i dont really know what the means other than between 4-6 weeks. Anyone have any other helpful info? I dont have anything to compare it to because they forgot to check the levels last time.

I took another pregnancy test this morning... Look how dark the positive line is now!:happydance::happydance:!! It NEVER got the dark last time even months in. This must not have been normal from the start then.

Talk soon! have a great day everyone! :hugs:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Happy Birthday Lisa!! Wow that is a strong bfp you have there. Your betas sound great! Especially since you are so early on. You are just over 4 weeks right? Your betas look great!! :hugs:

Happy Birthday lisa! Are with jess ur hcg levels great! That strong positive is awesome!! Yay!

Jess hi! How are u?

My pup is starting to get depressed over tge baby :( i give him attention when i can but its not same and i get birnt out poor kobe

amy how u doin honey ? xxx
better i hope xxxxxxx
love u lots xx

Doing ok, how ar eyou? Sorry to hear abour Simon beng a little fussy but hope your milk soothes him vs the formula and he is back to feeling better!

Amy, how are you today? Hey if you ever need some travel pages to like to fill up your feed, I can give you suggestions! What would we do without dreams right?
I hope that today is an easier day for you. Love you honey.

Thanks Bethany, love you loads too! I would love some suggestions on travel pages! Def need SOMETHING to keep my mind occupied at the moment :( Yay for getting cleaning done!!! :happydance:

Amy af came im assuming? On to a lucky cycle :dust: how is work? How are you doing? Im sure your ready for this cycle. Lprayers are being said constantly for u<3

Thanks for the prayers. No AF yet. Glad to hear that her dress came out cute and that your dh is helping out with her a little more now. Its great for him to spend time with her without you so that she feel comfortable with her daddy. Hope the spitting up lets up.

Lisa, Happy birthday! What a great gift... a nice dark HPT! :)

Leslie, how are you doing sweetie?

Angel, How are you and bump??? Did you get the Amex back yet? I dont know what I would do without mine! lol I would be devistated if I got cut off :nope:

jess, hope you and Sophia are doing well.

AFM~ Crappy... just crappy. I wrote about it in my journal and dont want to bring everyone down here so Ill leave it at that. Hope you all are having a have a wonderful Friday! :kiss:

Started to reply but had to step away to vomit. :haha:

Laura, you don't want AF yet? :) hope upping your meds helps and I hope that sweet Simon sees relief soon!

Jessica, I think that is so natural for men. My dad loves babies so much but he has a harder time being affectionate to older kids :hugs:

Jen, aw I bet she is precious in her dress! And you are right, your DH just has to get into his parenting groove and then all will be right as rain between him and the baby. I'm sad that she is still feeling so sick, poor girl :(
So how do you plan to get your hair cut? :)
Oh and your pup is just having a hard time now but when Zoey is bigger he will have a playmate all the time!

Lisa, happy birthday! Enjoy dinner with your fiancé :D
Test is looking good! Afraid that I don't know much about hcg levels as they never test mine

Leslie, how are you doing honey? Did you ever POAS? :hugs:

Amy, sorry that today is one of the bad days :hugs:
To distract you, you should totally read the travel books by J. Maarten Troost. Best one is Sex Lives of Cannibals!
For some pages to like as a welcome distraction there is The Blonde Abroad, Legal Nomads, Nomadic Matt's Travel Site, Nomadic Samuel, Little Mermaid at Sea, Nomadic Chick, Nomadic Notes, Savoir Faire Abroad, The Legendary Adventures of Anna, Kirsten Alana Travels, Jdomb's Travels, Art of Backpacking, The Explorateur, World Travel List, Eat Like a Girl, Flashpacker HQ, Tieland to Thailand...I will come up with the rest later!

Angel, How are you and bump??? Did you get the Amex back yet? I dont know what I would do without mine! lol I would be devistated if I got cut off :nope:

AFM~ Crappy... just crappy. I wrote about it in my journal and dont want to bring everyone down here so Ill leave it at that. Hope you all are having a have a wonderful Friday! :kiss:

Doing well Amy, thanks. I'm going to hold my breath to get my Amex back :hissy: Who takes their pregnant wife's favorite shopping tool? Bully :haha: Maybe I'm guilty of overspending, but its all to accumulate points! (Does that argument work? Trying to flip it so he sees it as beneficial to him as well. Lol.) :hmm: I'm sorry today is crappy...I pray this is your last hurdle. I pray you get the rainbow AND the pot of gold! xoxo

Happy Birthday :cake: Lisa! Nice Betas! Will they run them again to check that they double?

Laura ~ FX'd Prince Milky is doing better with the new formula and breast milk.

Jess ~ Nuce of your DH to be so helpful with Sophia.

Jen ~ Zoey's dress will surely look darling on her :cloud9: Hurray for getting your haircut! That'll force T's hand into bonding with Lil Z!

Bethany ~ Thinking of your sister today.

Leslie ~ Hope you are staying cool :coolio:

TGIF!!

Started to reply but had to step away to vomit. :haha:

Amy, sorry that today is one of the bad days :hugs:
To distract you, you should totally read the travel books by J. Maarten Troost. Best one is Sex Lives of Cannibals!
For some pages to like as a welcome distraction there is The Blonde Abroad, Legal Nomads, Nomadic Matt's Travel Site, Nomadic Samuel, Little Mermaid at Sea, Nomadic Chick, Nomadic Notes, Savoir Faire Abroad, The Legendary Adventures of Anna, Kirsten Alana Travels, Jdomb's Travels, Art of Backpacking, The Explorateur, World Travel List, Eat Like a Girl, Flashpacker HQ, Tieland to Thailand...I will come up with the rest later!

Awww hope you are feeling better after your vomit session :(

Oh my!!! That is quite the list!!!!!!!!! :blush: But I love it!

Doing well Amy, thanks. I'm going to hold my breath to get my Amex back :hissy: Who takes their pregnant wife's favorite shopping tool? Bully :haha: Maybe I'm guilty of overspending, but its all to accumulate points! (Does that argument work? Trying to flip it so he sees it as beneficial to him as well. Lol.) :hmm: I'm sorry today is crappy...I pray this is your last hurdle. I pray you get the rainbow AND the pot of gold! xoxo

Bully indeed! Just mean to take away a pregnant women's favorite ANYTHING! :growlmad: I too use the same argument "But babe, we are going to be able to get ______ for free now that we have these points! :thumbup: "... his response "Its not free if you have to spend money to get the points to begin with". :dohh: :haha:

I too really hope this is the end of our struggle. I am willing to do anything for a healthy little one but I also know how important it is to stay as calm as you can during pregnancy and this all isnt helping :( Just want to be holding my healthy baby already :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->