ttc after a d&c

Hi girls, just wanted to drop in for a quick hello! Im burried at work but didnt want to go without saying hi to all my girls! :)

Angel, so exciting about Pierce!!!! And that makes me feel sooo much better re your genetic meeting as well. :hugs:

Love to you all!!! Ill try and come on later and properly post!

hi and hugs to all xxxx

angel im glad pierce is really clever and is heading in right direction:) x

Bethany- any results for your mother and sister? Again I thank you for your kind words. I needed to hear that. I may take you up on the PM in the near future.

Lisa- glad you are feeling well...keep us updated on US date! What is stop motion pregnancy? I have not heard of it

Amy- thank you...how is it looking for AF? I love your new picture!

Laura- thank you...how are you and Simon?

Angel- it is almost August! How are you feeling?

Hi Jen and Jess.. How are you and the little ones?

AFM- nothing really new. I did cut out sugar for the most part in my diet so I am thinking that could help with emotions also. Low blood sugar and eating sugar is not a good combo but I love it so! CD 11 but trying not to stress like last month. We will see

Lisa, being tired is good. Keep on being tired :)

Jen, glad that Zoey is eating great but so sorry that she spits it back up. Poor baby. You and your husband both know that you are feeding her and taking care of her the best that you can- screw what anyone else says. You are a good mom.

Amy, glad that genetic counseling helped ease your fears. I'm also praying that you are soon blessed with a healthy baby :flower:
Remind me to get back to looking for more travel page suggestions!

Laura, love the "I'm less pissy today" because I swear I get more pissy every day lol. Also glad that the new food is doing him good :)

Angel, how exciting that it is beginning to feel real for your husband :) you are getting closer! Is the time just flying? Are you nervous about birth?

Leslie, you are more than welcome to take me up on the PM offer. It helps to just talk it out to somebody. And husbands can kind of stink in regards to grief and all the other feelings we have after a loss. Men tend to deal differently.
I hope that cutting out sugar helps you. Was it hard?
Thinking of ways to relieve the TTC stress? Have you tried meditating before? I read a book when I was TTC that recommended you visualizing your body as being a welcoming place for new life. And it had massage ideas too. I need to look that up for you. It was kind of a relaxing way to feel proactive :flower: rainbow dust coming for you this month.

Ladies, no update on my sister yet. She is normally a woman of action but she keeps waiting to get a call about her results and they haven't called her. And she hasn't called them because she is scared of bad news. Poor thing. Will nag at her tomorrow.
My mother is doing good though thank goodness.
Love you all <3

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/b4a9c4e9df78eb63d39479242c69e254_zpsd9aac8cf.jpg

Also sharing a picture of a monkey that I took in Thailand.
Because who doesn't love monkeys?! Monkey pictures will lead to great week days and weekends :)

hiya, :)

leslie hey :)
im a sugar moster , i keep tryin to cut down and keep goin back to it , doh!!
well down for having discpline to cut it out xx

bethnay im sur eur not 'pissy' :)

u r entitled to be a little out of sorts when preggers :) xxx
hope ur sis results are great. xx i get why she may not want to ring but id be far too jumpy to not ring if it was me ;)
id prob badger um :) fingers crossed for good results xx
i like ur monkey :)

i went back swimming today hurray, i missed it lots. :)
im gonna go once a week now and OH is gonna mind prince milky :)
i get some me time ;)
i also bought myself some clothes.im down 24 pounds ,most of this in first 3 weeks but sure it has to slow down, so i bought myself some incentive clothes :) some fit me now, some little tight on purpose. :) not overly so just enough so il get into um soon :)
milky is still a bit sleepy from injections but his tummy is a million hundred times better from his comfort formula. thank god it worked. poor simon wa sin pain and i was wrecked from no sleep and stressing over him .
docs lost my liver blood test somewhere along the way again.
this had happened so many times now, its ridic :)
they r retesting thyroid in 4 weeks so will retest that too then. xx

hope everyone is well xxx
hi and hugs to all xxxx

Angel, Thats so cute your DH wont stop smiling. I love it when guys get mushy like that! hehe

Amy, I hope your work eases up soon! Keeping busy is probably good right now though.

Leslie, stop motion is just a photography style but basically you take a photo everyday throughout the pregnancy usually in the same spot in your house and then put them all together in a movie. Youtube it. Its pretty cool.

Bethany, I understand your sister not wanting bad news. I really hope it turns out to be good news though.
How are you feeling? Yay monkey! haha

Laura, getting back to exercise is great. You will be in those new clothes and looking great in no time.

:hugs: everyone else

AFM - Getting worried. I had a fight with my OH last night (just about stupid house stuff but i got really mad) and after that i started getting cramps in my tummy mostly on the right side and today my boobs arent sore anymore but my tummy feels ok. Did everyone have sore boobs the whole way through? Should i be worried?

I need help ladies... im feeling really emotional and i googled to much and now I'm sad and scared!

Lisa,
Just a quick note as I saw your two posts. I apologize though as I cannot really answer. I have heard, however, that sometimes symptoms can be on and off. I just don't have the experience to say what may be happening. My advice would be to call the doctors office and see what they say.. Maybe they will take blood work or something like that. Please know my thoughts are with you. I know I would feel exactly the same way. Hopefully the other girls will be able to shed some light on this. I might stop googling if I were you... It can be helpful but hurtful at the same time! Understand why you are doing it though. <3

I need help ladies... im feeling really emotional and i googled to much and now I'm sad and scared!

Lisa ~ My symptoms faded in and out too. One day my ta-ta's would feel full/sore and the next couple of days deflated/normal :dohh: And my nausea would come in waves. It was very nerve wracking. My advice to you: STEP AWAY FROM DR GOOGLE :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Lisa, I never had sore boobs until about 7-8 weeks so to me its still early but I know that everyone is different. Also, I have heard of symptoms coming and going quite a bit with pregnancy and it can be very normal. Try not to stress too much and like Angel said... stay away from Google! lol Im guilty of the same thing so I understand! hahah

Bethany, how are you doing love bug? I hope that youre feeling better. How is your mom and sis doing?

Angel, I thought of you yesterday. Just seemed like yestersday you were going to NY and you were talking about how your hubby asked of you could fogo going through the scan because you just foudn out you were preggers. I will be going to NY for a wedding at the end of October and it would be great to be in that same boat! I cant believe that its August and Pierce is going to be here this month. So excited and cant wait!!!! :dance:

Laura, yay for being able to have you time and go for a swim!!!! Im glad that Simon's tummy is doing better as well with the new formula. :thumbup:

Leslie, thanks hun! Funny but I got the fortune cookie in my profile pic right before I got pregnant this last time and DH got the SAME EXACT FORTUNE from a different cookie and a different place. So he has his up at work and mine is on one of my monitors at work. Hope that its right! Im hoping that af will show next weekend so this weekend dh and I are going to a local festival. Beer and games for us!!! We entered a tourney for some game that Ive never played but its all for fun so no real judging or competition. Im excited and cant wait! I went to happy hour with some people from work last night and it was really nice. :) I admire you for cutting out sugar like you have. I am a choc-o-holic and love sweets. Funny that I love chocolate but HATE choc icecream... just a random thought lol. But anyway... very proud of you!

Jess & jen, hope you and your girls are well! :)

aw hugs hon xxx
sore boobs def come and go during preg xxx
and pains r norml too, lots of stretching and growing goin on xxxx
:hugs: :kiss:

hi guys xxx

hi amy i see ur name xx
im glad ur enjoying urself xxx hugssxxx

hi and hugs to all, xx
no news here, all good xx
angel u asked about milky physio and i think i forgot to answer u sorry ,
he is doing great mving wise and is back to physio on 20th thanks xx
hopepierce is treating his mommy well xx

Amy ~ I hope you are preggers while in NY too! You'll get the nice pat down by the TSA agent in front of everyone...good times! :) Your temp looks good...here little witchy witchy witchy...

:hi: ladies Everyone must be busy, it has been quiet on here. Hope you are all doing well.

+/- 18 days until I get to meet my LO.

hi guys xxx

hi amy i see ur name xx
im glad ur enjoying urself xxx hugssxxx

hi and hugs to all, xx
no news here, all good xx
angel u asked about milky physio and i think i forgot to answer u sorry ,
he is doing great mving wise and is back to physio on 20th thanks xx
hopepierce is treating his mommy well xx

Oh good for Prince Milky...such a strong boy! Hope you enjoy your swims.

Thanks for the reassurance ladies. It does make me feel a little better. I think i got all worked up with google. :doh:
Im feeling really doubtful at the moment but i think that might just be my brain telling me not to get my hopes up to be devastated again. I'd never even heard of a mmc until the woman told me my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks with the US probe still up my hooha last time and now im just terrified. I wish there was a way you could check at home that everything is ok.
Today I'm feeling tired, cloudy and light headed and i just got a nose bleed. I think they are all good signs right.
I keep poking my boobs to see if they are sore and i also keep poking my tummy; i got really bad bloating and soreness last time after my baby stopped growing.
I think im going to be absolutely crazy until 12 weeks.

Yay angel thats sooooo close!!! Im going to say good luck now incase you go early!!! :hugs:

Hi Lisa! So sorry about you feeling uncertain about things. I went through a lot of what you are going through while pregnant with Sophia. I NEVER got sore boobs while pregnant with Sophie. Probably a couple of days at the most. I think I got morning sickness for 1 or 2 days during whole pregnancy also. And to top it off I had uterine cramping throughout the whole pregnancy, a very crampy feeling throughout the uterus and lower back. The only real symptom I had during the pregnancy was the cramping, acid reflux and some fatigue. It was so difficult because during the pregnancy that I MC I had way more symptoms, sore boobs and horrible morning sickness. Its ironic that with the pregnancy I mc I had the textbook symptoms and then when I got pregnant with Sophie almost none, and to top it off I also spotted while pregnant with Sophie and even bled bright red blood. I was sure that I would to on to mc but I didn't, thank God. And you are way early on hon, a lot of times morning sickness starts much later,and sore boobs can come and go. :hugs:

Hi ladies, I hope all is well. Been very very busy. Sophie is doing great. Getting chunkier and chunkier. lol. We had our first diaper changing disaster today. lol. She was pooping while on my lap and it leaked through the diaper and got all over me. ha! That's a first! You should see her when she poops its so cute. She makes all of these funny face and noises. Isn't it amazing that even when they poop they are adorable!! :hugs: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->