ttc after a d&c

hi guys xxx

hi jen nice to see u here xxx
sorry i dont know about human milk fortifiers, i never even heard of um.
would u try expressing for a bit? i found it great (if annoying :) ) cos i knew exactly how much simon was getting. just a suggestion, not for everyone and not trying to undermine the way u do things xxx
hope ye get sorted soon xx she may be gaining slowly but is still gaining so thats great :)

bethany hi back :) xx
sorry ur still nervous, it never goes away completly does it, but does get better xx
when they arrive it still doesnt go away completly ;) then i just stress over making sure everything is right for him :) but its totally worth it xx

leslie best of luck xx as u say it only takes one happy swimmer to make a bub xxx

lisa best of luck with ur scan im sure it will be great xxx
must go pick up simon , il be back xx

hi guys xxx

hi jen nice to see u here xxx
sorry i dont know about human milk fortifiers, i never even heard of um.
would u try expressing for a bit? i found it great (if annoying :) ) cos i knew exactly how much simon was getting. just a suggestion, not for everyone and not trying to undermine the way u do things xxx
hope ye get sorted soon xx she may be gaining slowly but is still gaining so thats great :)

bethany hi back :) xx
sorry ur still nervous, it never goes away completly does it, but does get better xx
when they arrive it still doesnt go away completly ;) then i just stress over making sure everything is right for him :) but its totally worth it xx

leslie best of luck xx as u say it only takes one happy swimmer to make a bub xxx

lisa best of luck with ur scan im sure it will be great xxx
must go pick up simon , il be back xx

Laura thanks i am pumping but only get an ounce sometimes two at a time. So its not enough to feed her but i do give it to her after her feeding. I spray leak like crazy and get heavy and if she refuses to eat i get engorged. So i really do think my supply is there. I hope she stops vomitting thou.

Laura how are u and simon? Pick him up??? He ok??
Bethany i agree with laura nervous will never go away its normal. But bub is so worth it!<3 cant wait til u have ur dd<3
Angel youll havr Pierce any day now!! How are u?

Baptism went ok. Family was so good to be around today :)

Pierce is here 37 + 6. Called my sister at 4:30p because I wasn't sure if I was peeing on myself or if my water was leaking. She told me to go get checked. By the time we got to the hospital it was 5:30, Pierce was born at 5:38p. Holy painful experience...barely made it to the delivery room! So relieved he is here :cloud9: Pierce Vaughn 6.15oz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 16
Angel, OMG CONGRATULATIONS! That was so unexpected this soon- he is so beautiful! I am on cloud 9 for you! :happydance: :kiss:

Jen, I bet that the baptism was a blast! How did she look in her little dress? Are their pictures on FB? If so I will check them out! ;) also, glad that Travis finally talked to his mom. She was being inappropriate!

Laura, was Simon asking for ya? :)

Lisa, the stress never ends sadly lol. Wednesday will be here before you know it but your symptoms sound good!

I hope all of you had a great Sunday!

OMG Angel!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

WELCOME PIERCE :crib:

That all happened very fast!! Your mum didnt even get a chance to arrive.

The pic is adorable. Beautiful family!! <3

Jen, Glad the baptism went well. Can we see any pics?

Thanks Laura. Ill let you all know soon!

I hope so Bethany!! Im feeling more positive today.

I need to go clothes shopping... i put on weight during my last pregnancy which i never lost and now barely any of my clothes fit. I cant stop eating so its going to get worse!!

Shopping time.... if i could get of the couch and stop sleeping! :happydance:

Felling a bit more positive now... I think last time after i started getting stomach cramps i was really bloating and had a sore to the touch tummy 24/7. I dont have that now... just the cramps so yay!!! :)

Angel, congratulations!! I am shocked. This is so sudden!! Did you have a lot of contractions?? I can't believe it. lol. Pierce is a handsome little man. I bet you and hubby are on cloud 9 right now. Give Pierce a kiss for me. :kiss:

Bethany, so sorry for your worries. I know how hard it can be. I was worried my whole pregnancy, especially because my baby actually had a cord accident. The cord was twisted 3 times the normal amount. I will never know or understand why this happened to me. But what I can tell you is that cord accidents are extremely rare. I wish we all didn't have to worry the way we do. MC changes a woman forever. I have faith that the rest of your pregnancy goes by swiftly and at the same time you enjoy the remainder of your pregnancy and before you know it, you will have your girl in your arms!!

Jen, I am happy the Baptism went well. So sorry about little Zoey suffering reflux. It is very sad to see them suffer any pain. Does Zoey get gassy also?Sophie has been gassy since she was in the NICU. She passes gas a lot. And at times it looks very painful for her. The reason why Sophia is gaining well (she is about 9 lbs now) is that she mostly suffers silent reflux, which can actually be more damaging. Basically the milk keeps coming up and down her throat which can burn it and do damage over time, but she doesn't actually end up spitting it up all the time. I am thinking the doc is probably going to want to prescribe zantac for her. I hope Zoey starts getting more relief.

Hi Amy!! How are you hon?

Leslie, fx for that bfp!!

Lisa, can't wait for your scan!! FX for a beautiful, strong heartbeat!

Laura, give prince Simon a kiss from me!!

:hugs: to all!!

Awwww congrats Bethany!! Such quick labor! He is beautiful!

Happy Monday all! On top of back to work I go to dentist before that...what a Monday :)

Laura how are u and simon? Pick him up??? He ok??
Bethany i agree with laura nervous will never go away its normal. But bub is so worth it!<3 cant wait til u have ur dd<3
Angel youll havr Pierce any day now!! How are u?

Baptism went ok. Family was so good to be around today :)

hey jen glad ur baptism went well and trav has been supporting u xx
simon just had wind which led to a feed .
he is eating mad the last few days :)
growing again :) he is in 6 month plus clothes now at nearly 10 weeks :)
jen u r petite rself arent u? maybe zoey is just gonna be petite, i would try not to worry so much, she is gaining and growing which is most important xxxx ur doin great chick xx :hugs:
i must ring priest in awhile , aiming for sep 22 ish for baptism , cos my niece in oz is home for a visit then and i love her to bits and would love her to be there

Pierce is here 37 + 6. Called my sister at 4:30p because I wasn't sure if I was peeing on myself or if my water was leaking. She told me to go get checked. By the time we got to the hospital it was 5:30, Pierce was born at 5:38p. Holy painful experience...barely made it to the delivery room! So relieved he is here :cloud9: Pierce Vaughn 6.15oz

i told u ur birth story would be nicer than mine , hee hee :thumbup:
congrats honey xxx beautifull pic xxx
im so happy for u, ive gone all giggly and excited :haha:
would love to be able to come visit and see pierce, he looks gorgeous xxx
congrats again to u and DH, hope pierce gives u some rest xxx :haha:
:flower: :hugs: :kiss:

bethany yup he was wriggling and calling, he was only a foot away in moses basket but he needed my full attention, :) he is asleep in my arms again now, he is never far , hee hee
hope alls well with u sweetie xx
hows ur sis doin?

lisa really glad ur more pos xx
i hve lots of wait to lose now, with lile i gained, after mmc i gained fast !! :)
then with simon i gained but only normal amount of 21 pounds which was gone at week 3 :) but still have aways to go now. doh :)
happy couch warming, hee hee.
im surprise im losing cos im always sitting under milky or making bottles :)
but not gettin major chance to eat either :)
enjoy clothes shopping, u gonna get maternity cothes? i loved shopping for mat clothes
ur baby ticker is like my one :) too cute :)

angel im still all hyper hee hee :)

amy how u doin honey?

jess hi hon, how ye all keeping xx
how do u know he has silent reflux?
i suspect simon of it, he often gags and makes ,like he is throwing up and nothing happens, then he makes swallowing motions. he also gets lots of trapped wind.
i said it to doc she listened to his chest and said no he doesnt hve it,
ive read it often gets missed though.

leslie hope ur well babe xxx

so sorry if i missed anyone xxx

sorry double post gain, my comp keeps freezing and then double posting x

Hi Laura, glad to hear Simon is gaining away? How much does he weigh now? I remember you telling us he was over 10 lbs I believe and that was a while ago!! What a big boy! Whats weird is that Sophie is probably over 9 lbs, yet most of her clothes that are 0-3 months which are for 8-12 lbs practically swim on her, which is weird because she has a big tummy. I am not sure if some babies clothes are just made big. They are Carters brand, but some of the clothes are so wide and huge on the waist. Or maybe Sophie is long and skinny? lol. I have no idea. And about the silent reflux, since my other daughter had reflux for the first 2 years or her life (and we suspect she still has it, or it has come back) I see all of the same signs that Sophie has it. I can actually see by the look on her face that milk keeps coming back up, you hear it too and she swallows it back, her breath smells sour a lot and she always has dried up milk on her lips and around her mouth, no matter how much I keep cleaning her. Even though she spits up frequently, I think the rest of the time she doesn't spit it up, it just keeps coming up and down her throat. Poor thing. :( Oh, and my other daughter had reflux bad and docs could never detect anything by listening to her chest or even with a chest x-ray. So its hard to diagnose, they usually diagnose it from listening to what the parents have to say about the symptoms. :hugs:

I hope sophia gets relief as well. So glad shes gaining for u. Isnt that soursmell bad? Zoey has it also. I hope doctor gives her zantac and it helps her.

Angel congratulations!!!! Pierce is beautiful<3 handsome little man! Enjoy him! Your labor was fast! Good job mommy<3

Bethany ur next!! :) pictures are all on my camera. I got to find a way to get them off it. I have to use a pc. :/ ill get em up asap.

Laura simon growing like a tumble weed!! :) So glad to hear! Do u have to go back to work at all or do u jave alot of paid timevoff yet?

Lisa happy clothes shopping! Also dont worry about weight. Eat when ur hungry your baby needs to grow! Youll drop it all after lo is here they def keep u busy!

Leslie and Amy hi! :dust: hope work goes fast for u both!

Hi girls!!

BIG BIG BIG Congrats to Angel!!!!! Happy Birthday Pierce!!! LOVE the family pic! :cloud9:

Hope everyone is doing well! :flower: I was home sick yesterday so Im still a little in a fog but wanted to see how everyone was doing! :kiss:

Congrats again Angel ( and dont mind before as i said congrats bethany by accident :) )Seems that it was a surprise and happened so quick too! How are things going with your baby boy?

Lisa- how are you feeling? Glad things are more positive. I think with the time difference you should be having a doc appt today. Good luck and keep us updated!

Jen- glad the baptism went well and it seems that DH and mil are a bit better. How is Zoey feeling?

Thanks Laura! I know it ny takes one swimmer. Last time when I was pregnant I think we only BD CD 13 and 16.

How are you Jess and Bethany?

Questions for you girls who know more than I about this.... I honestly am not sure when i Ovulate and maybe things will go well and I won't have to figure out. I have heard about EWCM around O but don't think i Have experienced it. So trying to figure out what my body is telling me. Been having some cramping the past few days so wondered if this was a sign, last to days kinda wet ( sorry TMI) but no sign of EWCM. Any insight? Even if the wetness meant O we couldn't BD... Mondays and Tuesdays are crazy with my schedule and DH will probably be home after midnight when I am sleeping. Work is annoying. We BD CD 8, 12,14,16... So lets see how this goes.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Oh and hi Amy ( forgot to add this!) I hope you are feeling better and sorry you are sick! Where is AF? :)

Lisa, have you started shopping yet?

Jessica, I would probably be less scared but my rainbow groups have ladies who have had late losses before. I guess the awareness that no one is perfectly safe makes me super nervous. We all just want a healthy baby :hugs:

Leslie, how did your dentist appointment go?
As for ovulation, I'm not positive! I don't think that everyone gets EWCM for O but it is preferable since it is the fertility friendly CM. I think some people use pre-seed just because their bodies don't make it. You may want to try it eventually :flower:
Oh some ladies take things to try and increase their natural EWCM. I can't remember what though. Some type of cough syrup? I'm not sure of the effectiveness of that sort of thing though. I just know that sometimes we are willing to do anything for a baby <3

Laura, enjoy holding him. They get big too quickly :)
My sister is doing well, still on bed rest but her blood thinners are working.

Jen, aw well can't wait to see more pics of your LO <3

Amy, so sorry that you have been sick honey. Hope that you get well soon- and at least you aren't dealing with this when you are in a TTC cycle :hugs:
Not that there is ever a good time to feel sick :(

Sorry I haven't been on a ton girls. It is hot and I feel like a sloth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->