ttc after a d&c

Gonna update quick since slight lapse in work ( enough to go to the bathroom and breathe lol)... Nothing new here. CD 21 so just waiting. Pretty exhausted but not counting it as any kind of symptom since I usually feel this way. Looking forward to the day to be over... Although I have cleaning to look forward to :)
Hope everyone is doing well and will catch up soon

Hi Leslie! Hope this next week goes by fast so that you can test!!!! :)

Nope, I don't get my platelets monitored. My dose is more therapeutic- to prevent clots. If I had ever had issues my dose would be upped and I would possibly have to have my platelets looked at like my sisters do. But glad that he is taking good care of you. You have a good doctor who wants to be vigilant. I like that!
Each doctor is different, some ladies on the Lovenox board start after O so that they can give their possible baby the benefits as soon as possible. I just did mine after BFP. Because periods when on a blood thinner are messy business and I had just kind if given up hope of a BFP :-/
Any big plans for the weekend?

Leslie, I hope that the exhaustion is a good sign :) boo to cleaning! Procrastinate if you can ;) glad that you are closer to testing. The TWW is a trip isn't it?!

Ithink he said that he wanted to monitor it to make sure that I was getting the right amount or something so it may not be an on going thing?

No big plans... since DH and I were sick last weekend, this weekend we need to play catch up. So laundry, cleaning... oh we wanted to clean out the boxes from our office so might do that. It still looks like we just moved into this house and its been a year! lol Well not that bad but the office is kind of where all the misc stuff went and then then is a desk in the middle when DH works. I think he would like it if it were more organized and less cluttered. heheh

Just went to the loo and AF is in FULL EFFECT!!!!!!!!!! :D

CD1!

Amy, sounds good about it being just once. He is just being thorough and wanting the most effective dose for YOU <3
Woohoo to AF! :happydance:
Have fun cleaning up! I need to get my husband to help me with the same thing. We mostly have empty boxes around for the cat but I need to move stuff around to make room for more stuff. Poop. Lol

:haha:
You too hun! Stay cool in this heat and have your hubby do most of the work! You need to rest! :)

Amy, no worries. I don't push myself over here lol.

What is the weather like in Colorado? If it isn't sweltering I am going to be so jealous ;)

Woohoo Amy!!! :dust: for this month!!

Leslie, Tired is a good sign... all i am im tired allll the time.

:hi: everyone, hope you are all having a good weekend!

AFM - Getting sicker by the day. Im exhausted all the time, I'm nauseous all the time, every kind of food makes me feel sick except white rolls with butter and fruit. Loving it and feeling very uncomfortable at the same time! haha

Good news everyone.... there was a tiny little pitter patter on the screen. To small to hear anything but such a relief to see the little heart beat going. It was 117 beats per min and the baby is 0.64cm long!! so excited!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bethany, my prenatal does have iron in it so that should be enough to keep me in the normal range.

Amy, Im relieved to say it did go well! yay!!

Angel, Glad everything is going good. I dont think i would be able to get any sleep between being with LO for the first time and actually trying to sleep in a hospital.

Laura, fxd for a positive result for Simon. No more bad things for our group!!

:hi: everyone!

Heres my little bean <3

hurray congrats sweetie xxxxx :happydance:

hi and hugs to all xxx
no news here, just catching up

jess, hope sophia is better now xx
clothes def vary size wise in different brands for bubs. :)
simon is over 15 pounds now. he is 6.84 kilos, he has doubled his birth weight by 10 weeks of age :) hurray milky man :)

angel how r u and pierce doing hon? xxx
good i hope xxx

jen how is zoey? xxx
is feeding goin better now, did u get fortifiers?

leslie best of luck in testing, hoping tiredness is a symptom for u xxx

lisa im glad ur sick, ha ha xxx, u know what i mean :) xxx

bethany how long have u left now sweetie? xxx
i cant wait to hear ur birth story too :)
hard to imagine how long ago it iswe all came on here and became friends now :)

amy so glad af came for u, best of luck , enjoy BDing :) heeh ee xxx
love and well wishes to u and Dh xxxx
and loads of :dust: xxx

hope i havent missed anyone, xxxxxxxxxxxx

bethany i checked ur spoiler, :) just over 27 weeks gone woohoo, :) wont be long flying in now. once u hit 30 weeks ,it just dissappears :) xxxxxx

Laura, Simon sounds so chunky and cuddly. Can you post a pic of him? I'd love to see those chunky cheeks. I love chubby babies!! :hugs:

Yay lisa! :)
Amy did af come??
Leslie any news?
Laura simon sounds like hes doing good! I hope all goes ok for you also.
Angel so glad nursing is going well! :) engorgement meams ir supply is in and over abundant! Great news! So glad u and pierce get that bond together.
Jess how is sophia? How are u?
Bethany your next!! Are u ready?

Sorry im not on alot lately a tons been happening . She weighted 9 1 @ 2month weigh in. Go back in two weeks. She always sleepy worried she lethergic :(

Laura, Simon sounds so chunky and cuddly. Can you post a pic of him? I'd love to see those chunky cheeks. I love chubby babies!! :hugs:

il do it this eve :) he is asleep on me aat mo :haha:
hows sophia doin xx
hope ye r all well xxx

jen simon sleeps a lot too , they r still small, xx
he does hve alert wakey patches though.
hope alls well with ye xx
its hard to get time for internet isnt it but worth it for adult company :)

hope everyone is well, no news here xxx all good x

OH bday soon , any idea on presents?
we hve got each other nearly everything over the yrs :)

Hey girls,
Back to Monday soon again unfortunately!

Bethany- I tried preseed but isn't working well for me. Actually not enough lube but that is my body for you. Hopefully we won't need it.
The girls re right....you are next! When I your exact due date? Have you picked out names? What is the book coming to term about?

Lisa- so happy all is well with scan and blood tests! Please help me symptoms spot lol. How were you feeling a week before AF was due last month?

Laura- sorry about Simon possible heart murmur. When do you have a next appt? Glad you are all in good spirits either way. Birthday presents are hard. What does OH enjoy? For DH and my birthday ( and anniversary in one!) we bought something for the house because knew that would help us all.

Yay Amy for AF!! Starting to try right after? How are you feeling overall?

Jen- I'm sorry about your anxiety with Zoey. I understand feeling like that but I am sure all is ok.

How are you and Sophia ,Jess?

AFM-CD 23.... Having AF like cramps and nausea like I did around the same time last month so starting to feel disappointed. The exhaustion can't be counted either because it is an AF sign for me and I am a tired person. Wish I was feeling more positive.

Lisa, dang it woman now I want rolls and butter! Enjoy your nausea ;) it is great to have lots of symptoms. Even the bad ones. More reassurance!

Laura, I am just biding my time until I get 39 weeks since I will be induced. Can't wait :)
Simon sounds like he is thriving!
Oh no idea on presents. I always just ask my husband what he wants. We are very direct like that :D

Jen, aw I am sorry that you are worried about Zoey. Is it bad that she sleeps a lot? Maybe she is a really calm little girl <3

Jessica, hi!

Leslie, don't count yourself out yet (unless you want to- I usually did so my hopes wouldn't be up. Though they always still were dang it!) because I very much felt like AF was going to arrive when I got my BFP. I was so bloated with nasty cravings. I remember sitting on the couch eating my second bag of cheddar sour cream chips and thinking that at least when AF came I would lose all the weight from the crap I was eating.
I will feel positive for you :hugs:
Sorry that the preseed isn't doing the trick! There are other fertility lubricants out there but I have never really tried them.
My due date is for November 8 but I will be induced before then since I am on blood thinners :) baby's name is Lorelei Eilzabeth. Kind of a mouthful but I like classic names.
Coming to Term is a really good book on miscarriage. I read a few after my loss, including one geared toward women in my faith, but I found Coming to Term to be the most helpful for me. It is written by a science writer who wanted to tackle the subject after his wife experienced a few losses. So it looks at the science of it all. Very good book if you feel ready to read about it. It gives a lot of good information and hope.

Girls, I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend!
I am bored at home, watching Netflix when I am not trying to force myself to read The Happiest Baby on the Block. And eating poptarts and pizza rolls because I am healthy like that ;)

:wave:

Amy ~ I hope AF is being kind.

Bethany ~ The Happiest Baby on the Block reads much like an academic book don't you think? The good stuff starts around pg 94 w/ swaddling.

Laura ~ Heart murmur? Is that something that corrects itself? Prince Milky sounds like he is doing super ... 15lbs, what a doll!!

Jen ~ :hugs: to Zoey. Does the Peds office think she is lethargic? I'm sure age is just busy growing. Have you started the milk fortifier?

Jess ~ Sophia's little clothes sound so cute...I suppose different brands will drape differently.

Lisa ~ Yay for a great scan!

Leslie ~ :dust: I hope your symptoms are pointing to your BFP!

AFM ~ Cannot complain...just adjusting to sleeping when I can. Par for course! Much love ladies xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->