ttc after a d&c

Laura, I think we women will never be happy with our weight. Even when i was super skinny last year i was still thinking 1 more kilo and i will be happy. :dohh:Meanwhile everyone else what telling me to put on weight. Im glad your losing even though your not exercising. I hear babies are good for that!! My SIL is lighter than she has ever been as an adult after marriage and a baby.

Jen, Thank you! My OH thinks ill be one of those mums that turns into a fitness junkie after birth. When i get my mind set on something i usually go 110% until i get it! Hoping the baby doesnt zap that energy from me.

Amy, Hope you're feeling better today.:hugs: Everyone seems to be getting sick at the moment. Luckily i havent got anything.

Leslie, Good memory - see below for update! Thats a fair bit of BDing over the perfect days. Fxd for you! I dont know much about when you actually O. My doc told me the CM gets more slippery and thats how you know. I also get super horny for like 3 days! lol (sorry TMI)

Bethany, I did go shopping!! Only spent about $250 but got a fair amount of stuff. Lots of lose tops and more stretchy leggings!! yay! :happydance:

Jess, Give Sophia a big cuddle for me. :hugs: I hope she doesnt have to deal with reflux for 2 years as well.

AFM - Had my doc appt today. All my blood tests look good except she said i should start on 1 vitamin D tablet a day and to keep an eye on my iron (i frequently have low iron).
I have a referral for an early scan and i booked it for friday morning. Im so nervous but feeling somewhat positive. If i dont hear that heart beat i think i might die.
I also got a referral for down syndrome and other abnormality screening at 11 weeks. Did you all get those?

Lisa, do you have iron in your prenatal? I always try to get the kind with DHA and iron. Less pills to take :)
It is still really early so try not to stress too much over the ultrasound :flower:
I opted out of all that extra testing for myself. I didn't see the point since I am so young. If I was older I would probably have gotten those test done. I did end up regretting it later but only because opting out of Down's testing meant no scan at 13 weeks. I hadn't thought of that ;)

Mornng/afternoon!! :wave:

Bethany, sorry the heat is getting to you hun. I hope that you are able to find a nice cool spot to hang in!

Leslie, hi doll! How are you doing? what CD/DPO are you? I think you said Angel mentioned that we are close in our cycle? According to FF, Im 12dpo so hoping that af shows for me here soon and not for you! :)

Laura, Jen, & Jess... how are you and LO's doing?

Lisa, hope you and your sticky bean are doign well!

Angel, :cloud9: Love to you and Pierce!

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

Hi ladies :wave: I wanted to post properly, but am still in a bit of a fog from being slightly sleep deprived. I don't want to sleep...just want to stay up holding Pierce! Nursing is going really well...will be relieved when not so engorged.

Lisa ~ I'm sure your scan will be great, but I totally understand the nerves. I was a wreck before each of mine!

Leslie ~ :dust:

Amy ~ I'm excited for your next cycle!! Come on AF!!

Laura, Jen, Jess ~ Hugs to the babies.

Bethany ~ You're next up! Hope the heat is tolerable and you are well! xoxo

Amy, AF should be there before you know it! I will send you so much rainbow dust after the witch is gone :)

Angel, I am camping out in my apartment refusing to even go out for the mail ;) it is too hot and humid.
Glad that nursing is going great! Give him some snuggles from all of us girls will you? :flower:

Sorry I never update much ladies. It is really boring on my end.

hi guys
ive been tryin to post for hours but simon wont let me :)
hope ye r all well, ive caught up but dont hve time r energy to post properly , soz xx
we had hosp app yest, they reckon he has heart flow murmur now too, could be innocent meaning harmless but they wanna check it out.
as if he hasnt enough coming against him but anyway, fx its one of the harmless ones xx
im a bit drained today but we will be fine :) xx

hi, :hugs: and :dust: to all ttc-ing
:kiss: to babies and belly bubs :) xxx

Good news everyone.... there was a tiny little pitter patter on the screen. To small to hear anything but such a relief to see the little heart beat going. It was 117 beats per min and the baby is 0.64cm long!! so excited!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Bethany, my prenatal does have iron in it so that should be enough to keep me in the normal range.

Amy, Im relieved to say it did go well! yay!!

Angel, Glad everything is going good. I dont think i would be able to get any sleep between being with LO for the first time and actually trying to sleep in a hospital.

Laura, fxd for a positive result for Simon. No more bad things for our group!!

:hi: everyone!

Heres my little bean <3

Attachments

• smallbean.jpg
    smallbean.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 3
Lisa, that is great news! :happydance:

Laura, hopefully it is harmless! When I had that kidney infection last time they told me that I had a heart murmur. But it went away :flower:

Happy Friday girls!
Yay Lisa! Good news, so happy for you!
Will write back soon :)

Happy Friday Ladies!

Lisa, so glad your appt went well!!!!

Bethany, you arent boring doll! Enjoy this calm before the storm because you are next!! EEEEEKkkkkkkkk! :wohoo: :headspin:

Laura, Im praying that this heart murmur They say Simon has is innocent. You poor thing, you are right that you and Simon have been through enough scares! Im really thinking that your angel is watching over you and Simon. :hugs:

Leslie, How are you doing hun? What CD are you now?

Angel... :cloud9: I can only imagine how you feel right now. I dont blame you for not wanting to sleep and just wanted to be with Pierce. I hope that you get some relief from your ta-ta's soon hun! Also so glad to hear that BF is going well! :D

Jess & Jen, How are you ladies and your princesses doing?

:wave: to anyone I have missed!

AFM~ started SLIGHTLY spotting last night and this morning but FF doesnt want to count it as CD1 just yet. Im hoping that the spottng becomes more pronounced and that I can change it to "light". :D

Leslie, update when you can! :)

Amy, HURRAY! I don't think that I have ever been so excited at the prospect of someone getting AF. But seriously, I can't wait for you to be trying.
Will your doctor have you on lovenox when TTC or not until you get a BFP? :flower:

Thanks honey :kiss:! He said that he said that he will have me start after we confirm pregnancy. I also asked him about the Crinone and my previous PA as having me start it 3DPO but he told me that I didnt need to do that until pregnancy is confirmed as well. :shrug:

Very exciting. I really hope that all these meds will do the trick.
And hell, I also hope that you naturally conceive rainbow twins. Because that would be amazing :D

That would be beyond a miracle! At this point, I feel like I would be lucky to have one :( BUT, I do have a good feeling about this whole Lovenox thing...

I meant to ask you.. I know that you have Factor V so you knew that you NEEDED the Lovenox right? My worry is that I dont have a real explanation as to why I keep MCing but seeing as how I have seen 2/3 Hb's and they tend to stop around the same time... wouldnt you think that has something to do with clotting? I might be reaching here but its something that makes me feel very hopeful. I did feel the same way though when I got diagnosed with MTHFR and I was put in NeevoDHA and well we know that didnt work. :(

Aw I don't blame you- one WILL be a miracle. And if the lovenox does the trick then you will have many miracles headed your way. :hugs:
Well, I don't think that FVL means that I need it. Clotting disorders are such tricky beasts. Some women with FVL need lovenox or they clot or they have recurrent losses. Some women have no issues at all. Since my sisters have nearly died from blood clots though, doctors don't hesitate to put me on it. The odds of me following in their footsteps is high :-/

I would bet that MTHFR is similar. Some ladies probably never know they have it and never have issues and others have recurrent loss. And with all your losses, it is totally worth trying. Some women never get a diagnosis for anything and lovenox can help them too. I think that it really is worth the try and I have everything crossed that it will help you get your sticky babies.

I remember when I read Coming to Term by Jon Cohen he said that the odds are in your favor of eventually carrying to term even after recurrent loss. And I think the lovenox will tip the scales :flower:

You and your husband deserve so much. I wish rainbows for you both <3

Oh, I just got that book on my Ipad and need to read it already! Awww thanks love bug!! <3

I wasnt sure if the FVL meant you needed the Lovenox so thats good to know. I think you are right in that diagnosing a clotting dissorder isnt really as eash as it sounds. I think I was tested for clotting within the Thrombophilia profile I had done and ofcourse, nothing. I was hoping for more of a defnitive answer but having things be relatively normal isnt bad either I guess lol. I cant imagine what the next step would be should I MC again. I dont know of any other stone that needs to be turned or tests that would help me determine what else is needed in order for me to carry. I think my RE told me that it will be a matter of us sticking with it.

Well and Amy, I don't think they discovered FVL until 90s? There is always the possibility of other clotting disorders out there that they don't know about to even diagnose yet. Either way, lovenox very much helps many women get those sticky babies so I do hope it does the trick for you! :kiss:

That was a very good book on loss. I really liked the scientific aspect of it and it does make one feel hopeful!

There is a member on here who had 4 unexplained losses and she has finally made it into the second tri. Love reading up on people because it does give one so much hope. You *WILL* get your Earth baby <3

Thanks Love!!!

If memory serves me right, you didnt start Lovenox until after you were pregnnat right? I think this was a surprise BFP for you?

Yep, because my app lied about when I ovulate :D I started after I got my BFP since I already had my syringes.
That reminds me that I need to pick up my refill prescription today :o

Lol glad I can be a reminder heheh

So then is that what they normally do with Lovenox? Have you start after bfp or do they say to start after O? He told me that I would have to go in to get my platelets monitored as well. Do you do that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->