ttc after a d&c

hahaha!!! Sorry Bethany! The food is starting to get to me... im sick of eating so often and its so hard to find something that doesnt make me feel sick at the thought of it! :dohh:
Have you shared your baby name with friends and family or have you kept it a secret?

Leslie, im sorry you're not feeling very positive. My symptoms a week before were pretty much the same as AF symptoms. Cramps and cranky... the normal stuff. I wasnt very positive either. My full on symptoms didnt really start until 6 weeks except for being tired. Fxd for you! :hugs:

Angel, Glad things are going well for you. Hows your DH with Pierce? Is he sooo happy!?

Laura, its so hard to buy for men... i always ask my OH what he wants and it usually ends up being something sexual! haha no help at all!

Amy, Hows it going? Are you feeling positive for this month

:hi: jen and jess, hope you are your LO's are good! :hugs:

AFM - Getting really bloated now! :(

hi guys xx

leslie we r waiting on app with pediatric cardiologist so im not sure when.
he has physio on 20th of this month , neurologist in nov and neonatal consultant in dec, waiting on few other things to kick in too , we will be busy :)
but im so glad he is gettin good care :)
ur syptoms could be bfp too hon, unfort af and bfp can feel really simliar, doh!!!
fingers crossed for u hon xxxx
hope ur not too anxious xxx :hugs:
stil unsure about pressie, we have been together nearly 12 yrs and im running out of ideas, :) maybe a kindle um....

bethany i asked adn he said nothing, doh xx
what r pizza rolls, they sound good :)
i want some even though i dont know what they r :)
it wont be long flyin in now bethany :) xxx

angel , hi babe, hope pierce is being good for mommy :) xxx
big kisses to him . xx
yeah heart murmur can correct itself,
it basically means they heard an extra sound in his heart.
can be innocent, just blood flowing normally but differently to other peoples.
can be tiny hole between chambers of the heart which can correct itself before a yr or so of age, but also can need surgery to correct. im pretty sure its nearly always treatable. she did say its not urgent but needs to be checked,. she said if it was really bad we would know it in him cos he wouldnt be thriving .
we r wating on app for an echo of his heart. hopefully soon. xx
hope alls wellhon . is feeding still goin well? xxx
im gonna post and read on cos i know he wil wake soon :) xx

lisa ha ha , i get that too from my OH , his answer si usually either nothing or a Bj :)
very helpfull he is :)
bloat will turn to bump so soon lisa :) super cute ;)
i loved my bump :)

no news here xx alls well xx

Hi girls!

Lisa, so glad you are having nice strong symptoms but sorry at the same time. Dont want you to feel miserable but its also so great to have validation isnt it? lol

Leslie, af and bfp symtoms can be so similar, drives me nuts! I hope that you being tired is a BFP sign!

Laura, I too want to see pics of your chunky monkey milky face!!! hehehe

Bethany, Pizza rolls sound sooo yummy to me too right lol As for weather in CO, it can vbe warm (80-90's) but what I love about CO is its dry. Very low humidity = no crazy hair! lol right now we have had a little rain on and off so its keeping it relativley cool but it could be colder imo. :)

Angel, hope you are adjusting well and getting some rest!

Jen, AF showed for me so just waiting for her to be done and then... :bunny: lol

Jess, how are you and your girls doing?

Hope I didnt miss anyone... :hugs:

Angel, good to know that it gets good at some point. Right now I am on colicky babies and feeling annoyed. Could just be my difficulty paying attention to anything though. And after this I will wade through Infant Massage!
Sounds like you are doing fabulously! Enjoy Pierce and the sleep that he lets you have :D

Laura, smack your OH lol. Drat him for not telling you what he wants! ;)
Pizza rolls are like bread rolls stuffed with pepperoni and cheese and pizza sauce. Or sometimes there is no pizza sauce and you dip them. They are amazing!
Glad that all is well. :)

Amy, go get some pizza rolls. You won't regret it :D
Eek, stay away from Houston! I think it is more humid than Bangkok... But in all fairness I was there during the hot season. May be worse right now since it is raining season.
I hope that you had a great weekend and that this Monday isn't too unbearable. Darned Mondays!

https://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z390/taisiatuamagia/3ad36c9761e80c68bddc639625034dc1_zps91de4fbb.jpg
And I am sharing this from my FB feed! Because animals are happy. I love seals! Happy Monday!

hi guys xx
il stop being lazy ,was out all day and put up pics but i need 2 hands to do so and they r usually full :) xx

pizza rolls sound amazing, yum

amy happy bding and fx for u honey xxx
u really deserve ur rainbow babe xxxx

Laura, Hahaha!!! i get exactly the same response with regards to bday presents! :haha:

Amy, Its nice to have a reminder. I think i might freak out if they stopped. I start to get worried the days i dont need an afternoon nap.
Happy BDing!! :flower:

Bethany, I feel like one of those seals today! haha

Leslie, Any more symptoms?

:hugs: everyone

Hi ladies, hope all is well! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!! Take care!! Been very busy with Sophie and the girls!! :hugs:

Bethany I love your story about the cheddar and sour cream chips lol. Actually made me want to eat some....that along with the pizza rolls and pop tarts. Ugh the diet has fallen again whoops. I guess we will know in a few days what is going on. Now I remember the name...it is beautiful. Do they have a date they will induce?

Angel hope you are feeling well and enjoying your time with pierce!

Laura did you figure out present? Kindle sounds like a good idea...iPads/ iPad minis are nice too. Not sure what you are looking to spend

Amy how is AF and did it end yet?

Lisa I am having more symptoms but again AF signs also and usual symptoms for me: bloating, upset stomach/ sour stomach ,tons of break outs on my chin, on and off cramping, emotional and crankiness. sound great right ? :)My symptoms like sore boobs didnt show until 5 weeks. Hope you are feeling well as can be expected :)

Hi Jen and Jess! Hope all is well!

AFM- as I mentioned symptoms above...AF due Saturday so we will see. FRER is on sale at rite aid until Saturday so I almost have an urge to buy some.
Sunday a Friend called me that I was going to see a couple hours later. Haven't seen her in forever. She called to tell me her journey of finding out about an illness and doctors saying if she wants to try to get pregnant she must do so while not on treatment for illness. She is 39 and testing showed her eggs were near menopause level. She did some IUI and then IVF and is now 19 weeks pregnant and will be a single mom. She s from Germany so she will also be going back there after. I had no clue about what she decided and she hasn't told many. Knowing what i Went through she wanted to discuss with me and make sure I was ok with it. I felt great that she confided in me. Once I got off the phone though my parents and DH were in the other room and I lost it. Being somewhat selfish about it but it was hard. Then watching her rub her pregnant belly later was tough. I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? She is due a month after I would be and I couldn't help but think it would have been nice to be pregnant so close together.

Had a pregnancy question. Yesterday my head hurt so bad I couldn't think and I know it was my sinuses based on pressure. I have been trying my best not to take Advil just in case but had to because it was so bad. What do you girls do for headaches/ sinus issues? My sinuses will only get worse during this time and Advil/ Advil cold and sinus seem to be the only things that work.

Laura did u figure out gift! What is he into? Ha maybe a butt print in a framefrom simon? That could be fun from him. As for other stuff that can be difgicult. Hope u findsomething. Does he have a fav meal or could order his fav kinda meats for him to cook. My hubby loves omaha steaks so i know they are a grat treat.

Angel hope ur adjustingto mre schedule and everyomrs doing well<3

Amy fxd for this cycle<3 :dust:

Leslie same for u!!

Lisa how are you feeling?
Pizza rolls sound yum!

Bethany its gettin closer. I hope dh isnt going away anymore. He needs to be with you.<3 how u feeling?

Zoeys meds are hit or miss if they work.shes so cute. Im using fortifier yes.

hi guys xx

leslie hugs hon xx
my bro had a baby the day after my d and c, my other bro had a baby day after lile was due, it is hard xxx hugs xx

jen glad ye r well xxx u too jess xx
simon is waking hi and hugs to all xx

Leslie ~ Can you take Tylenol Sinus?

Lisa ~ :hugs:

Jen ~ Have you looked on kellymom.com about BFing and reflux? My nephew had it pretty bad and was soley a bf baby. My heart breaks for the LO's when this happens. I bet she is a doll!

Jess ~ Hats off to you...juggling 2 older children and a newborn, I don't know how you do it! I bet DD1 & DD2 are looking forward to school shopping :)

:wave: Laura & Bethany

Amy ~ :bunny: + :dust: and more :bunny:

AFM ~ Attack of the cluster feeds! Every hour on the hour from around 1-5am. Guess who is absolutely exhausted?? ME! Not complaining though...one little gas enduced smile from Pierce makes the bags under my eyes seem trivial! :cloud9: It also helps that my DH is supportive. He is up when I am regardless of how quiet I try to be. :thankful:

Off to nap now...hope I didn't miss anyone!

Aww bummer Leslie. Well, I don't know the ins and outs of the meds, but totally understand the need for them. Sinuses/allergies can be debilitating! Once you get your BFP you will have to get a list of what you can and cannot take from the Dr. :dust: Hopefully one if the other girls has more info on it. xoxo

Lisa, 7 weeks today :thumbup:

Laura, hi!

Jessica, hi!

Leslie, do they sell the Utz brand where you live? I hear those cheddar and sour cream are the best. I have to make do with Lays. Screw diets ;) no date to induce yet but I am hoping we set one soon. Maybe I will ask on Monday if I can remember lol.
I don't think that you were selfish at all. You love your friend. You are happy for her because you know that she had a difficult time getting pregnant. You are just reminded of your loss is all. It upsets us all :hugs:
For headaches the only safe thing is Tylenol. That is why you get a lot of angry pregnant women who just want their headaches to go away. Tylenol is kind of garbage but it is safe. For the congestion you can take regular Mucinex (no D or DM or anything). There are also some allergy meds that are supposed to be safe, Benadryl and Claritin and Zyrtec. All the regular stuff that is.

Sorry Jen but DH is out of town now lol. He annoys me when he is here but I am weepy and lonely when he is gone. Crazy hormones!
Sorry the meds are a hit or miss but at least she has some good days right? :hugs:

Amy, how is AF treating you? :flower:

Angel, a gassy smile is definitely worth it! Who needs sleep right? ;) enjoy your nap!

Hello hello! :)

Leslie, BIG HUGS hun. I know how hard it is to hear of pregnancies and it just seems like the whole world is pregnant but us but we have to keep the faith. We have been pregnant before and we will be pregnant again! Are you able to go somewhere for the weekend or something? Just you and DH? I find that makes a HUGE difference when my hubby and I do that. When I start to feel overwhelmed by it all, we escape and all my attention is on my husband and how blessed we are to have eachother. I hope that you feel better and even more, I hope that you are pregnant!!!!!

Angel, a gassy smile is def worth it!!! Hope you have a great nap!

Laura, thanks for the well wishes. Im so beyond ready to be a mom already. I feel like DH and I have done all that we can. We moved to CO like we wanted to. We bought a house. Bought a SUV. All we need is a family and our lives are made. Just hurts to see all of my empty rooms and no car seat in the back of my car. :( Oh well... one day I hope!

Bethany, I dont do humidity at all. When I would visit family in India, I thought I was going to melt!!! lol Just crazy how people can live and be comfortable in certain climates. My BIL and his wife are trying to move to AZ. Even though its pretty dry there, I think its hot as heck but they LOVE the heat! Crazy! lol

Jess, I hope you and Sophia are well. Even though she isnt a big eater, Im sure she is just cudly and gorgeous!!!

Jen, how are you and Zo doing?

Lisa, It is a great reminder. Hope you are doing well! :)

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

AFM~ af is on her way out now and if everything works the way it should, I should O next weekend. Im trying to plan a little weekend getaway to Colorado Springs so we'll see if it happens. This coming weekend, we have plans with some friends Fri night and other friends sat night... should be fun! :)

Amy, I want to see pictures of India sometime. Should I visit there someday? :)
Yeah my husband's family loves heat too. I don't get it!
Are you going to be using OPKs? :) yes a trip to Colorado Springs would be a blast! (Psst...I have been there!) and some relaxing down time with friends :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->