ttc after a d&c

Laura he is so beautiful! And first foods, yummy! :munch:
We're in the 6 week peak for fussiness and boy has Pierce given us a run for our money! He was up for 24 hours, only consoled by BFing and didn't want to be put down. Dr assures us its his age. We've got a high maintenance baby...waiting for the magical night when we get 4 hours of sleep! :sleep:

Thanks Jess xxx
How r ye all keeping x

Angel thanks too xx
Oh oh poor u. Hope u get some rest soon hon. Xxx
He is really thriving isn't he xx

Hi and hugs to all

Angel, you are right about the time passing quickly- I think the third trimester is the fastest! Starting to feel the pressure to really start moving things around and setting up baby stuff. I may even start washing her clothes tomorrow. I still worry that I don't have enough clothes lol.
Sleep will come eventually! Pierce must be growing and wanting some comfort <3

Leslie, how is the TWW treating you? Symptom spotting yet?
I agree with Laura, I bet you would have had to drink a LOT of those herbal teas to have done any damage. We always try to assign blame on ourselves for our loss. I think it just makes it easier to cope, to feel like we can prevent such a thing for next time :hugs:
Avoiding it next time will definitely make you feel safer. I don't touch caffeine much myself because it is one of those things that worries me.

Laura, I can't believe that Simon is eating so early :) woohoo!

Jessica, hi how are you doing honey?

Amy, great feeling about this cycle!

Jen, if you can read this even though you are locked out- love you!

Lisa, how are you?

Laura, Jen, Jessica, Angel: how long did your babies wear newborn size? I haven't bought much of this size because I figure it isn't long lasting.
Well I am pooped. Cleaned a bit today, set up the co-sleeper. My cat loves it and thinks that it is his of course! See the OB tomorrow and the MFM on Tuesday. Hoping to get this months baby stuff ordered tomorrow. Feeling ready to have everything set up for Lorelei. And wondering when the heck to ask my OB for the actual induction date. Maybe I should wait for 34 weeks. I am just anxious to know and to let my family know. My mom and FIL may want to be there at the hospital. I'm rambling!

Laura, Simon is so cute!! Love the one in the stripe suit.

Leslie, there are pregnancy teas but not sure if there are peppermint ones. Im sure the tea didnt cause the mc. I used to always look for reasons why as well. Unfortunately we will never know!
Hows tww?

Jess, How did the appointment go?

Angel, poor thing! i hope you can get some zzz soon. I dont think im going to cope very well with not much sleep!!

Bethany, you must be so excited to start getting things finalised for Lorelei. Cant wait to hear when your due date will be!

AFM - Im doing pretty good. i have my 12 week scan on wednesday. Anyone who sees me now is guessing though. I look pregnant in even my baggiest clothes.
I had a lovely dream that a gave birth to baby boy!! ive been so happy and excited since that day!

Bethany Simon spent no time in new born. By time he was out of the incubator he was practically out of um. Dont waste ur money. U can always buy some if u need to and willprob get presents of um xx

Bethany, little Sophia wore newborn clothing for a pretty long time. Sophie is the opposite as Simon. I didn't buy nearly enough newborn clothes for her. Even when Sophie was suppose to have grown out of the newborn clothes because of her height and weight, she still fit in them. She has always been long and slender. She has been about 90th percentile for height and almost 50th for weight. So her thin body and long stature allowed her to fit into newborn a little longer than a lot of babies. Now that Sophia is 2.5 months, she doesn't even fit into her 3 month clothes. She is fitting into the 3-6 months now. She has 6 month jeans that she fits into perfectly. Even though she has a little pot belly, some clothes are still lose on her waist. All babies really are very different! Just makes sure to have a few newborn outfits, just in case! :hugs:

Thanks girls...I got emotional then my mom thought I was nuts and talked to me about how much I would have to drink of the tea for something to happen. I did buy tea that just has peppermint leaves in it and nothing else.

Laura- Simon is so cute! How is his reflux?

Sorry about the lack of sleep Angel :( hopefully you get some relief soon. Does DH help out too?

Bethany- symptom spotting like crazy! But also can be pre AF or AF symptoms as always. Since I am not sure when AF is due CD wise I may test on Friday as that would be in between the earliest and latest. One test left!

Lisa- yay 12 weeks!! What are you telling people who are guessing that you are pregnant? Can't wait to hear about your scan! TWW is usual anxiety and symptom spotting!

Hi Amy and Jess! How are you doing this cycle Amy?
Hopefully Jen gets back on here soon!

AFM just waiting :) hopefully lucky 3rd cycle trying. I saw my friend yesterday who got pregnant using IVF. She is 24 wks. It was difficult seeing her and unfortunately I cried before and after seeing her. She means well and I am happy for her but it is difficult for me. She talks about all of her extreme nervousness of something going wrong and asks me questions. I am just not sure she understands how it feels despite how much she is trying.

Symptom spotting.... Cramping today that makes me feel like AF could be around the corner. We're you cramping right around when you got BFP Lisa?

Hi ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Laura, Simon is just a doll!!!!!

Bethany, I cant believe you are 32 weeks!!!!! How time has flown by!!! Eeeeekkk!!!

Angel, how are you and your little man doing? Sorry to hear he is demanding. Hope that the three of you get some good sleep soon!!!!!

Leslie, how are you doing hun? I hope that your BFP is just around the corner!

Jess, how's everything going with all of your girls? Better I hope!

Jen, hope all is well with you and Zoey!

Lisa, 2nd tri just around the corner. Hope you and your bump are doing well!

:wave: to anyone Ive missed!

Nothing new here other then all the water here in Colorado! lol CD9 for me and I have a scan on thursday morning. Took my last Letrozole pill (Femara) yesterday and now Im just waiting for my scan! FX this is it!

Hi guys xx

Jess ur right I don't think many bubs be as big as Simon especially a girl baby ;-)
He is in 12-18 month clothes now at nearly 4 months and they fit him perfectly ;-)
I got clothes I ordered online today for him. They r fab. I took them out of packets and sbowed um to oh.
We both thought they looked gigantic fir him. When I put it on him. It was perfect ;-)

Leslie hugs hon. It will be u telling people ur good news really soon x
Fx for u. Hurry up Friday ;-) xxx
In a way Simon is better reflux wise. It happens him less and doesn't go to his breath as much anymore. But he still has it. He can't lie down flat at all.
The carobel has also given him dreadfull nappies. Yest and today had dirty nappy tgat went all up his back and tummy. But he is much happier so...
Doc said so long as not loads of these type nappies it isn't bad.
Lesliey first sign of preg was mild cramping x hope so for u too xx

Amy thanks hon. Xx fx for u xx
U deserve every happiness xx

Hi and hugs to all x

Glad Simon is getting better Laura. Reflux is a nightmare for babies. Yeah, Simon looks huge in the pics. Sophie is actually very very tall. But she is also very slender. So it is incredible hard to find clothes that fit her correctly. I am trying to bulk her up as much as I can. All the fat seems to go to her cheeks and her thighs. She has a pot belly, but it isn't big enough to fit into the actually clothes lengths that fits her. Doc told us it will probably always be hard to get her to fit correctly into clothes. My 13 year old who has just reached 5'7'' , and almost size 10 in women's shoes was long just like Sophie (except chubbier). My daughter Natalie is more petite, but chunky. Its amazing how different they all are!

Lisa, I loved it when people guessed that I was pregnant. I was eager to show as soon as possible :)
Wednesday will be here before you know it- especially since you are in the future! Hehe

Jessica, I have been thinking that maybe Lorelei will be small since my husband's family is. Mine is kind of chunky with big heads. I did pick up about 7 outfits in newborn size though just in case! Those and some sleeper gowns which my siblings say should fit for a few months too.

Leslie, sending you a lot of luck this month! I had such strong PMS symptoms before I got my BFP. Psst...I had cramps!
Aw big :hugs: I couldn't stand to be around pregnant people after my loss. Not anyone. It was too painful :(

Amy, so excited for you this cycle! I feel so good about you and the lovenox when you get your BFP. You deserve to have your take home baby <3 can't wait to hear about your scan on Thursday. Eek!

Laura, aw so sorry about those dirty diapers! My nephews had quite a few blowouts that went all the way into their hair. Poor tykes. So glad that he is better reflux wise though!

Well I saw the doctor today. She had to shake my belly for about 15 minutes to wake up Lorelei and get her to practice breathing. Made me panic a little! That and I am low on fluid so on a mission to rehydrate. See the MFM tomorrow for a more detailed scan. And then I will be seeing my OB twice a week for NSTs and BPPs. I asked her about my induction too and she said we would actually schedule it when she starts cervical checks but that she will induce sometime after 38 weeks. So I may see my baby sooner than I thought!

Leslie, we are so close to 12 weeks now that i am just telling them. I would prefer to have waited to my scan but my belly is showing pretty bad. Very hard to hide.
My symptoms right before felt exactly that same as AF to the point where i was convinced i wasn't pregnant. Although i seem to get sick the few days after conception so that was another indicator for me. I tend to get a very sore back just before AF and during and i didnt really have that.
Good luck with testing!!! Fingers crossed!

Amy, Good luck with this month!! Its definitely your turn. :hugs:

Laura, im glad simon is feeling better but those nappies would not be fun!! I had to change my OH niece once with a similar nappy and it went everywhere! i was terrible at it. haha

Jess, your 13 yr old daugther is way taller than me already!!! Making me feel really short right about now. haha

Bethany, Im very excited that im showing so early. Perks of being small i guess! My scan is in under 24 hours... very excited! I had my first midwife visit at the hospital today. It was great... i didnt have to wait... they booked all my appointments and classes and are keeping me with the same midwife and she is lovely! Very happy! Much better than the hospital i was at last time. Yay!!!
Not long till you get to meet Lorelie. You must be getting excited!!!

Hey I'm back and gone way to long. Admin finally replied after I opened a new act on b n b then after checking spam I realized it was in there! Err but now I have act under Jen4355 & Jen435! Just glad to finally sign in and not be locked out. Anyways what have I have I missed???

Laura angel jess hi! Hope your los are all well.. &#9829; I have to find time yo read. I hate being so far behind in posts.

Bethany you look great! I hope ur Dh is home more and your feeling well &#9829; your baby will be here soon!

Any bfps that I missed??? LISA CONGRATS IF UR ONE!!!

Amy hi!! How are u? I hope u and dh are doing well&#9825;

Leslie hi! How are you?

I miss talking to you ladies!! This is my sanity as I still doubt have any except when my lil girls happy and I get to cuddling.

Hi to anyone I missed!
Laura which food did u introduce?? Looks like he loved it! :) he's sooncute!

Jen!!! Glad you are back! How've you been? How is Zoey? Is she gaining tons of weight now? I hope this finds you well :friends:

Lisa ~ Yay for your scan coming up! Glad you like your MW :)

Laura ~ My friend had to put her son to bed at an angle for nearly 6 months. Hopefully the solid foods will help the reflux. As for full diapers...better he gets it all out I say. No fun to clean up, but they seem so content after a "blow out."

Leslie ~ I cramped and had full on AF symptoms (pimples, cramping, moody) when I got my BFP. I noticed slight heartburn, but didn't pay attention to it until after I got my +ve. FX'd!! Yay for testing sooner than the 22nd! I'm anxious for you!

Amy ~ Glad you and your DH are safe and dry! Those flash floods were awful! I'm hopeful for you this cycle :hurryupthursday: Was day dreaming you had a girl and we nick named her Pandy for Panda Power :haha: :dust:

Bethany ~ Pierce was in Newborn the first month. I had a couple of outfits for him, but when they are that small was just easier to keep him in sleep and plays (footies). FYI: Carter's has a sale right now on them ($5) and shipping is $6. At your growth scan they'll give you an estimate on her weight and you'll know if newborns will be needed. Many of my friends had 9lb babies.

Jess ~ Your daughters all sound so beautiful! Sophia is going to love being tall and slender. I can see how clothes are a challenge...infant clothes do seem to be "boxy." Hope things are going ok with Alyssa. Did you get her an appointment yet? Thinking of you and Fx'd things with your older DDs resolve themselves soon...and Miss Soso's reflux keeps at bay!

Hope I didn't miss anyone...it's 3:30am and my brain is subpar lately. I'm enjoying my Mom's company. Went for my 6 week follow up and got the "all clear" from my Dr. She aid we could start :sex: again, but who has time? :haha: DH is a sport..he is waiting patiently to get his wife back. He has started giving Pierce a ebm bottle at the 10p time frame and I just pump and store. :thumbup: Dr said while BFing my hormones will waiver longer, so my fits of anxiety are acceptable and not PPD :p Going now to try to catch a few zzzz's. Much love ladies! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->