ttc after a d&c

I never had one done at 12 weeks. I didn't see the point since they mostly look for Down's I think? But my anatomy scan was around the 18-19 week mark.

I wet with a manual since I don't intend to pump often but I hear the electric ones are nice :)

Yup try the baby stores to see which ones you like best! Which are easier to fold, lighter, just feel like a smooth ride for the baby :)

yes well that was the point of todays scan but i kinda wish i never tested for it coz its just extra worry now. Im sure everything is fine but it was a little scary seeing her measure and then not being able to find out the results for a while.

The electric one are very expensive... i think ill stick with a manual on too.

What stroller did you end up with again?

We always worry about our babies. Natural when pregnant after a loss :hugs:
I went with the Britax brand in bright red. I love it and can't wait to be pushing my baby around in it!
Oh you are going to have so much fun researching prams and carseats :) I felt overwhelmed at first and now I feel like a pro. I even have my next carseat picked though it isn't my dream one. My dream one is way more than my husband would ever willingly spend :(

thats right its all so expensive. My OH is going to let me get the expensive pram i want so thats good!! i feel very overwhelmed by everything though. there is so much to choose from. I want to get the pram early so i can walk with it and the dogs so the dogs get used to it before there is a baby in it. One of my dogs hates things with wheels so need to get him out of that!!

Hump Day! It's crazy how the day zips by lately.

Amy ~ Temp drop is good! Come on eggy!! Let us know how the scan goes tomorrow!

Lisa ~ is that new ticker or am I just noticing it? Either way...you're a plum! :dance:
What pram have you picked out? I love my Bugaboo!

Laura, Jen, Jess ~ Hugs to the babies!

Bethany ~ Its like Christmas :xmas9: when baby things arrive!

Leslie ~ :grr: friggin :witch:

My DH might be going out of town next week :brat: Thinking I should drive down to visit my sister...it's a 4 hour car ride. My Ma will be with me and Pierce will almost be 8 weeks old. Any opinions on if its too soon to travel with him?

Jen ~ Pierce normally falls asleep in my arms while nursing. They say when he is a bit older I should let him learn to self soothe, not sure how I'll go about that :shrug:

Angel, I did change to the fruit ticker coz i love seeing how big they are. although im a week ahead so im what ever the next fruit is. haha

Its the Bugaboo that i want. Im thinking the cameleon one... is that the one you have? is it totally worth the price?

Im not sure on the travel but it would be nice to have the help im sure and your mum will be with you. Sounds ok to me!!

Angel. With ur mom too u should be fine. Prob be longer than 4 hours though cos of nursing stops.
I wouldn't take Simon in car that long but thats mainly cos of his reflux.
Long time in car seat makes him uncomfy.
Pierce will be fine um sure but bear in mindmay be hard for u xx
Hope it goes well for u hon xx

Hi and hugs to all. Xx

I was going to time the trip during his long afternoon nap in hopes of a smooth trip...wishful thinking perhaps. My pump can be battery operated, so my Mom can give him a bottle while I pump when we make a stop. I just want to do something to pass the time while my DH is gone and what better way than a visit with my sister.

Lisa ~ A week ahead of the plum is week 13, the peach! :headspin: You are well on your way! :) I <3 my Bugaboo! Originally I wanted the cameleon, but I don't really go anywhere that the Moses basket would've been used. My friend used hers for 2 months, but she'd take it to her families house...it's a super convenient portable place for baby to sleep. I have the Bug and bought the carseat adapter and cocoon for it and am thrilled to have it. It's so easy to open and close...easy to maneuver when I'm alone and the cocoon works now for Pierce with a head support insert. I think you'll like it...you deserve a splurge.

angel u have it well planned, it will go great xxx
have a lovely trip xx

simon just projectiled half his bottle at me, he seems to be getting worse again.
he woke up last nt crying with tummy pains too.
feck it!!!!

Angel, Thanks for the info... which ones the bug? i havent seen that one. I think my friend has the chameleon... it very easy to drive around.
What colour did you get?

Laura, Im sorry Simon i getting worse again... poor little man!

im taking him to doc again in 2 hrs, i think he might have milk intolerance.
i hve 5 nieces and nephews with it and allergies myself so he may do......

Poor Simon, Laura. If it is a milk intolerance at least you are finding out earlier than later. Your a great mommy! You are always on top of things when it comes to Simon's health. We went through all of this with Natalie and now Sophia. Natalie went through so many formulas. She had issues with soy, and with lactose based. We bought some extremely expensive formulas as well. Nothing ever worked. We are going through the same thing with Sophia. We first used Similac advanced. This was the formula they were giving her in the NICU. She got horrible colic with it at 2 weeks of age, and it didn't go away. She was gassy all of the time, very hard to burp and suffered a lot with that formula. We then switched to Similac Sensitive and she was much better on this one, but then one day out of nowhere she refused to eat it anymore. She flat out refused the formula, no matter how much we tried. So we switched briefly to Similac Organic... big mistake. She loved the taste but got extremely constipated with this formula and had horrible gas and irritability (almost like her body couldn't digest it), on top of that the spitting up became worse. So then we switched to the Similac for spitting up formula. She couldn't tolerate this formula as well. So we had to go back to Similac Sensitive. She doesn't enjoy drinking it, so at times we almost have to force feed her it. Keep on offering the bottle over and over and over. Of course she still spits up and at times it scary because it goes through her nose sometimes so we have to have the nasal aspirator at hand. But she has less colic and less constipation. I haven't switched formula brands because all the docs and nurses say that it could really mess up her stomach because of different formulations in the brands. But of course if it came down to it and she doesn't tolerate the Similac Sensitive I will have to do a lot of research and end up going to another formula. Laura, are you still breastfeeding Simon, and if so, how much breastmilk is he taking in? :hugs:

Lisa, I have the Britax b-agile stroller system which comes with the b-safe car seat. And I can say I have had only great experiences with it. I also have the Chicco Nextfit Convertible car seat. Now that is a wonderful car seat. Only down side is that it is very bulky, its huge. But extremely safe. So happy your ultrasound went great. And I have also had technicians ask me all kinds of weird questions that have made me paranoid. And they usually are quiet because they are paying very careful attention to what they are doing while taking measurements.

Hey guys xx

Jess she doesnt think.its milk intolerance. He is missing symptoms for it alrifht.
She.upped his zantac cos he is up in weight again and took him off carobel.
Reflux is a bloody nightmare . Horrible to not be able to fix it for um.
She said give it 2 weeks with extra zantac and if no improvement we can try lactose freemilk.
I took him off mymilk at 2 months old to give him comfort milk Jess.
It helped him for few weeks a lot .
But all reflux aids seem to only work temporarily. I don't know why.
It's his christening now Sunday. ;-) should be nice.
Hope Sophie is better soon too hon. Xx

Hi to all xx

Jen, in the pic it looked like Zoey had a good amount of hair. What color is her hair? It looks reddish. Very pretty little girl. So has she lost any hair? I know some babies lose all of the hair, and some babies lose none. Either way they are adorable. I am so happy and relieved to hear that she has gained weight and 11 lbs.. that is great!!

Hey guys xx

Jess she doesnt think.its milk intolerance. He is missing symptoms for it alrifht.
She.upped his zantac cos he is up in weight again and took him off carobel.
Reflux is a bloody nightmare . Horrible to not be able to fix it for um.
She said give it 2 weeks with extra zantac and if no improvement we can try lactose freemilk.
I took him off mymilk at 2 months old to give him comfort milk Jess.
It helped him for few weeks a lot .
But all reflux aids seem to only work temporarily. I don't know why.
It's his christening now Sunday. ;-) should be nice.
Hope Sophie is better soon too hon. Xx

Hi to all xx

Laura, you said she upped his does because he is up in weight again? Isn't it good he is gaining weight? How much does he weigh now?

Angel. I see your mom has been staying with you for a while. How has that been going? How man children did your mom have? I see Pierce is gaining a ton of weight!! He sure made up for being born a tad bit early. I am sure he is probably close to or at the same weight as Sophie right now! Sophie is somewhere between 12 and 13 lbs at 13 weeks. Docs say she is still on the small side in weight. But I think she is doing great from when she was born at only 6 lbs!! Maybe you could post a recent pic of pierce soon? I will try and post a recent pic of Sophie soon.

Leslie, so sorry AF showed. :( I hope and pray that you fall pregnant as soon as possible. :hugs:

Bethany. I know you are already thinking about having more children. Do you have any idea how long after Lorelei (I hoped I spelled her name correctly) is born that you want to start trying for another baby? Do you feel ready for Lorelei hon? These next few weeks will go by super quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->