ttc after a d&c

Hi Ladies!!!

Mrs G Im so sorry about AF... she just doesnt get that she isnt welcomed for some of us!!! Sending you HEAPS of dust and hope this cycle is magical! :dust:

Angel, P is tooo cute!! I love that face hehehe Hope you guys had a great time in DC!!

Laura, how are you and your little prince doing? Hope all is well!!! :D

Jess, I do remember you saying something about that. Is he willing to see someone and maybe get diagnosed? Im so sorry you are having to go through this hun. If its something he cant control though, then I would think you aren't question his love for you right? Just sounds like he cant show it or its very hard for him top. :( Hope it gets better hun.

LOVE and HUGS to everyone and hope all is well!! :flower:

Jess hugs xxx

Amy hi xxx
We r good thanks
Hope all's well with u chick
Hope ur feeling better x

Lo've yo all xxx

Sophie's top front tooth finally broke through. Poor baby, it seems like it takes weeks for the teeth to finally break through. And two of her top canines are coming in also! Yikes! No wonder she has been so grumpy! She is so sweet. She greets daddy every time he comes home, "Hi, dada!!" She is starting to talk away. Its so refreshing when they start communicating. Remember when I was scared she wasn't affectionate? She is all hugs and kisses now! And tells me she loves me! She is still all over the place so I have to be so careful with her all day long. How are all of you ladies enjoying the summer weather?

Amy, I just read your thread. So excited for you and dh. Its all happening so quickly! :happydance:

Hi Laura! Simon still having fun swimming?

Hi Angel, I bet your very busy planning Pierce's big day!

:hugs: Leslie!

I've been such a slacker ladies..I apologize!
Been thinking of you and wanted to say hello! Happy hump day :D
Will catch up best as I can soon

Hi ladies!

Angel? Hope you are doing great. I am sure you have been super busy preparing for Pierce's bday! Hope everything is ok hon!

:hugs: to all!

I survived my SIL! Super busy around here, gearing up for my entire family to come for Pierce's birthday & baptism. So excited!

Jess ~ Sorry you think your husband has SPD...must make for a challenging environment, I suppose he isn't affectionate with the girls then either? Does he change if you talk to him? :hugs: What a predicament! Hurray for Soph being so loving :cloud9: What a beautiful rainbow she is!!

Laura ~ How is Simon? Adjusting well to glasses??

Amy & Leslie ~ :dust:

Angel, I figured you have been extremely busy. I am so use to you spoiling us with attention over here. lol. Good to see that SIL visit went well. I only wish I could go to Pierce's bday party! Maybe someday we will all have the chance to finally meet up! Take care hon. Hope everything goes great with Pierce's bday preparations. :hugs:

I tried a couple of times to get on here while my SIL was in town, but I rarely had a minute to myself. I think my SIL was expecting my DH to drop everything and party with her, she was surprised he was as mellow as he was. He had one "fun" day, I was über annoyed, but I gave him a reprieve since he hasn't seen her in 2 years. This didn't stop my SIL from getting her drink on :dohh: She would want to hold Pierce and I wouldn't let her. I'm sure she thinks I'm a *itch, but I don't care. I think a visit every 2 years is soon enough!

Happy Friday ladies!

Happy Friday girls!

Angel, how annoying your SIL is!!! Yay for your DH only having ONE day as oppose to FT partying like she was expecting. Maybe this may deter her from coming so often? lol

Hope you ladies all have a wonderful weekend!

I take it your SIL is still very young Angel? I think you handled the situation perfectly! :hugs:

Hi Amy! :hugs:

Ladies, I am going to try and tone down talking about my husband. It just really overwhelms me the way he is. The man is too strange to even try to understand. But to answer your question Angel, he can't even show affection to his own daughters. Sad I know.

Happy Friday ladies!! :hugs:

Angel ur so right with sil
P doesn't need to be manhandled by someone after drinking
I don't drink anymore mainly cos I don't think it mixes in anyway with baby minding :-D

Jess Hope things improve for u with dh hon xxx

Aamy happy weekend,best of luck starting meds Xx

Love to all xxx

Oh Jess I wish I could say my SIL is young, but no, she is almost 50! They are from a small town up North with nothing better to do than drink, I guess. We have friends who own bars around here, so there is always something to get in to :drunk: <~~that's who she wanted to go and hang out with. She kept saying, "I'm on vacation." She is all my DH has, so he has been a bit defensive when I bring her name up :dohh: Meanwhile, I don't mind you venting about your DH...it's what we're here for xoxo

Laura ~ I agree with you about drinking & tending to a LO...I haven't had anything for 2 years. I do miss wine, but there will be plenty of time for it once P is properly settled in his bed for a full night of sleep (he still wakes!). How is Milky??

:wave: ladies!

My sister gets in tonight, my parents arrive tomorrow...cannot believe my sweet sweet Piercey is going to be 1 in a couple of days! Thank you ladies for going on this journey with me :kiss:

I thought you were gonna tell me your SIL is in her 20s!! lol! I stopped partying before I even turned 21, but then again I am a bit of a boring person. lol. j/k. I am a homebody. while I do enjoy traveling and like learning about new cultures and experiencing new places I am by no means a party girl, but at the same time I can be fun!! Can't believe Pierce is turning 1 already!! That little boy is going to be so spoiled for his bday!!

Thanks for being there for me ladies through all of my issues with my husband. He is a lost cause. I am in such a difficult situation. I have been a single mother before and it wasn't too difficult, then again Aly was a complete angel when she was a little girl. I met Aaron when I was 22 so its been a long time. I can't imagine taking care of 3 girls by myself, the hardest thing will be Natalie's mental health problems. But I also can't continue being married to a robot. I need some time to think over things and decide what to do. :nope:

Laura, how are you hon? How is Simon doing? Is taking in more solids now? That has been my struggle with Sophie, she is huge but eats like a bird. I don't know where she gets all of her energy from.

Angel the big first bday. Woohoo xxx
Enjoy
it will be fab
Hurray fir ur family arriving

Jess hugs honey xxx
Tough decision to make
Just make sure it sure before u make a move
My Sis kicked her hubby out and she wouldn't admit it
But I'm pretty sure she regrets it
Another one is happily divorced in a fan New relationship and new career
So u can do it
She had 4 kids under the age of 9 xxx

We r good
Still food issues and choking but a million times better
We see hospitals speech and Lang therapist thurs fir assessment
And prob be sent for videofluroscopy
He is doing good though thank God
Babbling sand copying much mote words the little cutie
I love his bones :-D

Love to all xx

Happy 1st bday Pierce :happydance:!! I hope the party is a blast Angel! Can't wait to hear the details.

What a beautiful day...pictures, baptism, party, good company :cloud9: Thank you for the birthday wishes :kiss:

Happy Happy birthday Pierce! Hopefully when you have time you can post a picture or two. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->