TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I say go for it right away! I did....and bam, now Im 21 weeks!

Okay ladies here is the situation, yesterday and the day before I had light discharge that was very dark brown in color I was convinced that it was the begining of AF but I never saw more than a small amount and it has now stopped. I marked light on my chart and now it has started my cycle over but I am not seeing anything else at this time...... what should I do now?

You can merge the two "cycle"... Its in "cycles" > "merge two cycles" Not hard!

Last name on the list... :cry: Fliss (Lamburai) confirmed #4 today!

Last name on the list... :cry: Fliss (Lamburai) confirmed #4 today!

I've veering between :cry: and :grr: at the moment.

As am I... but leaning more toward :cry:... as I know who to be :cry: for but not who to be :grr: at!

(This won't make sense to anyone who missed it in my journal... but I'll be saying it anyway!)

For fuck's sake, Ashton Kutcher... Can't you just let good people be happy!?!? :hissy:

i tested yesterday and was BFN! but im not letting that get in the way LoL ... when i was preg with my daughter , i tested too early also, then a week later i got my BFP :)... my periods are always bang on time , and im 4 days late soooooooooooo heres hoping this is my month! :D ...X

That's fab, Fergie! I can't wait to add you to the BFP's! :hugs:

hello ladies i got to ask a question about CM

Sorry in advance (TMI) well today after i wiped going to the toilet there was a massive lump of white CM but some bits had a hint of yellow and where stringy.. is this good or bad?

Thanks

I don't know if its good or bad... It just sort of is what it is probably. :shrug: I hope its good though! LOL

i will let yous know when i test again in abt a weeks time :D

:dust: :dust: to all of u! ...X

So, I think I have the start of my BFP! Just saying!

First tests from this morning with FMU:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5014222297_24723b8a90.jpg

Then, I took a 2nd $Tree test, just in case with SMU (after a medium diet coke) and got the attached pic... I took the pic about 3 min after I took the test! Dots added for your viewing pleasure!

Attachments

• DT9DPIUI_dots.jpg
    DT9DPIUI_dots.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 26
sorry i cant see it but it may well be my screen how many dpo are you?

No problem... It was hard to photograph, and I didn't really try that hard! LOL I was too lazy to walk outside, so I used light through my bedroom window! I'm 9dpo.

cool looking forward to the updates and darker lines hehe..x

No problem... It was hard to photograph, and I didn't really try that hard! LOL I was too lazy to walk outside, so I used light through my bedroom window! I'm 9dpo.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat! *runs to look*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->