TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Crossing fingers and toes for you Megg! Are you testing early? I thought you had a little longer to go, but there again i could forget my own name at the moment, it's like being drunk without the joy of drinking something yummy first!

Hope those lines get stronger, hun.

Lots of love,

M xx

Crossing fingers and toes for you Megg! Are you testing early? I thought you had a little longer to go, but there again i could forget my own name at the moment, it's like being drunk without the joy of drinking something yummy first!

Lots of love,

M xx

I've been testing for 12 days! I started the night I took my trigger shot and watched it come out of my system. It did around the weekend. Now I'm hoping to see my BFP fade back in. I should be testing Saturday... and I will! But, I'll also test every day until then! LOL

Oh Megg, that's how my :bfp: started! I swore I could see something ever-so-light on 9dpo, and then I had a definitely-visible yet still light line on day 10. Fxed for ya!!!!!

i tested yesterday and was BFN! but im not letting that get in the way LoL ... when i was preg with my daughter , i tested too early also, then a week later i got my BFP :)... my periods are always bang on time , and im 4 days late soooooooooooo heres hoping this is my month! :D ...X

FX'd for you hun!

So, I think I have the start of my BFP! Just saying!

First tests from this morning with FMU:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5014222297_24723b8a90.jpg

Then, I took a 2nd $Tree test, just in case with SMU (after a medium diet coke) and got the attached pic... I took the pic about 3 min after I took the test! Dots added for your viewing pleasure!

:happydance: I see it in the first pic!!!! Exactly how mine was at 10 dpo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

i tested yesterday and was BFN! but im not letting that get in the way LoL ... when i was preg with my daughter , i tested too early also, then a week later i got my BFP :)... my periods are always bang on time , and im 4 days late soooooooooooo heres hoping this is my month! :D ...X

FX'd for you hun!

So, I think I have the start of my BFP! Just saying!

First tests from this morning with FMU:

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111/5014222297_24723b8a90.jpg

Then, I took a 2nd $Tree test, just in case with SMU (after a medium diet coke) and got the attached pic... I took the pic about 3 min after I took the test! Dots added for your viewing pleasure!

:happydance: I see it in the first pic!!!! Exactly how mine was at 10 dpo :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you! :hugs:

Lots of love,

M xx

I've been testing for 12 days! I started the night I took my trigger shot and watched it come out of my system. It did around the weekend. Now I'm hoping to see my BFP fade back in. I should be testing Saturday... and I will! But, I'll also test every day until then! LOL

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: You make me laugh soooo much, Megg! Must be costing you a fortune!! I hated seeing a BFN so much that i would only test when i was late, it works out very blooming cheap that way :haha: My BFN for this little spud that i am baking was pretty faint, even though i was a day or two late. I tested later that date and it was stronger. I really hope you are getting that gorgeous rush of joy this weekend when there is a REALLY dark line. :thumbup:

I shall now have to try to remember to stalk here this weekend... Trying to stay awake is a trial at the mo :dohh:

Lots of love and fairy dust!!

XXXXX

Fx'd Megg!!!! I see a faint line in the Dollar store one!!!!!! xoxoxo

and Fx'd for you too Fergie!!! I was wondering where you had gone!!! xoxoxo

dollar store tests are so awesome wish we had the in the uk. The only cheap ones we can get really are the ICs :(

yip i know , the poundland ones r crap!!

sequeena, do u get a " home bargains " in wales? they sell the same ones as the dollar tree :) ( the kinda casette ones) ...X

sequeena, do u get a " home bargains " in wales? they sell the same ones as the dollar tree :) ( the kinda casette ones) ...X

Do they?! My local one doesn't! :( They have the ics, the purple tipped frer and then fast response or something :wacko:

Do they?! My local one doesn't! :( They have the ics, the purple tipped frer and then fast response or something :wacko:

yep they do :D try another one :D they come in packs of one or two :) ...X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->