TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

I thought that when I was having symptoms at 5 dpo!!! Was sooo shocked when I got bfp!!

Aw Meg your symptons do sound very promising. Hope they are all very, very, very real for you. XX

Megg, your symptoms seem awesome! I am rooting for you BIG time!!!!

fx for you megg, so exciting!! not long to wait now!! I know the 2nd hcg is most important, but the 1st one must mean something too right?

embo hope you're ok honey. let us know how you get on with your second hcg. i agree with the others, how everyone is different.

afm, took the pill yesterday and passed some chunky clots a few hours later. hopefully im getting there.

lots of love xxxxx

fx for you megg, so exciting!! not long to wait now!! I know the 2nd hcg is most important, but the 1st one must mean something too right?

embo hope you're ok honey. let us know how you get on with your second hcg. i agree with the others, how everyone is different.

afm, took the pill yesterday and passed some chunky clots a few hours later. hopefully im getting there.

lots of love xxxxx

No, sweetie. They won't tell me the results of the first one... at all. So, it means nothing to me.

No, sweetie. They won't tell me the results of the first one... at all. So, it means nothing to me.

Megg - just curious but how come they don't tell you the 1st one but they will tell you the 2nd one???

Megg - just curious but how come they don't tell you the 1st one but they will tell you the 2nd one???

I would happily tell you if I knew. They said they won't though. I don't know if maybe they need to see its rising to verify that a positive result isn't residual HCG from the trigger shot or what. I could see that being a disaster if someone was particularly slow to expel the trigger shot and they told them it was positive only to find it falling 2 days later and then have the person thinking they were having a loss when they weren't or something. They've never explained why, and I honestly haven't asked. I could probably go about finding out the result at the hospital... but I can't help but wonder if they really are protecting me from something and I shouldn't just leave well enough alone, iykwim? The hospital would give me a copy of my results. But, I just don't know if I should push it. I'd hate to fall into some heartbreaking thing that they were trying to avoid for me... Ya know?

Makes sense...they want to protect you guys from false positives...that would be so emotionally devastating and it wouldn't look professional on their part. I see where they are coming from but it's so hard not to know right away.

i seeeee, ya that makes sense. So we wait till 22nd Dec to find out? oooo still, that's not far away. Will you do a cheeky hpt, or stay clear of them?Xxx

It very hard not to know until 2 days after my 1st beta. But, I do want protected as much as possible. If I do a test, it will be the morning of the 22nd. I sort of want to be prepared for the possibility of bad news... but I'm actually thinking I won't even do that. I'm supposed to wait until they tell me... and I think I probably should. I actually can't imagine anything but devastating news anyway. I just don't think its worked.

lots of love xxxxx

Thanks Em. I'm having an awful day today though cos I just feel like I'm going to find out that something is wrong. I really really really hope I'm wrong !!

Hope your tablets are doing their job and this'll all be over for you really soon so you can get back TTC :hug:

It very hard not to know until 2 days after my 1st beta. But, I do want protected as much as possible. If I do a test, it will be the morning of the 22nd. I sort of want to be prepared for the possibility of bad news... but I'm actually thinking I won't even do that. I'm supposed to wait until they tell me... and I think I probably should. I actually can't imagine anything but devastating news anyway. I just don't think its worked.

Megg, I'm not going to tell you to keep positive, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. But I will send you big mahooosive :hug:

Hi girls... Meggy Moo... you PUPO? YAY! and not long to wait until the 22nd!!

Any heard from Amos? How is that crazy kid!!!

I had not deserted you, just find it hard to be on here sometimes...

A quick update...

Have been to see an Obs who was amazing! She has put me on high levels of folic acid and given me progesterone to take as soon as I get pregnant, along with baby aspirin. Also she has said that as soon as I get pregnant I am to go on to heperin injections. She thinks it is a problem with the placenta developing for me. She also says if i don't get pregnant by May she is going to try and get IVF for us.... and i have been refered to a geneticist in London as they may fund it for us....
So.... now I just have to get up the duff....weeks and weeks of highs again and the witch today...

Ahh well.... onwards and upwards as they say!

Megg, I'm not going to tell you to keep positive, I'd be a hypocrite if I did. But I will send you big mahooosive :hug:

Thank you! The thing that pisses me off is that there's NO REASON for me to feel negative. I don't know if its intuition or just pessimism. I know I'm prone to the latter... not sure about the former. Its not a lack of "symptoms"... but I think I'm making them all up! Its SO hard to wait and wait and wait! :hissy:

Hi girls... Meggy Moo... you PUPO? YAY! and not long to wait until the 22nd!!

Any heard from Amos? How is that crazy kid!!!

I had not deserted you, just find it hard to be on here sometimes...

A quick update...

Have been to see an Obs who was amazing! She has put me on high levels of folic acid and given me progesterone to take as soon as I get pregnant, along with baby aspirin. Also she has said that as soon as I get pregnant I am to go on to heperin injections. She thinks it is a problem with the placenta developing for me. She also says if i don't get pregnant by May she is going to try and get IVF for us.... and i have been refered to a geneticist in London as they may fund it for us....
So.... now I just have to get up the duff....weeks and weeks of highs again and the witch today...

Ahh well.... onwards and upwards as they say!

OMG! There you are!!! :hugs:

I've heard from Amos. We talk sometimes. She's healing, and the time away helps. She says she misses us, but its too hard to be here. She's on hiatus until May for TTC... and I think she might be back at that time. She hasn't said, but I suspect she'll pop on more often when she's trying again. Maybe not though. She said its very difficult when she does log in... So, I've told her to just go ahead and stay away... even if we miss her. Her being "okay" is more important than anything else. She's sort of left FB behind too. Just de-pregnancy'ing and de-baby'ing her life... The less she sees/hears about others, the easier it is for her to deal with her losses. But, she is doing well, I promise!

Yes, PUPO. I'll know on the 22nd. Finally starting to go a bit wacko! I was doing well until now.

Sounds great for you! I hope you don't need IVF, but I'll happily talk you through it if you do! Go get up the duff, girly!

awww Megg thank you for the update on Amos.... I miss her, but so understand about needing time to heal away from her... so long as she is OK, please give her my love when you hear from her...

I am so hoping that the 22nd gives you the news you deserve hun... and will log on especially to see! LOL

If we have IVF will def come to you for info... you are my fountain of wisdom! xx

I'll tell her, pad! :hugs: Thank you! I appreciate that! I hope it does too.. but I can't imagine ever receiving good news. It seems to skip me every time.

Good luck with the journey ahead of you! I hope its short and sweet!

Megg and embo I hope you's both get great news just in time for xmas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->