TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Thanks reversal.

I got a 3+ on my digi yesterday so I know my hcg is increasing, I just hope it's doubling!!

Just got back from hospital. My first hcg was 2579. Do any of you know whether I should've seen more at my ultrasound with numbers like that?? I thought that once the hcg got over 2000, a yolk sac at least, should be seen. I've tried to google it but I'm not getting anywhere with that. The only info I found was that over 2000, "something" should be seen, but it didn't clarify what!!

Hi Embo, That's a fab number! I think you sometimes see a small dot at that point, but not always.

Just to let you all know I am feeling really good about this cycle...I had a dip in temps that looks exactly like the one I had in May..... FX'd this is a good sign.... I am still not testing until There is no sign of AF.

I hope everyone is hanging in there and that we all get a great big Xmas BFP..... although I refuse to test until the 1st.... that will put me at least 3 days late

fx for you ttcstill that would be a great start to the new year :hugs:

Em - Over 2000 just means that there will be something to look at... no guarantee what! Seeing anything is better than seeing nothing. Take solace in that. You're VERY early! Even 2-3 days makes a HUGE difference this early on!

ttcstill - Good luck, honey! :dust:

thank you Megg. I'm so edgy and nervous waiting for the call. I wish they'd just hurry up and tell me already !! lol!! Patience is NOT one of my strong points lol !!

I'm going outta my mind here. Just rang the hospital and my results aren't even back yet. It's been 6 hours. The nurse said if they're not back in half an hour she's gonna ring the lab. But then I have to wait for the doc to have a look at them before she can phone me back. God give me strength !!

I had a little freak out when I got my betas back at 2001...they had not doubled in the next three days and I was terrified. But when they took blood on the 4th day after they had more then doubled in ONE DAY! So always keep that in mind that everyone is different and one bit of bad news isnt always the end!

Thanks VGibs. I will definitely keep that in mind. I'm still feeling positive but I have a really cruel, pessimistic streak running through me. A little voice that's saying, ofcourse you're gonna get bad news. You are YOU after all !!

haha I am sure we all have that mean little voice. It haunts every one of us who has ever had a loss

Yes it's definitely because of the loss. I was feeling so sorry for myself today and said to my OH Gav. Why does this always happen to ME!! And he said ... all what?? Nothing's happened yet.
At the time I could've hit him, but now, he makes complete sense!!

So it looks like I'm not going to get the results til tomorrow now.

I'm very upset to have been mislead. When I asked at 7:15 whether I'll definitely get the results tonight, the nurse on duty assured me that I would. Called back at 8:45 and the new nurse, who is quite frankly RUDE, said she didn't know whether I would.
Just exploded at my oh, poor man, let out all my frustrations in a big massive sobbing fit, and I feel strangely better!! must've needed a good cry!!

So I'm going to go to bed now and phone in the morning. I'll update tomorrow xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->