TTC After A Loss... Race for the BFP! - 211 BFP's!!!

Nah! Don't think that way!

And, $10k is about as cheap as you can get it here. Mine was about $17,000... which is just almost 11k in GBP. So, not cheaper. But, it worked! And, I shouldn't get stuck with most of that bill. A lot of people WOULD get stuck with that whole bill here though.

I do like the idea of you coming to the US!

Wow 9-10K is massive!!!:wacko: and I thought my private consult costs were bad at approx £500 for a clomid cycle!!!:dohh:

I have read great things about the Spanish clinics and actually know a nurse at one in Valencia region who acts as a translator. Maybe worth a look?:thumbup:

ahhhh yes the wonder of health insurance megg.... most of the policies here don't cover it... boo hoo...

Good feedback Mummy24.... thanks

Hi ladies...:) sorry i havnt been on iv been studying for an exam and doing an essay so i prob wont be on here for very long, just taking some bnb time out!

Megg - Awww i am so happy you saw a little heartbeat! how are you feeling now. i bet it feels nice to know that your little bean is all well and dandy after your struggle to get there :). xx

How is everyone else? any bfp's iv missed a very LARGE congratulations to you all! xx

AFM -- the witch turned up on friday AM so i have gone back to clomid this month, FX xxx

I'm definitely feeling better knowing that my bean has a beating heart! Its been such a long road... but I'm very happy to be here... even if a bit scared!

Sorry about your AF.. Hoping Clomid cinches it for you this month!

im excited to be here alot more this month! clomid in 2 days YAY!
meg so happy for you hunny! and all the other BFPs here! there have been a lot of BFPs since i have been gone thats for sure!

I am getting ready to go in and have my bloods drawn.... I should know in a couple hours what those are saying.....then I have the scan and physical this afternoon.

I am getting ready to go in and have my bloods drawn.... I should know in a couple hours what those are saying.....then I have the scan and physical this afternoon.

Good Luck, keeping everything crossed for you

Thanks! I'm excited to be a blueberry today! Poppyseed to blueberry in 3 weeks! :happydance:

Good luck, ttcstill!

So I went in to get my bloods drawn and apparently Thursday my HCg was 623 and my progesterone was only 7.7 they say they like it to be 10 or above... so if my HCG levels are rising then if need be they will start me on a supplement for the progesterone... I should have the results by 1130

Ooh! can't wait for your result! Yeah, supplements would be good. 7.7 is a bit low. If they can get you even up to 9-10, you'll be in good shape. I bet your numbers are climbing nicely!

I only just saw you're in Springfield MO! OMG! Not far from me at all!

Around 6.5 hours... Closer than most of the BnB girls who live in another country! LOL

I know huh.... there was another girl ReedsGirl who is from northern Mo somewhere

Yes! I know ReedsGirl... well, through here! There are a few of us. Viriginia (that's her username) is from MO too! :)

Which bit of the US does MO stand for?

FINALLY got a proper positive opk today!! Hurrah!! Hubby gonna get jumped on when he walks through the door!!

Fairy x

Oh! She's in Missouri. I'm in Illinois! :)

Yay for + OPK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->