TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

it wil be good to get af though future, probably best to have a cycle between right, nice healthy start i hope.

mon - glad you are feeling positive, keep up that attitude :)

I agree with kgriffin. I didn't get period right after my mc last month but honestly, I was relieved. I like the idea of being on a fresh new cycle before getting pregnant.

It's true - I just wish my body didn't put me through all these "symptoms" each month - when it turns out that I'm not pregnant. I wish there was more that I could do to take my mind off of wanting a baby so bad. It's not much fun anymore.

ugh..im tired of this. I think i had another chemical..but im not totally sure b/c the tests i took could have been evaps..but sure enough i feel af today. I though it was here yesterday b/c i felt like it was..but it wasnt. We're offically NTNP until further notice..we need to concentrate on gettin rid of our debt..dave ramsey money makeover here we come.

i hear ya on the debt ayclobes, are are kind of ntnp as well. cant help but obsess though, im glad i have no tests in the house lol. i have nausea today but i havent ovulated yet/not sure i will so thats how accurate these "pregnancy" symptoms are.

kgriffin-- I took a couple tests yesterday and they were faint..but i didnt think anything of it b/c i just figured it was a fluke..or an evap. well it had to have been something b/c today is cd1 it stinks..but oh well. We need to focus on other things..which led us to ntnp

Ugh..guess we'll b trying/ntnp next month..idk what my body is doing idk if o'd when I thought I did or not..im still getting positive opks! I swear the 1st time I got pregnant we bd 1 time around the time I thought I was fertile! I think we're gonna ntnp...I'm tired of obsessing & analyzing everything! Good luck ladies!

Happy Hump Day!

I need your opinions - I went for my first post-mc appointment today and my OB restated that she recommends we wait 3-6 months before ttc again. I (we) am torn. :shrug: I had a natural mc at 5 weeks with bleeding for only one day and spotting for another. Therefore compared to those who mc when further along or have to have a D&C, my body has been able to recover fairly quickly.

How long did you OB recommend you wait to ttc after your mc? How long did you wait?

We're really wanting to start ttc again as soon as af makes her first visit. :huh:

Thanks in advance for your advice/input!

sounds like we are all in the same boat in terms of getting sick on the over analyzing, perhaps a more relaxed approach will be just what we need in order to get our bfps, if this is in my head 24/7 does this count as "relaxed" lol

tx mom - i had an early m/c as well, which i did naturally, doctor said to wait one cycle, (family doctor, emergency room doctor, as well as my obgyn) so i think its safe to start after af shows, did your doctor say a reason why you should wait that long?

TxMom-

I've had 2 early mc at 5 wks. The Dr. each time has recommended we wait 1 cycle until your period comes again.

We followed that advice after the 1st mc and were pg right away again (after the 1 mo wait).. Then when we lost that one this time we didn't wtt at all and just kept going.
I'm still waiting for my period to come. I'm beginning to doubt I'm pg again (with no period between) though.

Honestly I think it's up to you - you know your own body best.

Thanks Future! My DH agrees too - I just have a strange feeling like my OB is going to be "disappointed" or "unhappy" with me for not following her recommendations. I don't know why I feel that way, she has been nothing but supportive and kind throughout the mc......perhaps it's just me always wanting to please others? Either way, I'm anxiously waiting for af so I can then count the days until I O!

I can't imagine why she said to wait so long TxMom. I could never wait that long and unless she has a medical reason for making that suggestion then 1 cycle should be fine.

Hi Txmom, I know how u feel about not waiting! My ob told me that we could try as soon as we like even b4 af came as long as my beta lvls were below 5.I say wait 4 ur 1st af & go 4 it! She said there is no reason 2 wait unless u got a d & c.Best of luck 2 u!

Hi txmom

My Dr told us to wait 3 months after the first miscarriage (naturally at 5 weeks). We waited just one month & got pregnant on the next cycle. Although had a suspected ectopic at 7 weeks & then miscarried. We have now waited 3 months and are TTC again. There seems to be mixed research on this and it doesn't appear that anyone knows the right answer.

I'm so bummed girls - I should O next week but hubby is going to be away all week. He is a pilot so away a lot which just adds to the difficulty!

:-( sorry Lily that sucks....u think if u bd enough till the day he leaves there could b a chance?!?

my OPK is still gettin darker..my CM is beginning to get watery and like EW...we Bd'd today and plan on doin the same tomorrow...so hopefully we r successful!

Updated OPK pic...im hoping to O soon:(

Attachments

• IMG_2178[1].jpg
    IMG_2178[1].jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't like our chances Mirage - suspect I will O around Wed and he leaves first thing Monday.

I really feel like I need to chill out more - I am totally getting more obsessed with trying to get pregnant. My husband isn't handling it well either. Although he is much more relaxed than me and I know that me acting the way I have been is making it stressful for him. Just wish he would show that he wants this as much as me - he doesn't even think to ask when I'm ovulating...it's always me telling him which makes me feel like a nutcase around O time!

Blah - sorry just had to get that off my chest!

We're going to follow our heart and take the advice of you ladies who have been through it, now it's just a waiting game! :wacko:

Brooke - Good Luck in teh next couple of days, I hope you get a sticky bean!! :dust:

Lily - I hope you and your hubby find some time to :sex:, hopefully you can figure something out between his flying schedule!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->