TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Wel temps r low.. 96.9.. Still negative opks.. Waitin to O I figure it's close bc I am gettin cramps.. Good luck ladies!

HeavyHeart- that's a good idea, to make a timeline for yourself.

I don't have any tests right now so I need to go buy some. I figure I can hold out a few more days if I don't let myself buy any - as soon as I do I know I'll want to use one right away! I'm going to try to wait until Thurs. morning, I think.

My boobs are still sore today. I even slept with a sports bra on, which I think helped some. It isn't as bad right now as yesterday, but we'll see if it gets any worse as the day progresses.

Oh, and I forgot to mention- my temp is still up this morning. 98.2. :) hoping it won't fall!!

morning ladies,

just got back from a visit with my obgyn, she suspects PCOS, she gave me 2 standing blood orders to check for pcos and to see if im ovulating. i need to wait a week for one, and 2 weeks for the other one.

Kate- I hope everything is ok! The waiting is so hard. FXed it isn't PCOS.

No AF for me yet. My boobs are still killing. Generally I feel yucky today.
I just bought another pkg of 3 FRER tests. I think I'll take one tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!!

ahhh future!! I can't wait until tomorrow!! POAS NOW! lol

Kate - I really want to too! But I figure FMU would be best. I really want to see what it will say... I'm still worried it could be too early to try (if AF is due this upcoming weekend). GAHHH!

What CD are you future? I'm starting to get a real good feeling about you. I say POAS now! LOL

Hi Mon-

IDK for sure. MC started on July 3rd and was done by the 9th/10th. If I count from the beginning of bleeding - then I'm on day 31. If I count from the end of the bleeding, then I'm only on 24.

My usual cycles are between 24-28 days - but the mc is probably throwing it off. My last true period was May 30th with positive hpt on June 22nd and 27th. MC started at 5 weeks though - so that one was lost.

I tested last week with FRER on July 27th and 29th - those were negative. Haven't tested since.

So I'm not sure if AF is a few days late... of if she's coming by this weekend. After my first mc in April - AF showed up right on target. To me it seems like it is taking longer this time... but I could also be pg because we kept trying (unlike last time when we waited the 1 cycle like Dr. recommended).

we are bad influences future, don't test until you're ready. Fx for you of course.

well i got an almost positive so i figure tomorrow or thursday ill get a positive ..today is DHs bday..but we havent had ANY alone time..we will definately BD tomorrow and thursday:)

Brooke - happy b-day to your DH! Wouldn't it be cool if you two conceived on his birthday? :) My DH and I both have our birthdays a week apart in June and we thought it was the best present ever to find out we were pregnant again (now if only we'd get to keep one!)

Fingers crossed kate! I'm not claiming pcos...everything will b fine! Ugh..hopefully it's a speedy 2wks! Lol...y does everything take 2wks..y not 2 days! Smh!

Future I'm so anxious 4 u 2 poas..lol! But hold out long as u can!

I am really hoping we get pregnant this month bc if not we have to wait out the nxt two months bc we already have 4 bdays in June n July so we can't afford another June bug.. Fx for u future.. And I'd love to conceive this month Kate.. Nia the tww is horrid cuz u r so on edge n just wanna know

I know the longer I can wait then the better my chances are of there being enough hormone to detect (unless AF does come first) - Ideally I wouldn't test until next week... but I'm wanting to know so bad right now I don't think I can make it that many more days. As of right now I'm planning on testing with FMU tomorrow...

It was weird, last night I had a dream and woke up crying, could remember everything about it and just kept crying for a while. I've never cried in the middle of the night because of a dream before.

Hmmm. thats strange future, im looking forward to checking in with you in the morning, fx for you :)

how is everyone feeling this month? Is this a positive feeling month for everyone? I am not temping this month or using opks, im taking it easy, but at the same time, i feel stressed because i dont know if i ovulated, dr gave me some blood orders for cd23 and cd3 as well. hopefully i will learn more about whats going on.

Future did you test yet? I'm dying to know!

Kgriffin, I'm pretty positive about this month. I'm scared to get excited because no one likes to be disappointed but in a way, I feel at peace at the moment.

Yeah... even though I had a bad feeling about it even before I did it. BFN again!
My temp this morning is down some to 97.6
I figure I'll be seeing the witch soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"