TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I'm so confused! According 2 opks I o'd last wk thursday...but I have cm 2day that usually accompanies O!! Im gonna b so sad if it didn't happen thursday..we bd from fri-thursday..non since then! Smh...im sad now

Hmmm, don't be disapoointed yet dear. Do you have a link to your chart? Your temps should show if you O'd.

i wish i would O im tired of waitin lol why am i so impatient this month..i dread the TWW...i will go crazzzzzy good thing is tho i have NO hpts so i cant test yet

Patience Brookey, I bet you will O within 4-5 days. U are almost there!

I hope it holds out til Friday but I doubt it does I'm beginning to get cramps n my side n my cm is changing... Dh works nights so it makes it hard.. But i will have to just figure sumthin out....

Hi Kate,

It's a bit hard to say for sure because of the MC at the beginning of July, but if I think of and treat it as though that were my last "period", then I'd say that I was due on the 30th. (based on the start of the bleeding). I could probably be off a week if I were to count from the end of the bleeding though- so maybe AF will still be coming by next weekend. IDK!
The tests I took a few days ago were negative - but maybe they were just taken too early. It seems my 2ww may be like more of a 3ww. If AF doesn't show in the next few days I'll probably test again by Thursday or Friday. I'm still really hoping that she won't come because I'm pg and just don't know it yet. On the other hand if I'm not pg- then I'd rather she just get here so I can move on to a new month.

Future - how long were your cycles before your mc? I had a mmc at the beginning of July but my cycles were REALLY long before so I have no idea when to expect AF or to test. :shrug:

Did the dr test your levels to see when they got back to zero? I've been going every week for bloodwork so I figure if I conceive this month they'll see my levels going up. I guess we'll see...

Good luck and lots of sticky dust :dust:

bastetgrrl,
They vary a bit. I have shorter cycles at 24 days and longer ones up to 28 days. I usually average right in between there. Since my 2 mc it seems like things have gotten a bit out of whack though. Now I don't really know what to expect anymore either! The last level I had taken was at 25. So they said they didn't need to monitor any more after that. I've taken 2 hpts since the last one that was my bfp- but both those were negative, So at least I know that if I see another bfp it's a new one and not anything left from the last time. Good luck to you too!

Mon-

That's good that you'd be ok with twins. They run in my family. My grandmother was a twin. My mom was carrying twins, but lost them around 6 mo. I guess it could happen to me. I'd be a little nervous about it though. It's hard enough to take care of one infant, much less 2 or more! I'd accept it if it happened and find a way to make it work, but really one at a time is what I'd prefer. :)

I don't blame you at all Future, very logical thinking! And it does bring a lot of complications. Of the twin boys my mom had only 1 survived and that is a miracle. They were born at around 6 months gestation and one only lived a few hours or so. My poor mom, I don't know how she managed to get through that.

I've never really imagined myself with twins though, it's never been a part of my future hopes but whatever God is kind enough to bless me with I will be happy.

My boobs are really sore today!!! Ouch! It started last night and is getting worse. It's rare for my boobs to hurt before my period (not saying it NEVER happens, just isn't one of my normal signs before she comes). On those occasions it is usually only when touched. Right now there's no pressure on them and they still hurt. So I'm not sure whether I should just think it's because AF could show her face soon or if it could be a pg sign this time. It's making me sooo uncomfortable! They've never been this painful before. Does anyone usually get sore boobs each month?

Funny you should ask Future, my boobs are a bit sore today but only when I press on them. And yes, some cycles I get very sore boobs. It's due to the increase in progesterone. I actually have to start taking my prog. suppository here in a couple of days and when I do that my boobs get huge and very sore!

hey ladies,

how are we all doing today? it feels great to be off work today, i feel super emotional today, dont know why. dh left to go to the gym and i was crying asking him not to go lol

Thanks mon!
I never knew that progesterone is what caused that to happen. That makes me feel really excited actually! I have low progesterone, so that's probably why I don't regularly get that in my cycles. If I'm feeling it now maybe my body is finally kicking in and doing what it is supposed to do. I really hope it means I'm pg!! I think once of the causes of loosing my 2 pgs is because my progesterone didn't support them. If I find out I'm pg I'll be on a supplement for it too which hopefully will help it stick.

I also feel like a lead weight today - just dragging, feel like I can hardly move and no energy. I turned on the tv around 11:00 and layed down to watch a show, but 11:30 my eyelids were droopy, so I figured I'd close my eyes for commercials. That worked for a while- then I don't know when I actually fell asleep. I woke up around 1:10. I must have gotten a little over an hour I figure. I'm not mentally tired, my eyes aren't tired anymore, but my body still doesn't want to move. I feel so blah.

hi futurephotos those sound strongly like my early pregnancy symptoms that ive had will every pregnancy in particular the agony boobs even when your not touching them so fingers crossed you test and get your bfp!! :thumbup: Iam also having symptoms but trying not to get my hopes up :hugs:

hey ladies,

how are we all doing today? it feels great to be off work today, i feel super emotional today, dont know why. dh left to go to the gym and i was crying asking him not to go lol

aw :hugs::hugs: your not alone with that, i had one of those days yesterday and it was awful, i find sundays hard i try not to think but every sunday i think i would have been a week further on and it makes me sad, should have been 17wks yesterday. Did not help at all that my close friend/next door neighbour poped in for a visit who happens to be 29wks pregnant. I picked myself up today and gutted out all of my upstair so made me feel positive and i just tell myself hopefuly wont be long till i get my bfp.

I hope your feeling a bit better today:hug: one day at a time is what ive learned xx

Well, based on my sore boobs and tiredness... when do you ladies think I should test again? I took one on July 27th and 29th- those were negative. I thought I'd have AF by now - my guess was the 30th. It's hard to say because the mc - so I could be a week off on everything. If AF is due next weekend instead - what would be the earliest day I should test this week?? I don't want to waste them and would rather get AF than see another negative. Reading on here is making me obsess about poas!! lol :)

Thanks mon!
I never knew that progesterone is what caused that to happen. That makes me feel really excited actually! I have low progesterone, so that's probably why I don't regularly get that in my cycles. If I'm feeling it now maybe my body is finally kicking in and doing what it is supposed to do. I really hope it means I'm pg!! I think once of the causes of loosing my 2 pgs is because my progesterone didn't support them. If I find out I'm pg I'll be on a supplement for it too which hopefully will help it stick.

I also feel like a lead weight today - just dragging, feel like I can hardly move and no energy. I turned on the tv around 11:00 and layed down to watch a show, but 11:30 my eyelids were droopy, so I figured I'd close my eyes for commercials. That worked for a while- then I don't know when I actually fell asleep. I woke up around 1:10. I must have gotten a little over an hour I figure. I'm not mentally tired, my eyes aren't tired anymore, but my body still doesn't want to move. I feel so blah.

Future, I feel exactly the same, SO tired SO sleepy! I just want to crawl into bed. When I got pregnant in June I felt just like this so I kind of have a feeling something may be up. My boobs don't hurt, they are just a teeny bit achey.

As for progesterone I decided I'm going to start tomorrow morning at 5 DPO which is earlier than I have ever done it at. My earliest so far has been 10 DPO so I'm excited this will do the trick. Only problem is that it artificially raises your temp so you can't count on your chart too much at that point but oh well, thats OK.

well.. i started work today..and im so sleepy..my lil one stayed away til 230 am....im still waiting to O...my opks are gettin darker..not quite positive yet

I'm so happy for you ladies that are getting so close to O or TWW! I'm so anxious for my first post-mc visit from af, I've never wanted to see her so bad!

:-( I don't have a chart & I don't temp.I just started using opks so I still don't know what all goes with it..lol

Well, based on my sore boobs and tiredness... when do you ladies think I should test again? I took one on July 27th and 29th- those were negative. I thought I'd have AF by now - my guess was the 30th. It's hard to say because the mc - so I could be a week off on everything. If AF is due next weekend instead - what would be the earliest day I should test this week?? I don't want to waste them and would rather get AF than see another negative. Reading on here is making me obsess about poas!! lol :)

I know what you mean with not wanting another negative, i havent tested yet simply because i cant bare the thought of getting a neg. What ive promised myself was to get past my daughters birthday which is 7/8 (sun) and if still no af but strong pregnancy symptoms then i will test but if no strong symptoms i want to hold off till the schools go back which is 16th. Just to give myself markers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->