TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

TxMom - not sure why your dr would say to wait so long. Every dr seesm to have a different opinion on waiting. If I was going by my dr I would still be waiting and there is just no way. We were already told no :sex: a month before the mmc because of my trip to the ER and concerns. Once I was done bleeding we were back at it. We needed to feel close to each other again.

Good luck to you and as long as you are at peace with whatever you decide that is all that matters.

Woo hoo!! I do believe that I ovulated. :happydance: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/353497

Well I'm not really positive or negative this month.. Just kinda numb I don't wanna getmy hopes all up like i usually do so if i do fall preggo then I'll just b excited.. I am using opks but I'm not obsessing like last time.. I'm sorry future but don't give up.. Kate I figure I'll O in the next two days so we r bd'in.. I'm sorry nia doll it will happen remember u always tell me to stay positive lol mon.. How r u doin

Hello Brooke and all the other ladies! I am doing pretty good so far. The prog. has got me cooking, I am one hot momma LOL! When DH got out of bed this morning I was so happy because I was so hot, I finally cooled off for a bit. The prog. has my boobs looking much fuller too but I am not complaining about that haha.

Aside from that I have some funny cramps on my lower left side today. Sort of like pinching. I am also very tired and very sleepy. Not nauseaus at all, actually feel pretty hungry. HPT this morning was negative but that is no surprise, it's still so early. Only time will tell. To help pass the time I am going to call my RE's office to see if the have my immune blood test results yet.

Bastet, so happy to hear you Od! Woohoo!

Brooke, I see you are about to O yourself, how exciting!

Fingers crossed for all of us. I have a great feeling about August. I think we are going to have lots of BFPs!

Aside from that I have some funny cramps on my lower left side today. Sort of like pinching. I am also very tired and very sleepy. Not nauseaus at all, actually feel pretty hungry. HPT this morning was negative but that is no surprise, it's still so early. Only time will tell. To help pass the time I am going to call my RE's office to see if the have my immune blood test results yet.

Fingers crossed for all of us. I have a great feeling about August. I think we are going to have lots of BFPs!

Mon - keep us posted on your results from the immune blood test.

I'm definitely hoping and praying for lots of :bfp: this month!! [-o<

Lily- I know what you mean. My DH works away during the week and is only home weekends. I'm on CD1 today - my most fertile days are going to be smack in the middle of the week when he isn't here. I think we'll do our best to cover the days leading up to when he leaves and then again when he's back - but I don't feel really great about our chances.

brooke - glad you are gearing up for o, next month my suggestion would be to not do opks until atlest cd10, its not worth the stress you put yourself through in the beginning of the month, it looks to me like you o right when you should, so you dont have to worry about missing it.

Lily those r still good chances! If u bd sat-mon it can very well happen!! Just think how crazy would it b if it happened that way compared 2 when we bd on the actual day & it doesn't happen! Its worth a try..lol...let those little spermies hang out & wait 4 the egg!

I can totally relate 2 obsessing about getting pg! When u want it so bad its hard not 2! Far as hubby goes u know men don't always show the emotions we need or want them to show! How about this don't tell him when ur going 2 O...just seduce him when u know its time..lol! That may make it easier 4 both of u :) and the 1 time u don't tell him when O day is coming he'll probly ask u about it!

Fingers crossed 2 u!!

Hi everyone! So I havent been writing as I'm a total wreck! Can't get my head wrapped around pregnancy and am so worried. I know I will feel like this til after 6 weeks so have been trying to just stay busy and not think about it. My dr is giving me the brushoff as I actually called to see about blood work to ease my mind. He doesnt think it will show us anything as last time we did it and it looked fine. He wants to wait til 6 weeks and then we will know more. My hpts are dark but thinking about it... When I miscarried my betas were high enough to have dark tests as well. So feel like I'm in limbo. Not ready to admit to even myself that im pregnant.

just need some hugs and support!

Read through the past few pages to get caught up. :hugs: future...but I agree maybe ok that you have an af in between.

Daisy - i understand how you are holding off on the excitement, but my advance is to embrace this pregnancy, its in Gods hands now, what will be, will be. Personally, I think this pregnancy is going to go GREAT for you :) And I think down the line y ou will be upset you didn't embrace it in full from the start.

Im envious of your bfp, and I wish you the very best and I truely do feel like its going to be wonderful for you :)

ugh! Is today over yet? I'm getting tired of working! I'm really bored. My cramps are hurting bad - just took a midol. I hope it will kick in really soon!! Can we turn the clock ahead? Even just a little? Pretty please?

Daisy :flower: I can c y u feel the way u do its all normal feelings! I do agree with everything Kate said though! Its in Gods hands so embrace it! I can understand not being overly excited but get a little excited:happydance: lol! Ur in my prayers for a healthy & happy 40wks!!! And that starts now young lady!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nooooo don't fast fwd the day! Lol..sorry future im off 2day & dreading going 2 work 2morrow! we can comprise..lol..we can fast fwd to when the midol kicks in! :)

Daisy I really sympathize with the way you are feeling. Frankly I have had so many miscarriages that I can't relax until I hear the heartbeat but it's OK to be happy and excited. I have a feeling everything is going to be just fine. Hugs!

you women are all so amazing, look at all this positive energy we are sending daisy's way! By the time she reads this, im sure she will be at least, a little excited!

Sometimes that is all we have Kgriffin, eachother. I honestly don't know what I would do without the tremendous support I get from all of you. I don't really have anyone else I can talk to about TTC issues but when I come here it's almost better than being with family. I know you all understand.

And I can tell this is a tight knit group. Even as we all start getting our BFPs we will still be here, rooting eachother on!

Thanks girls ... You made me cry. I agree the support is so great. And it's hard to get other places as others have no clue what it's like.

I know I am so lucky to be pregnant and know all of you are waiting and hoping and and praying for your own bfp. I don't know whats wrong with me. After the 1st miscarriage I was so sure it wouldnt happen again. When I got pregnant in march I was excited. We even told our parents as I was so sure lightning couldnt strike twice. Well then it did. And now im not assuming the worst but like I said feel in limbo til 6 weeks/heartbeat,etc. It's like I'm numb to it almost.

I pray for you girls and your bfps and know it will be your time next! I'm here to cheer you on and will be there for you to remind you to try to be at least a little excited when the time comes. :winkwink:

well im having some major cramps on my right upper side so im figuring im bout to O...we have bd'd the last two days.im so tired lol...i kno i need to bd the next two days but i really dont kno if im up to it..work is draining me...
daisy- stay positive all will be ok:)i understand ur worry but try to enjoy it as well:)
nia- enjoy ur day off..i am ready for friday night cuz ill be off til monday..
kate- when willl u test? i will no longer use OPKs after this month...im just over the stress...
mon- when will u be testing so we can count down:)

Oooo the cramps are such a good sign! If I were you I would muster the energy to BD, just have a quickie lol!

As for my testing I'm already testing lol. I have SO many ic that there is no reason not to test. Looking forward to testing tomorrow morning again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->