TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

What fantastic news Mon, a great start to the weekend!! :happydance:

Thank you all, I am so relieved that I can at least stop searching for answers now and just focus on treatment.

OH MY GOD ladies, I just heard back from my RE's nurse. My test results are in for the immunity blood panel: My RIP test for CD 56-16+ ANK came back very high at 20.6. That is why I am having all these miscarriages! I finally have a reason!!! And there is a treatment, oh my god, I'm shaking. I don't know if to cry or laugh but I am so happy to have a reason.

That is GREAT!!! I'm so happy u got answers!! And the best part is its treatable!! That bfp will b coming soon!!

Brooke don't even stress it! U have plenty of time! Everything will fall in place!

Well I got a positive opk! I also got a wonderful suprise.. When we moved in July we moved from family.. Well when I got off work my parents had driven 8 hrs to spend the wkend with us.. I am so happy they r here.. Me n hbby r gonna bd tonight since kids e gone:) congrats mon!! I'm sorry Kate ur camping fell thro:(

Yay Brooke, so happy you got your + OPK! Now go BD woman LOL.

Well my temps are still going crazy. Thought that I oed two days ago with BBT and CP (was spotting at the time to check CM) but today my temp dropped again guess my hormones are still trying to get back on track. And I've also felt the twinge in my side and saw the ewcm so hopefully my temps will go up tomorrow. Got in one last BD just in case. :happydance:

Well my temps are still going crazy. Thought that I oed two days ago with BBT and CP (was spotting at the time to check CM) but today my temp dropped again guess my hormones are still trying to get back on track. And I've also felt the twinge in my side and saw the ewcm so hopefully my temps will go up tomorrow. Got in one last BD just in case. :happydance:

Way to get 1 more BD in, that a girl! :happydance:

Temp went up this morning so let's hope that it keeps going up! :happydance:

Bd'd last night I'm probably not gonna bd anymore if it happens it does.. I'm kinda burnt out

thanks Brooke, i ended up spending the day half outside with my dog and dh and some friends, so that was nice, and tomorrow im going boating, so it wasnt a waste :)

i think i felt o pains today, so hard to tell when im not using opks or temping this month. ahh. hopefully im lucky this month and will get my bfp

Well.. I got a dark positive today... Dh wants us to bd one more time so I guess I'll give in .. I'm gonna b so down tomorrow bc my parents r goin back..

Sounds like your hubby is a smart man. Get in that BD when you can!

I hope all of you ladies are having a great weekend and are having success and smiles wherever you are in your ttc journey!

I can't believe that it's going on two weeks since my mc, it seems as if everywhere we go there are babies/pregnant women all over the place......so ready for my (our) time, again!

I hope all of you ladies are having a great weekend and are having success and smiles wherever you are in your ttc journey!

I can't believe that it's going on two weeks since my mc, it seems as if everywhere we go there are babies/pregnant women all over the place......so ready for my (our) time, again!

We'll get those :bfp: very soon. I just know it!

But I totally agree that babies/pregnant women are everywhere! Probably because we just notice it more. I was at lunch today and I lost count of how many were there. :nope: It makes me sad but I know I'll get there soon...

Have a great day! :flower:

Aww man I wish I could feel as hopeful as you ladies.... I guess after two loses I'm just kinda frightened that this will keep happening to me... https://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Ouiiin.gif

we are all scared but u have to figure out which one out weighs the other..the joy of one day holding a sweet lil baby or lettin the fear consume u...i am hopeful but i have my weak times...so hang in there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->