TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I totally understand about seeing pregnant women and babies everywhere. I took my youngest son to the children's museum and they are everywhere! Sure, it's hard but instead of being jealous I now say a little prayer for every woman that I see. I pray that God will bless them with healthy babies. Not only is it a great coping mechanism but it also makes me feel good to wish so many positive thoughts on others.

well my parents left today , the girls n myself r both very upset..we wont get to see them again til probably october...my temps havent risen any....they are stayin at 97.24...but anyways how is everyone

I'm sorry your mom left Brooke. Try to think of it this way, maybe the next time you see her you will have some happy news to share with her. Hugs.

no it wont be happy for her..she doesnt want me to have anymore..but i have learned that i have spent most of my life tryin to please her and there really is no pleasing her! anyways how was ur weekend?

Sending positive vibes and baby dust to everyone!!! I've turned a corner thanks to you girls and though am nervous have decided not to let it consume me anymore. I'm in such a better place. Mon - I think thats a great way to think!

:hugs: Brooke. Give your girls big hugs.xxxx

daisy, great to hear you are feeling more positive, thats amazing :) Enjoy!!

Brooke - sorry to hear about your parents leaving, i get how you feel, I live on the other side of the country than my family, and dh's as well, my parents visited in march and i wont see them again until next year. its hard, but life must go on i suppose.

Happy Monday everyone, im back at work and im sick of it already, how awful am i :( I just want to work part time, im far too exhausted to be working so much, im tyring to imagine adding a bfp to the picture althought im certain excitement and joy will take over the fatigue.

i am so incredibly burnt from this weekend, we went boating with some friends and i look like a lobster, my dh keeps calling me lobby. lol. Hopefully it fades soon, i feel so uncomfortable, so much heat is coming off of me.

Happy Monday everyone!

Sending lots of sticky dust :dust: to those getting ready to O or waiting to test.

I, myself am waiting to figure out WTH my body is gonna do next. My temps are all over the place, had twinge O pain over the weekend, EWCM now watery so I'll just check on BDing and wait it out. Did I mention that I'm not a patient person? This is just torture....

im due for af next wednesday, not evne sure if i ovulated as im not opk'ing or temping this month, now i need to wait until next week to test. i agree about the torture.

Just wondering ladies..

When we DO get our bfp's, what will we all do? For example, when I get my bfp, im going to try to not tell my dh the same moment I know, i want to plan something special and tell him in a memorable way, or even over a nice dinner out, just something other than staring at 2 lines in the bathroom!

I will call my obgyn right away and figure out when i need to get bloods done, etc. I will send my parents a card from their future grandchild and make sure it says "read this together".

Maybe i am overthinking this, but I have all these fabulous plans, now whether i stick to them is another story. But im really interested in how you all feel about this.

Is anyone else in this group ttc #1? Maybe im just over anxious because this will be my first.

Just wondering ladies..

When we DO get our bfp's, what will we all do? For example, when I get my bfp, im going to try to not tell my dh the same moment I know, i want to plan something special and tell him in a memorable way, or even over a nice dinner out, just something other than staring at 2 lines in the bathroom!

I will call my obgyn right away and figure out when i need to get bloods done, etc. I will send my parents a card from their future grandchild and make sure it says "read this together".

Maybe i am overthinking this, but I have all these fabulous plans, now whether i stick to them is another story. But im really interested in how you all feel about this.

Is anyone else in this group ttc #1? Maybe im just over anxious because this will be my first.

Awww...this is a really nice post! It'll help me think about the positives and not sitting here wondering what's going on in there. :winkwink:

I remember thinking how I wanted to do something fun when telling my DH and our parents but of course I was in such shock that it didn't happen the way that I planned so I think I would like to do something the next time.

I've thought about putting a note or card to the DH from our cats saying "you get to care our litter box for the next 9 months" or something silly like that.

Since my family doesn't live closeby I'd like to send them something maybe a t-shirt that says Worlds Best Grandma/Grandpa or maybe a picture frame that says I love my grandparents.

This is also our first and the first grandbaby so it'll be exciting when it happens again. :happydance:

Happy Monday ladies!

I love your ideas on "how to tell others". We haven't started discussing that yet, but we do know we're going to wait until I'm at least 12 weeks to tell anyone, even our parents. Even though this will be our first (and it will be SO hard to keep the exciting secret), we feel like it will be best to wait out that 10 week mark since we mc'd the first time.

When do you think you will tell your close/immediate family?

Happy Monday ladies!

I love your ideas on "how to tell others". We haven't started discussing that yet, but we do know we're going to wait until I'm at least 12 weeks to tell anyone, even our parents. Even though this will be our first (and it will be SO hard to keep the exciting secret), we feel like it will be best to wait out that 10 week mark since we mc'd the first time.

When do you think you will tell your close/immediate family?

Oh I agree 100% on waiting to tell others until at least 12 wks. I'm not sure I can wait that long to tell our parents though. :-#

We found out the week of my bday that we had conceived so that left us without much of a choice but to tell our close friends that were coming to my bday party. They knew we were ttc and if I didn't drink that night they would have known. (not a good liar anyway...) I'm definitely gonna hold off telling friends and other family members.

Love your ideas girls!

We've decided we will be spilling the beans soon. I look huge! I think my neighbor already figured it out and she doesn't know me that well. I know it's basically bloat but it's making me look very pregnant already. Dh's parents are coming over tonight and we might tell them. If so we would be telling my parents next weekend when we see them. They will all be told they can't tell anyone though. We've been very open about our miscarriages. The first we hadnt told them we were expecting but then told them after we miscarried anyway. So we figure why wait. It won't change anything.

I'm so crampy today but trying to think positive thoughts!
Finally got a dr appt scheduled. But not impressed. It's not til aug 31! forever away. And they originally said sept 12 ... I said no way! Its like they could care less about my history. Makes me wonder about going to a different hospital?

well ladies..im exhausted i worked my first day shift at tha hospital n i was so busy i barely had time to stop n pee...i like the fast pace tho...i had alot of cramping today,..idk what that could be?

brooke - what are you doing at the hospital?

my parents dont live close either, on the other side of the country, i love the idea of a picture frame with i love my grandparents, what i had orignally wanted to do, was send both of our parents a calender for christmas, with pictures of us and what not in each month, one of those personalized calenders, and on our due date, have a picture of dh and i holding a sign that says "We're Pregnant!" but.. the becomes very time sensitive, but since i dont have my bfp yet, who knows, maybe we caould still do that :) that's my favourite idea so far.

Awww ..I love the idea of finding a cute way of telling dh!! Mmmm..got me thinking now! Me & dh already made a pack not 2 tell any1 until that 12 wk scan! U ladies will b the only ppl I tell!

Daisy, I would consider another hospital sept 12th would have been way 2 long!! Wth!! Also a little cramping is normal! My cousin had cramping just about the entire 1st trimester, and she stayed at the doc/hospital...lol! They kept telling her everything was fine but she didn't listen and yup everything was great had a healthy baby boy!

Ive come 2 conclusion I don't know my body..lol! Ive had some mild cramping over the wknd and I usually don't get cramps with af just backaches.ugh im 11 dpo and haven't tested yet!! Talk about will power!! Idk if I feel like af is coming or not! Ugh....trying not 2 think about af/pg!! Im going crazy!

Hi everyone!
Hope you all had fab weekends!!!! :)

Loving your ideas on how to tell people! We are TTC #1 too and the first time we found out we were pregnant we told our parents pretty much straight away. The second time we had decided to wait to 12 weeks but when I was in hospital at 7 weeks with an ectopic we called our parents to fill them in on everything cause I had to go into surgery. We live overseas and my mum flew over to be with me in hospital which really helped.

My idea for our 3rd time lucky (hopefully) is to wait till we have our scan at 13 and get a pic from that scan and send them a card with the scan saying 'Meet your new granddaughter' or something like that!

Think I am going to O soon. Have had twinges & EWCM for 2 days. Hubby is away all week though! We did manage to get bding in on Fri, Sat & Sun.

Enjoy your week!!! It's Tues morning for me here in HK...have a feeling this week is going to fly by!!!

xxx

well... most physicians wont see u until u r 8 wks in the US now..idk why they have changed it but the ones in texas and arkansas are that way.... I am a nurse in the rehab center...i help people get ready to go back home after surgeries...i am 3 dpo and its drivin me crazy to not test..but i am not even gonna think of buyin a hpt til 12 dpo...9 LONG days...im gonna wrap the BFP and give it to my hubby hell think its clothes or sumthin n then hell c it..haha...no i really dont kno how ill tell him yet...I hope everyone gets BFP...:)

brooke - what are you doing at the hospital?

my parents dont live close either, on the other side of the country, i love the idea of a picture frame with i love my grandparents, what i had orignally wanted to do, was send both of our parents a calender for christmas, with pictures of us and what not in each month, one of those personalized calenders, and on our due date, have a picture of dh and i holding a sign that says "We're Pregnant!" but.. the becomes very time sensitive, but since i dont have my bfp yet, who knows, maybe we caould still do that :) that's my favourite idea so far.

That's a very cute idea as well!! :thumbup:

I think I know what I wanna do! At my 12/13 wk scan im gonna ask 4 a pic! Then make copies & put them in a card & write we have 28 wks till we meet! That'll be 4 our parents! Then take a pic of the pic and send it in a text 2 my close fam & friends! They will b so excited!! Cute & simple!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->