TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

thanks hun, i appreciate that. Who knows, im not having any symptoms, but i dont remember having many the last time i got my bfp, other than one or two days of nausea.
I hate how your symptoms can mean bfp, but they can also mean absolutely nothing.

like for example, fatigue..well, im fatigued EVERY DAY! I wouldn't know if that was my bfp symptom.

Yup, my symptoms were all being caused by the progesterone I am taking but thankfully, I had a feeling that was the case.

im not havin a very good day today..if i hear one more person say they just found out they were pregnant i may scream n hide in my room for a few days...and then they go on to say oh we werent even tryin..UGH! sorry ranting a lil

I just mc yesterday & I am ready to get going again...can anyone of you ladies tell me how long you were bleeding after mc and if your cycle went back to normal? I was told that because I was only 4wks I can count the mc as the first day of my cycle. Also did you O right after having your mc? Please your insight is needed......

i bled like 5 days with lots of heavy bleeding and cramps...but it varies from person to person...we didnt wait to try again the next cycle we kept tryin..its more of a personal choice when ever u feel ready..im sorry for ur loss..

Brooke :hugs: sorry you are having a rough day....

Oneluv... Sorry for your loss. Both of my losses I bled about 1 week after I passed tissue. So first was about 7 days and 2nd was more like 10-11 days of bleeding. I know I ovulated after the 2nd loss... Not sure about the first. But af arrived 4 then 5 weeks after.

I hear you Brooke! I actually counted today how many of my friends are due around the same time I would have been due! It's hard but I acknowledge my thought then push it away with something positive. Someone on here said something really nice the other day which was to make a little wish or send a positive thought to that pregnant person.

I feel so bad for havin those thoughts but it's how I feel... I guess I'm just a shotty person... I thought I was ok with my mc I guess I really am not.. Headed to work.. Hope u ladies have a good day!

im not havin a very good day today..if i hear one more person say they just found out they were pregnant i may scream n hide in my room for a few days...and then they go on to say oh we werent even tryin..UGH! sorry ranting a lil

I am sorry hun, that must be so tough. Hang in there sweetie, try to focus on the prize, your own baby! :hugs:

Thanks Lily, that was me. Trust me it's hard to see pregnant women all day long it seems and though it's totally normal to want to be pregnant too I would never want anyone else to go through a single loss. So when I see them, after the initial sigh inside my heart, I pray that God blesses them with a healthy pregnancy and baby. It makes me feel good and I can genuinely smile at them with positive vibes in mind.

Hi oneluv

Very sorry for your loss - hope you're finding some comfort somewhere & have some supportive family to help you through this tough time.

Both times I miscarried I bled for just over a week. We waited at least one cycle. Our Dr actually suggested waiting 3. I guess it comes down to how you're feeling emotionally & physically.

oneluv - i bled for 14 days and my cycle returned right on schedule, i am sorry for your loss and hope this mc ends quickly for you, i was as far along as you were.

ladies who hate seeing pregnant women - lets face it, we all do! its just envy really, but let's remember that those woman may have (probably) have suffered a loss/losses before the pregnancy that they are seeing. Try to see these women as hope rather than jealousy.

Good point Kate! A lot of times when we see a pregnant person we have no idea what their own situation was like - they may have had losses too. I try to be happy for them.

Oneluv - after each of my mc I treated the first day of bleeding as though it were the first day of a new cycle and AF arrived like clock-work each time. The first MC I bled for about 2-3 weeks I think. This last one was about 7 days.

Brooke- hope you have a better day today!

How is everyone doing? I'm loosing track of who is waiting to O and who is in 2ww...

I am in the tww, af is due next Wednesday, i tested with an IC and obviously itwas negative, im not even sure if i ovulated, i will test again next wednesday (and hopefully not sooner!) I hate having IC's in my house, i dont feel bad using them because they are so cheap, but it makes me want to test so much more lol.

I am 13 DPO and all tests have been negative so just waiting for AF now and on to the next cycle.

Ugh...af was due yesterday but hasn't showed up yet...but I finally tested & it was a bfn :-( guess i'm waiting 4 af's arrival...

Hi oneluv sorry 4 ur loss.my mc lasted about a wk..my Dr. told me it was fine 2 try again soon da as we felt ready. My cycle returned 30 days later so I guess u can say it was regular. Best of luck 2 u!

hmm.. mirage, glad that af is not here yet, bfps seem to take a while to show.

i know you arent' supposed to look at a test after the time limit, but when i had my bfp, i threw it in the garbage (it was a bfn within 5 miniutes on a frer) and then i had bloodwork which showed pregnancy, i went to see the test again (yes, i went through the garbage lol) and it had 2 beauitful pink lines.. so i know that bfn's are discouraging, but you never know.

Hi girls..... One more day to get to my dreaded 6 week mark( my scary day as that's the day I started bleeding with both miscarriages). I'm trying to stay positive and busy! My brothers wedding shower is this weekend that Im in charge of so that helps keep my mind busy! This tww (4-6 weeks) has been tougher than the real tww on me but trying to have hope!

:dust: praying for everyone in this group. May you all be blessed with sticky bfps!!!!

Thanks for the updates gals- I guess most of you are in tww. I'm still waiting to O this cycle (should be next week, I think!).

Mon & Mirage- sorry about the BFN, but not everyone gets a BFP right away - I've read that some people's didn't show up until they were a week late. I'll cross my fingers for no AF for you two!!

Daisy - I'll be saying a special prayer for you tomorrow. I know you must be really scared. I think everything will be ok! Relax as much as you can and have fun with the wedding shower for your brother!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->