TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

yes that is odd! Well she better show up soon I'm going opk shopping 2nite..lol..and I'm ready to be normal again! I'm not going 2 worry about it for the rest of the wknd! Lol..I'm taking a break! Haha if only it were that easy! O, and my hubby is driving me crazy! At least 4 times a day he wonders if I'm pregnant yet! Lol!!

oh man! my dh keeps telling me not to get my hopes up whenever i feel like i might be. he is right, but, if i could just o, i could be feelin soo good this week :)

im going to buy some IC opks in a few weeks

OK!! You all are going to have to teach me about all this stuff!! Temping, charting, opks, cm, lol I feel so lost. And what is a IC opk? And is there a specific brand of opk that anyone uses? I have a feeling I'm going to be in walmart alllllll night tonight!lol

Kate your gonna O so just start getting busy NOW!!!lol...

haha mirage!

okay IC is internet cheapie. look up wondfo on ebay, get some cheap ones. walmart ones will still be expensive, do you have a bbt thermometer? start temping asap, the first day of af is called "cd1" cycle day 1, then when you o, your days start to count as 1dpo - 1 day past ovulation etc.
when you get a positive opk, you ovulate withint 24-48 hours afterwards and you shuld have ewcm coming up to ovulation

clear as mud?

Lol! I think I got it!! Now what's a bbt? Ok, I won't go 2 walmart, I'll check wondfo, thanks!
Yea, clear as mud is about right! Lol

It's all very confusing at first but u will slowly get the hang of it I still don't temp.. I might nxt month If i don't get a :bfp:

Hey Ladies,

This is a pic of Brooke's opks...Do they look positive to you??!!??

Attachments

• opk pic.jpg
    opk pic.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 11
Hey guys, Im not sure if I'm too early coming in here or not but I would like to meet some TTC buddies! I had a mc last week on the 27th June. I know its only been almost two weeks since but we will be ttc right away. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for my cycles to get back to normal again.

Urmm yeah, leme know if I'm in the wrong place!

I'm sorry for your lost...ur not in the wrong place at all! Feel free 2 vent, ask questions, and whatever else u want! Best of luck 2 u!

yay thats good to hear! I couldn't tell you about the opk's brooke I've never taken them before sorry so dont know how they work.

Brooke the opk's look like your levels are rising but to me they could get a bit darker. Depends on the tests I guess, does it say the line has to be as dark or darker? It looks like you're getting super close!!

I'll probably start using opk's Monday

the last two opks were positive. get to bd lady! *brooke*

bbt is a basal body temperature themometer, you can buy these at any pharmacy usually, got mine at shoppers drug mart, they are around 20 bucks.

so im sitll not ovulating, ugh, im thinking about calling my obgyn to ask to see her. I hope she doesnt just say its only been 2 cycles keep waiting. on the other hand, if i get my bfp before the end of the year i will be happy, it doesnt have to happen right this second, but hey - it would be nice if it did. I think im going to take a break from temping though, im finding it overly stressful.

fx for your opks EMC

It says they have to b as darker but can b darker than.. Thank u all for ur comments.. I wish u all the best of luck I hope we get :bfp: soon

Mirage, you can also get cheap opk's at the dollar store. I got my BFP using the $ store cheapies. Where I'm at they sell them at dollarama. In the US I've heard of them selling at dollartree.

Kate you're in Vancouver, do you have dollarama there?

Brooke you better get :sex: hehe

:hi: Zephyr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back