TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

hi ladies

Critter - sorry for your loss :hugs: your in the right place here for support all the ladies here are so lovely and understanding, anything can be said here and theres always support, advice and a lots of hugs.

mon n john - Really glad you get to try straight away!!! this is the start of the journey to you happy healthy bundle!!! :happydance:

future - loved the top ten list that made me giggle!!! hope you doing ok :hugs:

txmom2be - hope you are doing good also!! :hugs:

Sorry if ive missed anyone out ive got a mushy tired brain tonight :coffee:

Afm iam on cd11, :sex: Alot last night was soooo good :haha: i forgot the baby making part of it iykwim i just really had fun which was lovely we felt close :winkwink: ill now step up bedding to every or every other night as i should ov round cd14 fx.

can i ask do any of you get tender or slightly tender breasts when ov is due? i have noticed mines are starting to be tender but this has never happened at ov before. Aw yes and shooting pains (feels like where ovaries would be) that come and go but its a strange pain and brief (not painful iykwim just noticeable). that happened yesterday a few times and today it was mainly on my right side but i felt in on my left a couple of times xx:hugs:

Heavy- idk if mine hurt b4 bc i never really paid attention i think mine is just that im payin more attention to my body than b4...every lil thing i almost OVER analyze. but good luck!!
Critter-WELCOME!!! we are definately a great bunch of ladies...we will share many tears but also will be there to share the joys of the BFP!!!look forward to u joining all of our journey..
Kate- im sorry about the bug bite...just remember u always have nxt cycle!! and maybe u can get some clomid soon..
I am really worn out...work is gettin to me...but im gonna get more use to it...im not use to workin days..i work nights n its alot calmer then...I am still waitin for AF..i figure its knockin on the door bc im cramping in my back ALOT...Hope everyone is havin a great day...im still down about NTNP...

i am wonderin y i have the strong urge to test knowin i am probably NOT pregnant...

Welcome critter...sorry 4 ur loss. I wish u the best of luck! November will be here in no time!!

Hi mrsmax! Glad u stopped by hope all is well!

Heavy...I sometimes get what you describe at what should be ov time. It doesn't happen every month, but it has happened. Good luck!!!

That's totally normal Brooke, it happens to all of us. Especially when AF is due and you haven't gotten it you start thinking "Well, I could be pregnant." And it's true, you could be. No harm in doing an IC test. The hard part is not letting a BFN get to you so much. Don't think of it as a failed month, you are just that closer to your BFP.

As for me, I am off to get my intralipid IV treatment. Wish me luck and my nurse a steady hand lol!

morning ladies

bug bite is still there, infected, doctor gave me heavy meds, im having a hard time focusing at work today. ugh. i feel like such a mess.

af is 3 days late, but i know i didnt ovulate, so annoying. it better come soon, i feel very stressed so that's probably why it's late.

Glad its Friday, dh and i won't be up to very much. Cleaning the house, woo hoo! hah,. what is everone else up to this weekend?

That's totally normal Brooke, it happens to all of us. Especially when AF is due and you haven't gotten it you start thinking "Well, I could be pregnant." And it's true, you could be. No harm in doing an IC test. The hard part is not letting a BFN get to you so much. Don't think of it as a failed month, you are just that closer to your BFP.

As for me, I am off to get my intralipid IV treatment. Wish me luck and my nurse a steady hand lol!

Hope everything goes well today! Keep us posted! :thumbup:

Well, I can not tell a lie, that iv sucked! The original iv line infiltrated and my arm was burning like crazy. The nurse had to remove the iv and they the other arm. She poked and couldn't get a line. Back to the first arm. Poked again and couldn't get a line. At this point I'm in tears and the purse is so nervous. She says this hasn't happened to her in over 20 years. So we take a 20 minute breather. I asked her for a baby aspirin to help think my blood because she said I was clotting too quickly. She went and got a warm compress for my arm hoping it would help. 20 minutes later we literally prayed together before attempting again as I really need this treatment. Finally on the 4th poke it worked by barely sticking the needle in my vein and using a lot of tape to keep it there. The iv itself isn't bad, it's just cold. But the med she had to use after the bad iv line hurt so bad that my arm is still sore. Even so, im glad it's done. Next one is in 28 days. God I hope I get pregnant this month, I need to do this until I'm 20 weeks along!

wow mon, im so sorry that sounds terrible, im awful at getting blood drawn, i get lots of anxiety from it, i have had an iv a few times and i dont have fond memories to say the least, glad its done for you now and you dont need to worry for 28 days, it would be so wonderful if you were to get your bfp this month, thinking of you!

Thanks Kate, I have major needle phobia bur fir good reason. The sweet nurse was like, you poor dear, no wonder you are traumatized.

Oh my gosh Mon, I'm so sorry to hear how bad it went today. :hugs:

It's hard not to test...you just want to KNOW! And even if you logically are pretty sure you aren't, there's still hope you might be. I'm fighting the urge now...won't really know for 8 more days.

its the weekend ladies :)

good luck to those who are testing this weekend.

I'm sorry mon for ur bad experience.. I cracked.. N well... It was a bfn I am ntnp:( I am so upset idk what's wrong with me:( I got preggo so easy b4

Mon....I'm so sorry that you had such a rough time with the needle, but I do hope that things work out well for you! :hugs:

Brooke...stay strong and keep positive thoughts. :hugs:

Um well I just sent mon n nia pics of my test.. I see a line:0 I'm thinkin I got one of those VERY rare frer evaps

Mon - wow that does sound really horrible with the IV experience. That will be rough to go through every month! I will pray for your BFP soon so you won't need to have as much torture!!

Kate - I'm soooo looking forward to this weekend! It will be nice to have a bit of a break from stress at work.

Brooke- did the line come up within the time frame or afterwards? Any result after 10 minutes isn't usually valid. How many days late are you now?

I'm happy to say that I had a really great day for once - it has been a while since I've felt this upbeat! I hope my enthusiasm will continue into next week - I'll still have a lot going on and I get way more done when I'm in a good mood. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->