• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Kate I totally agree about the temping. I was temping until about 2 months before my BFP and honestly the stress was horrible. When I quit temping it was much less stressful.

If you think calling the obgyn will make you feel better I think you should do it.

im goign to call the obgyn today, hope it goes well, im not sure if we have dollarama here, im actually from Toronto, ive only been here a few months but i should check to se, thanks EMC

Ill post again if i can talk to my ob

good idea brooke! haha, i think i will tonight too, dh deserves it

Yeah good luck everyone!! i might try find some of those cheapie opks too.

I saw places selling the saliva microscope thingees that you re use. Does any of you know which is better?

zephyr I couldn't find one of those saliva things. I think they're called ferning tests. My sister used one and she got pregnant within 3 months each time she used it. Seemed like it worked for her:)

I got my obgyn appointment on August 2nd. gotta wait it out a while, but whatever, at least its something right.

Still no af! So I went & got some opks! Hopefully I'll know something soon!

Kate glad u have a doc appt! Fingers crossed that all is well!

thanks Mirage :)

i hope they give me something, i have baby fever. haha

I might look into it, I'm unsure if I will be temping etc. I was using a phone app before and taking my temps but I found myself worrying about every change and because I suspected I was preg as soon as I saw an implantation dip the wait for a bfp was agony!! :p

I was hoping to start trying again right away but my bleed has been very erractic the past week, I thought it was over almost cos it had trailed off to very light spotting a week ago but it seems its started back up again! *sigh*

Good luck with your appointment!!

aww well ive never temped... i was stressed enough with the OPKs which i have OCD so i worry about everything.. i stressed myself way out last time and my husband swears thats y i MC..so he wont let me temp...but he did let me us OPKs this time..i hope u girls get things goin for u..keep in touch:D

Hi everyone

I'm new to this site and forum. Its seems like you're all a great support network for each other. Think I need a buddy too! My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now and I have had 2 miscarriages in this time. My first miscarriage was in Feb 2011 at just 6 weeks and my 2nd was late April at 8 weeks, which was actually a suspected ectopic pregnancy so I had to have a laparoscopy which didn't actually show anything abnormal. I ended up miscarrying naturally a few days after surgery.

Both miscarriages were very traumatic and after the first I thought I could never go through it again. Turned out the second time was worse and I had to spend a week in hospital and have the laparoscopy surgery. My husband is amazing but I know this has taken its toll on him too. For what is meant to be such an amazing experience its been so horrible for us. I remain hopeful and I truly believe that one day it will happen for us and for all of you as well.

Its now been 3 months since our last miscarriage and we plan on TTC again from this month.

I think its so important to be positive. I hope we all have blooming bumps and beautiful babies in our arms soon!

xxx

Welcome Lily, i am so sorry for your losses, you have come to the right place, this thread in particular is great, everyone is super helpful and really understands what we are all going through.

zephry - thanks for the luck :) Still no o for me, so thats okay, AF i due in 9 days, ugh, hopefully it will be back to normal this time, not the 3 day limbo i had last cycle.

brooke - i know temping is so strressful, i wanted to stop doing it, but its important that i have proof for my doctors that im not ovulating, they wouldnt go based on opks i dont believe. but i will be buying opks as soon as AF shows, just ICs as they willl likely all be negative.

other than that, its sunday, but where did this weekend go? ugh. I could use a holiday.

Hi Lily! I'm sorry 4 ur loss. This is definitely the place 2 b! I'm so thankful 4 the ladies on here.I would hate 2 keep talking my husband 2 death, lol.I'm glad ur trying again I know it's not easy but ur right it'll happen 4 all of us! Then we'll all b on here talking about how great motherhood is! Staying positive is the key! Best of luck 2 u & urs!!

Keep us posted!

Zephyr, I hope all is well & ur body stops playing tricks with u! We got a baby 2 make :)

Kate I know how u feel! I have baby fever bad! Lol, I had no idea it would hit me this hard!!

Brooke, I'm so anxious for some results! I know ur going crazy! Fingers crossed for that bfp & for a speedy 2 weeks!! Don't u wish u could just sleep it away! Lol

I definately am ready for these two weeks to b up... Good luck to all u ladies..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->