• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Wow I missed a lot!!

Welcome to the newbies!!

Mirage I know how frustrating it is but your body will get back to normal.

I used my first opk yesterday. No ovulation yet, but I think the end of the week will be positive for me.

You girls talking about testing have got me excited!!!

hey ladies,

just checking in to see how everyone is feeling today. Glad you are going to ovulate soon EMC!!

Okay - so im pregnant. okay, so maybe not lol but i just have this feeling that i am, i cant explain it - no i have no evidence to back this up. Just a feeling that I have.

call me crazy :)

I went to the Dr. today. My next normal cycle (we have to wait a month again) she's agreed to put me on progesterone. I'm really hoping that will help things along!

Kate,ur not crazy..lol..just anxious! I know how u feel! Keep us posted!

Emc, I hope u do O this wk!! I know u'll b excited! u keep us posted too!

Futurephotos, I hope the progesterone is the key hun! Fingers crossed!

Well af has finally showed up! I'm really hoping I go back 2 my 28 day cycle with O being the 14th day! I'm sad & happy she came....but I'm ready 2 get the ball rolling again!

new cycle mirage!!!

future thats great about the progesterone, how does it work?!?!?

im watching teen mom, im addicted

Nia. This is the beginning to a wonderful thing the journey is fun but also stressful at times enjoy it bc u can't get time back.. Good luck to all u ladies .. I'm kinda down bc I'm stupid n tested at 3 dpo and duhhhhh a bfn..

oh man brooke! Why do you do it to yourself!! I want to test too though lol, so i cant say much

don't be down, there is no chance of a bfp until the implantation which isnt until around 8 dpo, chin up

Kate! lots of women say they "just know." Maybe you're one of them. I'm gonna take that as a good sign!

Futurephotos, I'm glad that you are getting a little help from the doctor's. Maybe the progesterone will do the trick.

Mirage I'm glad AF came. I felt the same happy/sad when mine came too but now you have a fresh start.

Brooke you still have lots of time for a BFP, try not to let that test discourage you!!!

DH doesn't want me to use opk's....he thinks we should just have lots of :sex: this week and see what happens. I am good with that because it may make this process a little less stressful for me. Gonna be dtd lots the next few days!!! Wish me luck!!

Mirage - it looks like we both have a fresh start again. Good luck!!
Kate- let us know when you test! I hope you are!!
EMC- just have fun - if you do it lot's you'll be sure to have timing that is good enough.

My hubby is back tonight after being out of state for the last 2 weeks - Soooo excited to see him again!!

future - so glad your dh will be home soon, must be hard being away from him, glad you have a fresh start
EMC - i think its good to lay low in terms of opks this month, just take it with stride and enjoy yourself, bd every other day or every 3 days and you will still be covereed regardless, hope your chart is looking great

im still feeling positive today and my temps are still climbing, kind of looks like a staircase actually, im hoping to get an implant dip lol, who knows though, im only 5dpo for god sakes lol

Kgiffen - I totally believe in thinking positive. When I got my BFP last month I was feelinbg so positive I had even put the due date in my calender!! Spooky. Ok, so then I m/c, but the PMA had to have something to do with it right, esp after having tried more than a year!! Keep up those positive vibes :)

I'm so sick of af! It's not usually this bad! And i'm ready 2 start ttc again! This is all a huge headache!

thanks mrsmax - im only 6dpo so it will be quite a while before i even test, but i jsut have this feeling, who knows, being let down sucks too

keep your head up mirage, af will be over soon and thats a fresh start :)

brooke - are you getting anxious to test

Omg yes i wanna test sooo bad... I have peed so many times today idk wats wrong with me... Is it the 20th yet?!

Hi everyone,

This is my first post after reading numerous threads and postings on B&B over the past year. My husband and I have have been TTC since last June and have had two miscarriages, one in October 2010 and one in May 2011. Both were missed miscarriages, so I had to have D&Cs for each one. I've gone through blood testing and testing of my uterus to look for abnormalities, but all tests have come back negative. I'm feeling pretty hopeless and sad most of the time, especially because I live in a small city and 90% of the women I know are pregnant and/or have kids already. The other 10% don't really don't want children at all, so I mostly feel by myself a lot of the time. Your words and discussions have helped me feel some hope, and I too feel like I need a buddy to help me through this a bit. I'm 31 and know the chances of conceiving after 35 get less positive, which makes me more concerned. I just did one of those ovulation predictor things today, which told me if I conceived this time around I would get have a baby in April 2012--when I will be 32.

I waited for a long time to get married, and that's when I started trying to get pregnant. Now I'm so worried I waited too long. :(

Hi - welcome! My DH and I have been together 5 1/2 years - but have only been married 1/2 a year- so we've only been trying 6 mo now. But I get how you feel - after going through 2 losses already I'm really wishing we would have started this earlier.

I just added everyone in this thread (to this point) to my signature! Thanks for all your support ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->