TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Aw lily i know exactly how you feel, fx that you get your bfp soon!

Got doctors appt tomo fx crossed they find out whats going on! Gotta take another urine and hopefully get some bloods taken aswell!!

I hope everyone is all good today!!

:hugs: to u Lily...hope u feel better!!I know its frustrating.I just keep telling myself it'll happen soon enough!

Fx for u future!!keep us posted!!

Fx for you too MrsCD!Hoping they do the blood work this time!!

Happy Birthday Mirage!! :cake: Hope you have a lovely day & get spoilt :flower:

Aw lily i know exactly how you feel, fx that you get your bfp soon!

Got doctors appt tomo fx crossed they find out whats going on! Gotta take another urine and hopefully get some bloods taken aswell!!

I hope everyone is all good today!!

Good luck at the Dr's MrsCD. Hope you get some answers! :hugs:

Finally feel like im being listened too YAY!!! Doctor took some blood and has sent off for me to have a scan date booked!! Now to sit patiently and wait for the scan date through the post! And another doctors appt next weds to discuss blood results!

Happy Birthday to you Mirage!!

Finally feel like im being listened too YAY!!! Doctor took some blood and has sent off for me to have a scan date booked!! Now to sit patiently and wait for the scan date through the post! And another doctors appt next weds to discuss blood results

Great news MrsCD! Yay some progress!!! Very happy that you're going to get a scan.

I have managed to pull myself together after my very sad day yesterday. Us women are so good at getting on with it when we have to aren't we! I'm still really disappointed that we won't get a chance to try this month due to having to travel for work. Just hoping that 2012 is my year cause 2011 didn't turn out quite as expected! Such is life hey...

glad you are feeling a bit better today lily, we are all rooting for you

and im happy to hear the doc is taking you seriusly mrs.cd, let us know how the blood turns out! thinking of you

YAY!! I'm so happy that you'll be getting annswers soon MrsCD!! Now we wait :)

Thank you ladies I really appreciate the bday wishes!!

how's it going for everyone?

I'm feeling really tired today, but I guess it's not too unusual- I always seem to have a 3:30 slump. I wish the rest of the day would go by quicker! I mean the part until I get to go home anyways... I don't want to do any more work right now.

i cant seem to get through my work day either future, im always tired, its frustrating, but the afternoon slump, i agree, it sucks. and its only 1 30 here for me. lol

Kate- I've been spending soooo much time on here the last couple of days! I'm in 2ww- so I'm feeling over-anxious. I don't have any attention span for anything that isn't baby related!

sorry to hear that lily_hope - if it makes you feel any better i cry at my desk a few times/week. my coworkers are like family though, they understand

future- i hope those dull cramps are a good sign!

mrsCD - glad to hear they are doing a blood test! it's hard to go through every day not knowing what is going on.

oh future im totally with you, its so hard to focus, ever since my loss, its all ihave thought about, i was never overly ttc until the loss, then it overtook me in a way.

Just dropping in to see how everyone is. I have the nil attention span in the second part of the TWW too.

Kate - hope the pregnancy is going well. We shall live vicarioulsy through you for a while until we catch up :)

looking forward to you ladies joining me, i dont even chat in first tri, or pregnancy after loss, im still in here! hard to leave you ladies!

I put in my first dose of progesterone for this cycle last night. The cramping has eased off some, but is still definetly there. I was wondering if any of you know anything that I could do/take to help thicken my uterine lining? I'm wondering if my difficulties are because there isn't enough there for a baby to implant into properly? My periods are very light.

:hugs: hello sorry about your losses ladies..

can I please join?

I am Angel 40.. and I have had 1 ectopic pregnancy in 2010 a m/c in May 2011 and another 10 days ago.. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->