TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Yesterday i did another pregnancy test and you can see a faint very faint line in the positive so i repeated another test today and nothing has showed up at all so im feeling really confused now :/ The husband keeps putting dampers on it and telling me that im making it all up in my head and making me feel stupid. I just wish doctors would do more to help.

Mirage25 - Im not sure if i can or not as im now under army medical centre and i wouldnt know how to go about it?

I'm CD1 today :sad1: & would really love a buddy to see the next month out with! Anyone around the same time as me? xxx

Welcome Jenny! I'm expecting AF either tmw or Tues so I'm not far behind you. Fingers crossed for you! Is this your first month back TTC?

I love a buddy if thats ok?
x

Hi Jessica! Welcome to this forum! :flower:
How long have you been TTC for? If you ever want to chat to someone you can always PM me.... :hugs:
I've been TTC for one year now and I've had two miscarriages (one of them was a suspected ectopic so had to have a surgery). We took 3 months off TTC after the surgery as I really wanted to take some time to heal physically and emotionally. This is now our 3 month of TTC and I really hope I get a BFP soon and the third time ends with a healthy baby. This journey really takes a lot of strength. Just got to stick with it though!

Yesterday i did another pregnancy test and you can see a faint very faint line in the positive so i repeated another test today and nothing has showed up at all so im feeling really confused now :/ The husband keeps putting dampers on it and telling me that im making it all up in my head and making me feel stupid. I just wish doctors would do more to help.

Mirage25 - Im not sure if i can or not as im now under army medical centre and i wouldnt know how to go about it?

Hi MrsCD
You must be so confused babe - I feel for you! Will the nurses give you a blood test? It will just be good to get an answer - its the waiting that is always so horrible.
Hope you had a nice weekend and you were able to take your mind off it for a bit! :hugs:

Congrats ayclobes!! I'm so happy for u ladies! It gives us hope! I'm just anxiously awaiting my bday which is next wk wednesday which is also the day af is due to arrive so fx crossed that I get an awsome bday gift :) guess the waiting continues!!

I REALLY hope that you get that BFP for your birthday Mirage!!! :cake:

Kgriffin - af was due 10th of this month I will be 21 days late tomorrow.

lily_Hope - The nurses said they were going to but nothing has come of it. Its now getting frustrating iv got the symptoms there just no bfp to go with it. Im even now starting to break out in heat rashes and its been freezing! I had a friend stay over the weekend. Hope you had a good weekend too :)

MrsCD I'm not sure about how you could go about seeking a 2nd opinion but I'm sure there has to be a way for you to do just that.I hope you get some answers!

Guess I'm out for this month. Af showed up 3 days early!! I don't know what is going on! Before the mc I was 28 days spot on since then its been out of wack and last month I thought I had finally got back on track and the witch shows up 3 days early! This sucks! As much as I don't want to use opks I feel as if I don't have a choice so I can know when and if I'm O'ing!1st af was showing up late now early! I'm so frustrated!

Hope everyone had a great wknd!

So glad for DH's cooperation this month- it even felt like a bit of a marathon to me- but we successfully BD on all the days I thought we should. Now to keep EVERYTHING crossed for a BFP. I think our chances should be good! I'm so relieved now that we're past this point- we've done everything we could. :)

Hey ladies, I think I'm gonna try opks again and if I do i wanna use the digital kind because I just can't read the other ones that well, lol...Any of you ladies know where I can get some that aren't to pricey wheater its a store/ordering it online?

Hi Mirage - how disappointing that AF showed up! OPKs might be a good idea if they offer you some clarity & reassurance.

Future great news that you got all your BD in - woohoo!! Will keep my fingers crossed for you guys!

Hi everyone
I am driving myself insane today. I think I got a very very very faint positive this morning when I tested. Going to wait till wed to test again. My periods are a little out of whack ATM but I think I am 13 or 14 dpo. I'm already worried that if it is faint positive then maybe that means my hcg levels aren't where they should be! I feel pregnant though!

lily, please know that the darkness of a hpt line does not indiciate "how pregnant" you are, different amount of dyes are i different tests, all of my tests have been very faint, it doesnt mean anything.

cant wait for you to test again, fx for you, thinking of you.

Kate

Fx for you lily! Are you using ic tests? As those for me were very faint even a week after my first bfp. :hugs:

Thanks Daisy & Kate! I woke up this morning feeling like AF is on her way! If still no sign of AF tmw then I will test again. I used a clear blue test.
Keep your fingers crossed for me!

:-( ugh sorry Lily how frustrating! Fx that, that bfp comes soon!

Unless I O early in this cycle I'm out for another month! I'm traveling for work from Cd 14 onwards and I've been O'ing around CD 18-20.
I just want to cry! Sitting at my desk at work holding back the tears!

im so sorry af is here lilly, keep your head up, i know its super difficult. Thinking of you today.

aww lilly :( sorry about AF. Boo wicked witch!

Well I'm not sure how many DPO since I don't know which day I Oed on exactly, but I started feeling the dull cramps on the 25th (CD8)- I'm still feeling them and I'm on CD15 today. I'm hoping O occurred on CD11-12. I know it would be way too soon to tell anything yet, but I just feel weird. It will be hard not getting my hopes up this cycle again. The last times when I was pg the crampy feeling never really went away and it seems like that's what is going on now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->