TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

thanks kgriffin! you too! you're a week behind me! my first appt is in 3wks when i'll be 8w5d!

That's great, i dont have an appt yet, have to get a second beta done on Monday.

i hope this is not disheartening to the rest of you in this thread, im not trying to make it all about this pregnancy.

who is ovulating!!!

CD 10 today- Good news, DH got home around 1:30am today- so even though he wasn't ready this morning when I was getting up for work - I was able to come home for lunch and we had a nooner, so now I can relax a bit that I got today covered! Wish me luck for the next few days :)

ayclobes - congrats!

future - glad to hear you got the BD covered! isn't that a nice feeling? those suckers can stay in there for a long time! i'm CD5 & on follistim - let's get preg this time, ok?

kgriffin - that's ok, we are happy for you pregnant girls! really wish we were too, but happy for you at the same time!

Where are you ladies in your cycles now?

nice job on the nooner! lol

I tested today and got a BFN!!! :(
Out next month too cause I'll be traveling for work - totally bummed about it!

hopeful- yes, lets! I'm going to be positive about this month. I think if it doesn't happen I'm going to start BBT charting again so that I can over time learn more about patterns that indicate when my most common day to O is and how long my LP is. Maybe it will make me feel like I'm doing something proactive about the situation. I was hoping I wouldn't have to do more than just listen to my body's signals, but they're so confusing sometimes!

Hi Thank you! I feel your pain Lily_Hope i get that eery month when I test and think that this could be the month for us! x

I'm CD1 today :sad1: & would really love a buddy to see the next month out with! Anyone around the same time as me? xxx

welcome Jenny
well i suppose im off to the first tri section, ill miss you ladies, wish me luck that i wont be back here a second time..

fx to everyone and i hope to see you all in first tri soon

Good luck Kate! Don't forget to check in here every once and a while to let us know how you're doing! :)

Omg Kate!!! Congrats!! I don't check this in a while and look what I miss! :happydance: Good luck for beta testing monday!

Future- thanks for stopping in my journal! Glad that you are getting some bding in. Must be frusterating with dh away so much. It's just another obstacle to overcome! Btw.. I realized I have some ovulation tests left... Would you want them?

I've been super busy lately. Time is just flying by. I had a dr appt Monday and scheduled my Scan for Monday november 7th!!! That is so soon! Hoping to find out boy or girl! I am feeling the baby sometimes. Monday night I felt him/her lots. I'm not nervous about miscarrying anymore, now I'm worried more about my bp. I have borderline bp issues, not high enough for meds, but it was high enough to make the last half of megans pregnancy complicated. I quit working early, had tons of appts, nsts, fluid checks, etc. And was induced at 37 weeks as they thought she stopped growing based on an inaccurate scan ( because of the bp being hard on the placenta). So now I'm heading into that part of pregnancy, it's a whole other thing to worry about for me. One week at a time!

Hope everyone is doing well. My journal is in the pregnancy journals if you feel like dropping by and saying hi! Good luck and lots of baby dust to this group! :dust: :hugs:

thanks daisy, great to hear from you, i will have to stalk your journal very soon :)

Welcome jenny and jessica i havent been here long either and already most of the women here have made me feel welcome and comfortable :) hope you feel the same to soon :) xx

Congrats ayclobes!! I'm so happy for u ladies! It gives us hope! I'm just anxiously awaiting my bday which is next wk wednesday which is also the day af is due to arrive so fx crossed that I get an awsome bday gift :) guess the waiting continues!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! Fx that we'll all get that bfp soon!!I'm 9 dpo not sure if anyone is around the same time.

MrsCD- is this one doctors office your dealing with?if so have u considered getting a second opinion? I know its frustrating not knowing whats going on so maybe a 2nd opinion would be benificial seeing as they may just go ahead and schedule an ultrasound once you tell them everything you've already done at the 1st facility.All of us in here know how difficult it can be not knowing what your body is doing. Its been 4 months since my mc and I think my body is just getting back on track atleast I hope it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->