TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Ayclobes I'm so so sorry for your loss! It's just heartbreaking :cry:. My thoughts are with you. I know at times like this that there isn't much anyone could say that would make you feel better and it really is just all too unfair. Just know that we're all here for support. :hugs:

Thank you. my mom believes that the baby was ok, and had a heartbeat until baby stopped growing at 6w4d due to baby not being healthy..and that makes a little bit easier..but its still rough.

hey e veryone, just got back from the docs, didnt get my ultrasound though, so im obviously still concerned as most of my symptoms have gone, although i dont always believe in pregnancy symtoms, or 2ww symptoms, i mean really, tired? who isnt!! so i have to wait until nov. 29th for my u/s, praying evrything is okay, but who knows.

acyclobes, hope you are feeling okay today, we are all thinking of you

Thanks ladies. I have an appt for a consult on Monday before I can get the d&c done..

the doc just did a pap and gave me loads more bloodwork, she gave me a req for an ultrasound but when i asked about one today she said :i dont think so: so i dont really now, the tests are for like HIV, Hep B, hep C, etc. I suppose ill get those done this weekend and wait 12 days to get my ultrasound.. ugh.

Kate... I'm sorry you didn't get an ultrasound. How frustrating! What is your appt on the 29th supposed to be for?

Kate how annoying. After getting this far you just need to know everything now. Dont the dr's get it?! Good luck for when you do get the scan though :hugs:

Thank you. my mom believes that the baby was ok, and had a heartbeat until baby stopped growing at 6w4d due to baby not being healthy..and that makes a little bit easier..but its still rough.

I'm glad you have your mum to comfort you. How is your DH taking it? Hope you're taking it easy and being kind to yourself. I've found that it takes time to heal emotionally. Sending you a huge hug and wish it had turned out differently for you. :hugs:

Aclobes- the best way for me to get through the sadness was forums, time, and a plan. Hugs to you too

My nurse called..i wanted another u/s b/c i wanted to be sure my baby really wasnt there..and she said they wouldn't just give me another u/s just b/c i want one..unless i want to pay $300! I dont care if my ins. wont cover it..i want another one just to make sure..what if my baby's heart starts to beat? and i never would have really known if i just would have jumped to get the d&c.

Ya I know..I just dont wanna do it..then somehow find out baby was alive

thats awful acyclobes, they should give you one. im so sorry

my nov. 29th appt is for my u/s, i got on a cancellation list though so hopefully they call me for something sooner, we'll see

Can they refer you for a 2nd opinion? Would that be cover under your insurance? You might want to call your insurance and find out the policy as I am sure they are all different. I had to go in for a level 2 ultrasound at a different hospital on Tuesday and I called my insurance to see if it would be covered and sounds like it should be. Even though I already had a scan a week before, it didn't matter. I had many scans later pregnancy with Megan and they were all covered by insurance.

Kate... Hopefully someone cancels! How far along would you be on the 29th?

Future... How are you doing?

Yeah I dunno, I am going to ask the dr who I will see on Monday though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->