TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Hey Hopeful- I've got a question for you since you're on a progesterone suppository too- does it cause you any vaginal itchiness? Once I was switched from 2x/wk to 2x/day it seems like it has been irritating me a lot more.

Hi future- not really but it did give me a urinary tract inf last spring. I can see how it would get itchy though. I was doing 50 mg twice/ day. A lot of girls think they get yeast inf from them but then it turns out it wasn't an infection at all

well, i had my consult today..im going with the d&c which will take place on wednesday. The hospital is calling me tomorrow to let me know when to be there and when is the last time I can eat

glad you have a date now acyclobes

does anyone know about measuring? im 8+1 but only measuring at 7+1. cause for concern?

Kate- Are you 8+1 based on lmp or on ovulation dates? You weren't tracking ovulation right? How long are you cycles?

Ayclobes :hugs: good luck Wednesday. Then you can start to heal....

hey daisy - im tracking from lmp, not sure when i ovulated, but i dont think it would have been that late, otherwise my bfp would have been at like 4dpo my cycles average around 32 days

thanks, yes i just want to get it over with so i could get back into trying again, and hopefully getting a healthy baby.

Kate... Even with 32 day cycle that is 4 days later then "normal" for drs dating. So with that I say that it makes sense you are measuring a bit behind. And depending on the tech they can have different results. Find my pregnancy journal for info on my last scan and how different the measurements were with scans only a week apart.

Kate- I'm sure it is fine.

Ayclobes- good luck on Wed.- knowing that they can get everything out can be a comfort- so you wont have to worry about infection. It brings you closer to being able to try again. Still sorry for your loss though.

How are you doing Daisy?

Yesterday I didn't have much of an appetite- but it's not because I'm feeling sick. So I'm not really sure why I wasn't hungry.

future, i dont have an appetite really either, im not turned off by foods, but i never really "feel" like anything either

I have spurts of being more hungry.... My ms was horrible during weeks 6-10 though and that curbed it for a while. Lol

I'm doing well, future, thanks! My chaos from last week is over with going to mayo for a level 2 scan. My baby has some cysts on her brain and i wanted a second opinion scan as they can be a marker for chromosome issues. Nothing other than the cysts found so all i can do is pray that baby is well. She is kicking me all the time now which is reassuring!

Future... Just realized you are past 5 weeks! :happydance:

Future and Kate.... Are you going to set up a pregnancy journal? So you can talk about pregnancy stuff outside of this forum with me? :winkwink:

Ayclobes - good luck tomorrow. Thinking about you. :hugs:

Daisy- You and her are in my prayers for sure!
Yup 5 wks today and no sign of blood (yet). I'm feeling pretty confident this time that if something is going to be wrong it won't be another early one like the others- which is progress. Of course hopefully nothing will be wrong at all. I just started a journal today- lol, funny you should ask! How do I link you to it or put it on here for you to find?

hey daisy, no pregnancy journal for me, the journals are frustrating to me, whenveer i want to read someones i have to read through pages of comments when i just want to read the original posters posts, i hope that makes sense. I am in a due date club sort of thread though

yay for making it to 5 weeks future!

Future... I'm not sure about linking which is why mine isn't linked either. Lol. I'll hunt in the pregnancy journals for it and subscribe so then I won't lose it!

Maybe we should make a pregnancy group for us ttc after buddy loss girls?

That's a good idea Daisy! There's you and me and kate... is there anyone else that I'm forgetting on this thread that has their BFP too? Do you know how we can make a closed group for just those of us that were ttc on this thread, then got our BFPs together?

Mon-n-jon and .....Tx mom2be... Anyone else? I have no idea how to do a closed group. We will have to look into it.

Daisy - Thank you! Not sure if anyone believes in this or not..but my step mom is kinda psychic. She "tapps" for me at times. She was right on when i got pregnant in sept/found out in october..and she told me yesterday that i will get pregnant again in feb/march with a healthy baby, i guess we'll see if she's right again! hopefully! I'm just ready to get this surgery over and done with..i havent been intimate with my husband since 10/4..and its driving me crazy! it's even worse for him..and the doc said we cant even try until the 6wks are up..im not talking ttc..just being intimate..ugh lol. I feel ok..i will prob feel different come tomorrow after surgery though.

EMC028 (or something close to that) is pregnant from this thread too!

Great idea Daisy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->