TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Heya ladies how are you all?

So my AF has finally appeared after 6 weeks being late well I think its my AF I hope its my AF. I tried phoning drs yesterday so I could speak to my nurse about it but as per usual got messed around. It probably is just my AF but cant help thinking how coincidental that last time when I was pregnant I miscarried at 6 weeks and now after being 6 weeks late Im bleeding? I guess Il just have to keep ringing the drs to get a appt instead!

sorry to hear mrsCD, i think its bizarre at 6 weeks too, hopefully you have some answers sooon

Im happy that something is finally happening, just hope im defiantly not miscarrying.

Awesome- I didn't know she was! Where did all of them disappear to? I want updates! I can't believe there are so many of us :) yay!

EMC028 (or something close to that) is pregnant from this thread too!

Great idea Daisy

MrsCD- I hope that you're able to get an answer it does seem odd that the timing of it is that way. I hope too that it is only AF!

Heya ladies how are you all?

So my AF has finally appeared after 6 weeks being late well I think its my AF I hope its my AF. I tried phoning drs yesterday so I could speak to my nurse about it but as per usual got messed around. It probably is just my AF but cant help thinking how coincidental that last time when I was pregnant I miscarried at 6 weeks and now after being 6 weeks late Im bleeding? I guess Il just have to keep ringing the drs to get a appt instead!

everyone is around i think still, i see some posts in other sections. now we just need to find out where brooke is hiding

Hi girls- if my 2nd beta goes good today you can add me to the list. Brooke hasnt even posted since oct I think? You can view her posts and just nothing new. Monnjon pops into an rpl forum I'm on every once in a while- she's doing really well- still on intralipids

Mrscd- glad to hear AF arrived as now you canove forward! Strange about the 6 weeks though

Well its annoyed me a little cause that means Im probably now going to be irregular which will make TTC alot harder and the DH goes to afghan next march so we only have till then to fall and at this rate I dont think its going to happen, I feel like saying sod it all and go back on the pill. Its getting me down and stressing me out, all my friends keep falling so easily and their not even in a proper or non existent relationship, and it just grinds me cause half of them didn't even plan it! Rant over lol

Just back from the surgery for the d&c..it went ok i guess. I have no pain, no cramps, no bleeding..but i guess im kinda waiting for them/it to start..

glad to hear it went okay, glad you have no pain, hopefully you dont get too much of that, thinking of you

kate

Hopeful- good luck with your betas today! Let us know! :)

MrsCD- even if your cycle is irregular would you really want to be on the pill again? If you still want a baby you could keep trying and hope for the best, but maybe not worry about the dates to much. Sort of a NTNP approach?

Ayclobes- glad to hear that the D&C went smoothly. I hope you'll continue feeling ok without too much pain.

Ayclobes- I'm glad the medical part is done for you... Now you can heal emotionally and get yourself in a good place to ttc. :hugs: give yourself time to heal and cry and pamper yourself. A nice hot bath and a good book.

Hopeful - good luck with betas!

Mrscd - hopefully it's just af playing games with your head. :hugs: hang in there!

Aclobes- glad the surgery is over now you take it easy and recover- I had a d&c and had some cramps the next day but nothing bad.

Afm:

Ok beta is in and of course im still nervous. Hcg from 285 monday to 495 today so doubling time is 60 hours which is in normal range of doubling 48-72 hours.
Prog went from 207 Monday to 163 today so I'm going to do 1 supp/ day
She said the numbers are fine and I told her I was scared . She said it could be a vanishing twin or something too with that crazy prog number.

She suggested another beta on mon- I made the Appt for sat...Wish they had tests to take at home for beta numbers.

I'm a little worried- I just had blood when I wiped. I'm praying that this isn't an indication that this pregnancy will follow the path of the previous 2. I know that a little bit of bleeding is common, but for me it has never ended well. I hope everything will be ok this time and the LO will stay safe and sound in there until it is the right time to come out.

Future I would still go to hospital just for a peace of mind otherwise youl worry yourself. Also my aunty told me that going on the pill then coming off again increases fertility? But I dunno? Its really hard to not think about it.

Thank you ladies just really fed up been trying a year nearly now and have had 1 miscarriage and no baby on the horizon its just getting me down.

Ayclobes - Im so sorry about your loss, us ladies are here if you need to get it all of your chest big hugs to you and hopefully youl beable to ttc again soon xx

keep your head up future, i think you will be fine but if you are worried, call up your doctor :)

thanks ladies. I'm considering asking dh if i can get a pedicure next week. I feel ok..i think i've grieved for the fact that i know and understand my baby was not healthy and that is the ultimate reason baby stopped growing. We are ok, we just want to get back to ttc as soon as we can, which will be jan/feb/march which is when the dr said it would be ok to start trying again..but they said we can attempt to bd/be intimate in 2weeks i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->