TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Aclobes- I think that psychic was right u will be bfp in not too long. My coworker sees psychics too and she asked them about me last aug after my 4th m/c. they said around oct/nov i would be preg again and here I am...

Future- is it bright red and a lot or more browner spotting? Please try not to worry

I hate wiping when bfp. Really stressful

Ayclobes I'm glad that the D&C is over for you. I hope that you can now heal. You're in my thoughts. :hugs:

MrsCD I think that getting your period is good news...I really hope that your cycle gets back on track for you fast. When my cycles were a bit out of whack I started taking Vitex to help balance my hormones - after a couple of months I went back to a 28 day cycle like clockwork.

Future - I hope its just a little bit of spotting and nothing serious. Thinking of you!

Hopeful good luck with the betas - that seems like a good increase though.

And hi to all the other girls!!! :hi:

Thanks, I'm hoping she's right..she hasnt really been wrong yet. I have vitex too..but im not sure if i'll even take it..because before i was pregnant my cycles were 26/27days..I think i'll just take my metformin after i get done taking the meds they prescribed for me yesterday--the antibiotic for sure.

after a d&c ... is it normal to have little tiny bits of tissue in the toilet..after using the bathroom?

Aclobes- yeah it's normal to have some tissue and spotting.
I hope you and all the girls have a happy thanksgiving!
And Aclobes- please try and rest- I didn't want to rest after mine but leaned it was what was best to do

My cycles are usually every 31/33 days but im thinking if I have this hormonal imbalance this may have caused my AF to be a bit abnormal. I'm just getting baby obsessed again which isn't good. This AF is a little unusual, when I first wake up I have a heavy flow then the rest of the day im really light as though im coming to an end of a AF.
Ayclobes - Im glad your feeling a little more positive. I thought 6 weeks was a little long to wait my doctors told me after my miscarriage that once the bleeding had stopped we could be intimate again.

my MIL posted our pregnancy announcement on her facebook at 5 weeks, and i just found out yesteday, im almost 9 weeks. i could explode right now.

oh lol ,thanks but i meant im UNhappy about it. whwat if i miscarry again? i dont need the whole world knowing, its not her place to announce it without atlesat asking us first

I would have been upset aswell, you at least need to get to 12 weeks first and she should have asked. Before I miscarried my MIL upset me, she kept going round telling everyone she was going to be a nanny and couldn't wait and was leaving my little boy out (which isn't my DH's child) so I ended up snapping at my DH about it and told him it was out of order as my son sees her as his nanny. I think its cause they aren't our mothers they dont really know how we would feel or think I guess?

you are so right, my mother would never have done what my mil did, and i know she meant well, but i feel like, this is our first baby, let us share our news, and we have upset other relatives by them finding out via facbeook

ladies i am too in need of a buddy hopeful 23456 directed me to this site and reading some of the post i think that this is where i belong, i had a m/c last week which i ended up having to have surgery for bc it was an ectopic pregnancy. im still in shock since i had been told since i was 19 that i would not be able to conceive so easily and recently that i should look onto adoption bc of other health issues
so as some can imagine getting a bfp was a shock but then to have lost it am still dealing with although DH and i are ready to ttca, i just need to heal.
DH has been my rock through this hard time although i can talk to him about anything it is nice to be able to talk to women that have been through this and understand. although i know that i should wait awhile to try again i was wondering how soon can i am having my first post op appt. monday and i can talk to my OB about it then but it is killing me to know how long before i can try again

Hi Lucy - welcome to this forum. :flower:
So sorry to hear about your loss - it is heartbreaking. :hugs:
How long had you been TTC before you got your BFP? Hopefully you are left with some reassurance that you can fall pregnant.
I too had surgery for ectopic, I felt a little differently though cause DH and I decided to listen to Dr's orders which was to wait for 3 months before trying again.
I hope that you're starting to heal and taking time for yourself. It's great that you DH is such an amazing support for you. Totally understand the chatting with women need too though!

The girls on here are great - we're all at different stages of our journey but we know the feeling of loss and what comes with TTC after a loss. :hugs:

I think i'll be going back to work today..the pain isnt terribly bad, but if i start to have pain at work, i'll have to take an ibuprofen--i cannot take the pain pills they gave me to take at work..beings its a generic form of vicodin..and i'd rather not take them to bein with. The cramps come and go..but sometimes they're bad..worse then i've had before. The doc says we can't start ttc until my 2nd cycle after the m/c..but my papers say nothing inside for 14 days..after the 14 days that means we can start to bd/be intimate? is that right? dh has been going crazy..lol

Welcome Lucy!

Kate- that sucks- I'd be upset too- I want to tell people myself when I'm ready to. I don't want other people to announce it for me.

The spotting I had the last 2 days was very light. The first time I saw it Wed night- it was dark pink (but not bright red), then the next time a few hours later it was light brownish. On Thurs in the morning I had stringy like CM that had some dark brown in it. Then through the rest of the day it was more like a brown stain/ yellowish discharge. So far today no sign of anything- so I'm hoping that it's over with and I won't have any more bleeding again! I feel ok that nothing is wrong right now. If I still end up with more bleeding- then I'd have them check me again- but right now my plan is to wait out the weekend and take it as easy as possible. Thanks for your concern ladies! It's so scary because I'm still right near the point where the other 2 were lost - so in my previous experiences bleeding has never ended well.

Kate - I would be sooooo made at my MIL if she did that. I would have to say something.

Future - I am glad the spotting doesnt appear to be sinister. Totally understand why it would freak you out. When I get my next BFP, I am sure I will worry about stuff like that too. Fix'd.

Hi Lucy - welcome to this forum. :flower:
So sorry to hear about your loss - it is heartbreaking. :hugs:
How long had you been TTC before you got your BFP? Hopefully you are left with some reassurance that you can fall pregnant.
I too had surgery for ectopic, I felt a little differently though cause DH and I decided to listen to Dr's orders which was to wait for 3 months before trying again.
I hope that you're starting to heal and taking time for yourself. It's great that you DH is such an amazing support for you. Totally understand the chatting with women need too though!

The girls on here are great - we're all at different stages of our journey but we know the feeling of loss and what comes with TTC after a loss. :hugs:

well i was with my ex for 4 years and he just left one day the reason was because he wanted kids and i had not been able to give him any, he said his friends were making comments about me not being preg after 4 years together
my DH and i have been married for a year and a half but and together a year before that so almost three years and we always said if it happened it happened but before the bfp we were told that i had a cyst in my left ovary which is the only ovary i have since the other one was removed when i was 19 we were told that it would have to be removed depending on how much damage it had done to the ovary that was when i began to bleed and thinking that it had burst i went to the dr and found my BFP then but two days later we were told i was having a m/c
i know what you mean about waiting the 3 months that is what we are trying to do as well i judt feel like its a long way away, i gues for me after years of believing that i could not get preg and then it happened am scared it won;t happen again .
the good thing is that i am healing thank God and after 4 long and i mean long weeks the bleeding has finally stopped i guess that before all this happened i always wanted to have a baby but i had convinced myself that it would not happen, to be honest i had already begun to look into adoptions and even talked to my bosses about it
now that i know that i can get pregnant and from what my OB told me she fixed some things that were wrong in there giving me a better chance to be able not only to conceive but hopefully carry a baby to full term i don't want to waste any chance since i have been reading that you are more fertile after a m/c i hope that you understand where am comming from i know that i need to allow my body to heal but i just want the time to pass fast lol

I am kinda surprised that I haven't started bleeding yet..i thought i would b/c i was spotting a bit..but so far the spotting stopped. I have been having lots of pain today..so much that i ended up not going to work tonight. I have my post-op appt dec 7..so hopefully i have/get some good news. I only had a lil tissue that had passed yesterday..nothing since then.

dh and i talked..and we both don't understand why this had to happen..our neice is due in feb (shes 20) and she has FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome) she is doing the same thing to her child she's pregnant with--she's been doing meth, drinking, smoking weed ect and it pisses me off! ppl like her do not deserve to be a parent, when there are ppl like my dh and i who've been ttc a baby for 2+ years..and when we finally get pregnant we are told our baby stopped growing and had/has no heartbeat.

I am kinda surprised that I haven't started bleeding yet..i thought i would b/c i was spotting a bit..but so far the spotting stopped. I have been having lots of pain today..so much that i ended up not going to work tonight. I have my post-op appt dec 7..so hopefully i have/get some good news. I only had a lil tissue that had passed yesterday..nothing since then.

dh and i talked..and we both don't understand why this had to happen..our neice is due in feb (shes 20) and she has FAS (fetal alcohol syndrome) she is doing the same thing to her child she's pregnant with--she's been doing meth, drinking, smoking weed ect and it pisses me off! ppl like her do not deserve to be a parent, when there are ppl like my dh and i who've been ttc a baby for 2+ years..and when we finally get pregnant we are told our baby stopped growing and had/has no heartbeat.

ayclobes i am so sorry for your loss, i just went through a m/c myself and i totally understand what your saying it makes me so mad that women that take drugs or drink alcohol and smoke end up having healthy babies and then here we are having to deal with something so horrible, i have a cousin who had not one but 2 abortions bc she wanted them not for medical reasons her reason was bc she didn't want anything that connected her to her exs, then the witch went and had 2 more healthy kids
it makes me so mad that she easily got preg and here i am wanting a baby so bad and when i finally get my BFP only to loose it so i feel your frustration

Lucy-yes, i completely understand..i just could not believe that this was happening to me..i had no signs something was wrong, they say if you have a missed m/c that your symptoms go away..but mine didnt. i just hope i fall pregnant with a healthy baby again soon. Since we cant start ttc again til january, im not going back on my diet til after christmas..maybe then if i get back on the right track it'll help me w/my pcos..but we'll see.

Lucy-yes, i completely understand..i just could not believe that this was happening to me..i had no signs something was wrong, they say if you have a missed m/c that your symptoms go away..but mine didnt. i just hope i fall pregnant with a healthy baby again soon. Since we cant start ttc again til january, im not going back on my diet til after christmas..maybe then if i get back on the right track it'll help me w/my pcos..but we'll see.[/QUOTE/]

i was told that i should wait as well but i too have severe pcos and i feel that it's going to take me awhile to concceive so i was to start now. i too was on a diet and lost 25 pounds and now have my diabetes and high blood pressure is all under control so now i believe to have a better chance now when i had the surgery my OB told me that she had gone in and done some other things because of old scar tissue my uterus was stuck to ab wall luckily the baby had not grown much and all she had to do was make a small incision on my tube to remove the preg and then stitch me back together.
i think that the only thing that is really a little worrisome is that i hope the incision heals soon it's kind of like a c-section incision but i think that am healing a whole better than i did when they removed my ovary that is why am not to scared to ttca so soon, but who know like they say God has a plan and between HIM and my body i will conceive hopefully when the time is right.
sorry to ask if you don't want to answer that is fine but how severe is you pcos? are you insulin resistent or not? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->