TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Lucy - hopefully you do get pregnant soon.

AFM - my post op is december 7..hopefully I hear good news. What happens at the post op? How long should I be bleeding after the d&c? Is it kinda like how long I normally bleed for af?

ayclobes thanks about the bleeding i guess each of us is different i only bleed for 5 more days after the surgery the first three days was heavy that it scared the crap put of me but the last two it was light and then it just stopped exactly 4 weeks after i had begun to bleed boy was i glad that it was over hope i never have to go through that again or anyone else for that matter from what i read some women bleed more some less so it just has to do with your body best of luck to ya hugs

Lucy - thanks! my bleeding started on late friday night//early saturday morning and its pretty much gone! When my af comes, i usually bleed for 4-5days. I just hope my af shows up in a couple more weeks so we can get back to ttc..does that sound bad?

Ayclobes - after my m/c I bleed for a week and it took 3 months for my af to return if thats any help?

ayclobes no that doesn't sound bad at all my DH and i have talked and decided that if it happens then it happens i know that it's ideal to wait the 3 months but there is nothing that says am going to be pregnant before then and to be honest i dont want to miss any apportunity to have a baby so i get were your comming from

Lucy, yeah for sure. I guess i was wrong, the bleeding stopped for like half a day and began again this morning..but it looked like a normal af for me? is that normal? I know my dh is bouncing off the walls waiting for the 2wks to be up..its been since 10/4 since we've bd and I didnt let him when i was pregnant b/c i was fearful of losing the baby..even though I lost anyways..so I understand where he's coming from. He's always telling me he'll be chasing me throughout the house lmao, sometimes i wonder what goes on in his head..but then i understand that its not going to be about bd'ing just to make a baby..which is what does not need to be in my head everytime we bd.

Annnnd, this is off topic, but i went to Bath and Body Works yesterday..i got 14 items for $82! I was excited b/c i got 6 handsoaps for 20$, 5 lotions for $33, and a xmas gift for my step mom--1 lotion, 1 shower gel and 1 body spray for $22! The hand soaps were buy1 holiday soap, get 1 free, then the reg. soaps were 4 for $15. The lotions were buy 3 get 2 free, and the gift i got for my step mom was buy 2 get 1 free! all in all a good buy! w/o the sales..it would have been 121$!

ayclobes lol about your DH chasing you around the house, don't even think about what goes on in ther heads it might scare you, i swear it seems that they anly one have one thing on their heads if he's anything like my DH but i did feel bad for my DH it was a whole month that we were unable to bd at all, tmi alert, now it seems like were newly wed's again but i have to say he was never a guy to go more than one day to go without unless af was around then he had no choice,

oh and about the shopping that was great your a little like me i have to share when i get a good bargain we live in a tourist location so i began to watch that show extreme couponing and i started to do that and man i have saved so much on groceries, it feels so good but am not as extreme as them i only get the sunday coupons and then see whats on sale at the grocery store but it makes a difference either way

lucy - i used to watch the coupon show too..but i stopped because its the same over and over lol..and i wanted to coupon like that too..but i don't have the time..but i still try. Sunday's paper for us, had P&G coupons in it! of all the ones in there..we clipped $54 out of it yesss!

lucy - i used to watch the coupon show too..but i stopped because its the same over and over lol..and i wanted to coupon like that too..but i don't have the time..but i still try. Sunday's paper for us, had P&G coupons in it! of all the ones in there..we clipped $54 out of it yesss!

yeah same here i have a little coupon divider that is so full of coupons the last time i went shopping we saved over 60 dollars which was great i havent cut out this weeks yet since i have been a little busy the show i only watch it every now and then sometimes they do reruns and i don't like that hope the bleeding stops soon

its not like heavy at all whenever i do bleed. It's never enough to fill a pad though..so it just depends on how much i do in a day..otherwise if its not much..i wont have much for bleeding.

Hi everyone!

How are you all going? Where are you all at in your cycles?

I'm CD 36 with no AF - my periods are out of whack at the moment & the chance of me being pregnant is like less than one percent seeing as I was away traveling during my fertile window. We decided to stop trying till next year too. I'm sure the witch will turn up by day 40.

Everyone started their Christmas shopping? Thinking of you girls & hope you're doing well!!

I'm still waiting for my post-op appt..its tomorrow. We did start christmas shopping..DH got me a kitchenaid stand mixer (been wanting one forever) annd he gave it to me the day we got it! he said i could just have it now and not wait til christmas. I have my step mom, lil sister, sister and my mom done. I just talked to my mom about this xmas issue last night..and for the past 2+ years, my dad always gets us something, but then makes these empty promises to get us more stuff at tax time..which never happens. Last year he was supposed to give dh and i each $75 and we didn't see that of course--he bought his step son, step daughter and wife all new laptops..and my sister and i(his only biological children) didn't get anything that expensive..it pisses my mom off so bad. So, if he asks, i'll say we couldnt afford it. My mom said that the thing i got my step mom i could just keep for myself or give it to my MIL.

We are also starting Dave Ramsey's TMMO https://www.daveramsey.com/new/baby-steps/
We already have step 1 basically done, dh has farm income so just waiting to sell his soybeans and we'll have close to 3k in our other acct. Then working on step 2. We should be pretty much debt free come march 2015, except for student loans and our house.

Hello everyone I am so sorry for all on here that are getting over a loss I to am looking for a ttc buddy to after a loss its been 17 days since I misscarried and I would also love to have a buddy :)

Hello everyone I am so sorry for all on here that are getting over a loss I to am looking for a ttc buddy to after a loss its been 17 days since I misscarried and I would also love to have a buddy :)

it's been almost 2wks since my d&c/miscarriage. We'll be ttc again as soon as the doc says its ok.

Heya Everyone been a bit quiet on here for a few days...

Lily_Hope - I haven't got a clue about mine as my cycle has gone all messed up because of my hormone imbalance. The DH and I have finished xmas shopping for now just the littlens bike to get and my pressies that the DH needs to get.

mummyb1 - Welcome and I'm really sorry to hear of your loss.

Hi mummyb1 :flower:
So sorry to hear of your loss - its just heartbreaking. How many weeks were you & was it your first pregnancy? Hope that you're doing small things to make yourself feel better & being kind to yourself. It really is such a hard time. :hugs:

It's nice to have the girls on this forum so you can get things off your chest & share your feelings. Most of us have suffered a loss & can sympathize with you.

hello ladies it has been a few days since i was on here have been having a bit of a rough time with my loss i thought that i was over the whole things and then i began to cry over any little thing and had trouble sleeping so my dr put me on sleeping pills and am to see a counselor tom to talk about my loss and help me move on, the thing is that i talked to DH and he telling me what he was feeling has made it all better, we are communicating alot more and i don't feel so alone still not so sure about whether i will see the couselor tom as i may have to work a little earlier than usual but will see what happens hope that you ladies are all doing ok

to the new girls sorry for your loss as i know that its hard to let go

i dont know if you guys would know anything about temps but mine have been low for the last couple of weeks i asked my dr and she told me she checked my thyroid in nov and it was fine my temps have been 96 somethings in the mornings when i do them as am tracking but today they were down to 90 is that normal? my dr said she would check my thyroid again when am do for more blood work for diabetes but that they are fine that it was my body regulating itself after the preg any one know about this ? thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->