TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

Just wanted to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!!! Hope you all have a wonderful day. I'm sure 2012 is going to be our year so I say bring it on!

Future - enjoy sharing your special news with your parents.

:xmas7::xmas9::xmas10::xmas12:

Merry christmas to all you ladies!!

I had my scans and they have fount that I have polycystic ovaries and that im not even ovulating :( and they arent going to do anything to help until other half gets bk from afghan in september :(

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Lily- Thanks! It was fun :)

MrsCD- that's too bad, especially that they'll only look into it more when he's back. You'd think that they could do something sooner so that when he is back your body could be more regulated and ready to go again.

So sorry to hear thy MrsCD! Did they sy how they plan on helping you once DH is back. You must be so disappointed - I'm sorry! :hugs:

I'm not sure if I even ovulated this month. I'm CD 21 today and I used opk tests from CD 14-20 and no positive. Hmm! :shrug:

I had acupuncture last Thur & I have my 2nd appoint tmw. I'm hoping it helps regulate my periods & also conceive! Anyone heard any success stories from acupuncture when TTC?

I am or was super confused..I think my body is back to normal, and I'm just waiting on af. We can ttc starting january if af shows that month..which I don't see why she wouldnt. Sat,Sun, & Mon I had lots of what looked like ewcm--it had the consistency and color. I was kinda shocked b/c I thought that I was due to O soon? and according to a chart i had/have if i would have gotten my cycle in december i would have o'd sometime in the last week and a half. Does that fit in with when i got the ewcm?

DH and I talked, and we've decided we'll ttc naturally until april, then if we're not pregnant then..then we'll talk to my midwife about starting clomid. June 2011(i was on it jan-march, then june 2011) was the last month we were on clomid, so it would be almost a year since being on it--and she'll be completely monitoring me throughout.

I got my claim papers back from ins. from my d&c/surgery..and if we wouldnt have had insurance..we would have had to pay close to 4k..I'm so thankful we have ins..b/c now we oue around 500$ not too shabby.

I would love a buddy!! I had a mmc November 17th and we will ttc this month before my husband deploys mid Jan..we'll see how that works

I would love a buddy!! I had a mmc November 17th and we will ttc this month before my husband deploys mid Jan..we'll see how that works

We found out we had/have a mmc on nov 16! and had the surgery/d&c 11/23! we won't be ttc until jan/feb/march it just depends on if things are back to normal.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Lily- Thanks! It was fun :)

MrsCD- that's too bad, especially that they'll only look into it more when he's back. You'd think that they could do something sooner so that when he is back your body could be more regulated and ready to go again.

Theyv told me they wont be doing anything else now till I have another AF then once Iv AF'D then they want to test my tubes and see if they are open. I wish they would do something more.

So sorry to hear thy MrsCD! Did they sy how they plan on helping you once DH is back. You must be so disappointed - I'm sorry! :hugs:

I'm not sure if I even ovulated this month. I'm CD 21 today and I used opk tests from CD 14-20 and no positive. Hmm! :shrug:

I had acupuncture last Thur & I have my 2nd appoint tmw. I'm hoping it helps regulate my periods & also conceive! Anyone heard any success stories from acupuncture when TTC?

They said once hes back they are gonna start giving me some tablets to shrink the cysts that are around my ovaries and they should help me to start ovaluating. Now youd think theyd start me on them before he returns so i would be regulated and ready to be impregnanted lol

Lily_Hope have you had any thick stringy clear like discharge??

So sorry to hear of your lose Jennifer. And by the sounds of it your also on a limited time scale to ttc. Is your husband being deployed to afghan?

I'd love a buddy...I had my first miscarriage back in July, and another in Late October/Early November...I'm currently having all the symptoms under the moon, but I'm still on uneven cycles, I go between a 23 and 33 day cycle! So I am a little confused as to when I'm ovulating. Going to take a test tomorrow morning anyway!

Jellybean- sorry to hear of your losses. And good luck fingers crossed you get a BFP!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

Hi ladies how's every1?! Welcome 2 all the new ladies!!

Well it's a new yr so we're back ttc..its been 6 months since the mc & my due date was the 25th of this month :-( & my bff is due any time now so I been a little emotional... But I'm happy with ttc again just hope it happens soon.

Fx 4 all of us that 2012 treats us good!

I am almost certain that i got my 1st af after d&c on 12/30. it was much lighter than normal..but im certain it has to be my first af though. It it just like my normal af..except lighter bleeding...i put it on fertility friend and it put me at first cycle.

Heya Ladies how are you all??

Afm - This month isn't a good month for me as my little bubba in heaven would of been due this month :( And I dont know if its me or what but everyone seems to be pregnant all around me and its killing me knowing Im not gonna be next. That I have to wait till the consultant at the hospital gives the OK for my GP to start me on clomfene so I have any chance of conceiving. I hate my body so much right now!

I am so great today, got my +opk and here's the photo! It's from my baby-gaga profile page, hence the watermark.

https://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac338/ashyy_bby/op2.jpg

Good luck ayclobes!

I haven't dropped in on all of you in a while... how is it going for everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->