• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

brooike - great sign if you are peeing all the time!

i heard that its impossible to have real symptoms before 6dpo, but now that im at 6dpo all my symptoms seem to have gone

Hi everyone

Kate & Brooke I really hope you get a BFP when you test!

I'm having a bit of a down day...seems every time I found out another one of my friends is pregnant it really hits me hard. I am happy for them so I really don't know why I feel so upset. Its make me feel mad at myself and then I start to feel sorry for myself as well. Really don't like being this person. I know it will just take me a couple of days to put everything back in perspective. Wish I could always be positive.

I think I am maybe a day or two post ovulation. Not sure though. I did an OPK on Monday and it was positive. Hubby and I have BD every second day since Saturday.

Sooo wish I could fast forward to a healthy baby at a 12 week scan!

Lily_Hope it's normal- I feel that way to when I find out about other people I know who are having a baby when I want mine so badly too.

Brooke - no that's not bad, often a good sign, and im having the exact same, more cm than usual as well.

Lilly - first things first, don't wish your time away. When you do get your bfp, i know it will be hard to enjoy those shaky 12 weeks, but let yourself embrace it, time gets away far too easy on all of us.

Secondly, It's okay to feel how you are feeling. Im certain we can all relate. 2 days after my SIL found out about my mc, she called me up on skype to tell me shes pregnant with her second, needless to say, i burst into tears and had to close my laptop.

Thanks Kate I'm gettin more anxious/ nervous since it's gettin closer to time... I want a bfp so bad and if i don't end up pregnant I'll b devistated...:( but just tryin to stay positi e

dont be devestated! i know its hard, but just think of it as one cycle closer to getting your bfp, :)

Well I'm testing tomorrow morning just in hopes.. But with my other pregnancies I didn't get a positive until like the day of...

well let us know, but 8dpo is very early, im 9dpo and won't test until friday *hopefully i make it until friday*!!

i have spotting this morning :( guess af is here. i felt so positive that this was my month..

:hugs: kate. I'm sorry you're spotting. This whole process is so hard.

:hi: to everyone else, I get so busy on the weekends I don't check in as much. I always miss so much!

Mirage, how you doing with AF?

Futurephotos how you hanging in there?

Brook still so early for a BFP don't be discouraged!!

Kate - :( I hope it's not the witch! Could it be IB? Hopefully in a couple more days you'll know for sure.

EMC - This month we sort of NTNP. I'm not even sure if I O'ed - BUT if I did, I think it was this weekend, so now I'm considering myself to be in the 2ww.

Does anyone know if it is too late to begin progesterone once you have a positive hpt and know you're pg? Technically my Dr. recommended skipping this cycle to wait for my period before trying again and next month I'll be on progesterone. I'm just wondering if I should happen to get pg this cycle if it will be too late to be on it after the 2ww is over...

ladies, thanks for the encouragement, i dont think this is an ib, but whatever, fresh start, not much i can do about it but sstay positive right?

glad to hear you will be on progesterone future - and good to see you again EMC, you were missed :)

i still feel pregnant...very sore boobs and nausea..i even turned down spagetti for dinner bc of nausea...im just gonna wait a few days n test again...
im sorry kate about AF...dont get down...just keep on goin ull get ur BFP

Ladies, can I join in? I had a mc in June and this is my 1st normal cycle since. I am on CD 5 today. I'm temping, using CBFM, just ordered a fresh batch of OPKs, and even a bottle of Fertile CM pills, LOL. I think I'm ready!

In addition, I'll be taking Crinone progesterone from 7 DPO onwards and I've added a baby asprin to my daily regimen along with pre-natals since that seemed to work with my last son.

Only thing left now is some immune blood tests I'm having done next Monday and obviously, lots of BD!

Welcome I'm ttc #3 as well I'm 9 dpo.. So in waitin to test which is driving crazy... Lots of luck:)

hey momandjohn, welcome and sorry to hear about your loss, this could be your cycle :) Sounds like you are loaded up!

ladies the spotting seems to have stopped, but who knows, tomorrow is another day, details to follow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->