TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

hey momandjohn, welcome and sorry to hear about your loss, this could be your cycle :) Sounds like you are loaded up!

ladies the spotting seems to have stopped, but who knows, tomorrow is another day, details to follow :)

Thank you Kate, I sure hope so. Baby dust for all of us! :dust:

On another note, my eldest son turns 16 in a week and I'm throwing him a big bash on Friday. Can't wait! Plus it gives me something to keep busy with! :happydance:

Well Kate I just got the faintest bfp on a blue dye.. Not gettin excited til I get a couple in a row...

omg brookke!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooo hooooooo, i jsut got the biggest smile on my face!! my tests are blue dye as wellm, i might cave and test in the morning if no signs of af

FX FOR YOU, you woul dbe the first graduate of our thread! happy but sad too lol

WOW Brooke that is very exciting!!! How many dpo are you?

Kate maybe it wasn't AF? Has this happened before?

Welcome Mon_n_john...very sorry to hear of your recent loss :( Its heartbreaking.
This party that you're planning sounds fun though. Hope it all goes well and enjoy!!!

I'm currently in my TWW - not feeling any symptoms so who knows. Heading on a trip to Japan tmw for 4 days (fun) and then starting a new job next Monday - eeek!

Oh Mon_n_john forgot to ask - are you already taking the baby aspirin? My Dr gave me some but said to start taking it once I got a BFP.

Congrats Brooke - I hope this is it for you!!!

Oh Mon_n_john forgot to ask - are you already taking the baby aspirin? My Dr gave me some but said to start taking it once I got a BFP.

Thank you for the warm welcome Lily! And yes, I'm already taking the baby asprin but not under doctor's orders or anything. It's one of those things that I added to my own regimen after 3 mcs and I know I did it when I got pregnant with my last son but thruthfully, I can't recall exactly when I started lol last time.

I have been meaning to ask when I should start. So your doc said after the BFP? I guess that would make sense, only really need to thin your blood a bit once the baby has implanted right?:shrug:

Brooke, I am so happy for you! I hope this is the start of a BFP for you! Fingers X!

Thank u ladies I'm not getting my hopes up until af is late.. So I still have like 8 days to go... I don't wanna get excited like i did last time.. I wish u all good luck

I've read a lot of people are taking baby asprin and am curious- what is the purpose for thinning the blood during pregnancy? How does it help? Maybe it is something I should do...

I've read a lot of people are taking baby asprin and am curious- what is the purpose for thinning the blood during pregnancy? How does it help? Maybe it is something I should do...

I believe it is used for women who may have clotting issues. I think the line of thinking is that if you have an issue with your blood clotting the baby asprin can help and if you don't, the low dosage won't hurt. It's one of those just in case deals.

I will ask my RE next time I see her though so I get a better more scientific answer. I'll never know if it was the prog., the asprin, or both together that helped me carry my last son to term but after 3 previous mcs I can't help think that one of them helped since I didn't do anything else differently.

brooke - are you going to test today, did you test already. i need DETAILS!

lily - no i have never had spotting like this before, i almost have to go and find it, if you know what i mean,

Kate that's good news that the spotting has subsided.

Brooke!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

mom_n_john welcome!!!

Well girls I just got into the TWW and I am already tired of it!

spotting is back, but its super super light, must be the start of af, ill test tomorrow if i am still confused lol.

emc - the 2ww sucks! but atleast you o'd, thats more than half the battle,

hope everyone is having a good day, im so glad we have this thread, :)

me too!

Mirage how you feeling? AF almost gone?

Brooke - we would all LOVE an update on if you tested today, we are very nosey afterall :)

lol sorry been kinda bummed...well i got another very faint positive..im hoping nia gets on so she can upload it for me...

i jsut had a bfn, so im glad your luck has turned out better :)

Well idk about that I did an IC n it was bfn.. I'm kinda gutted waitin on AF I may not try nxt month... I can't handle the stress.. Maybe I'm not meant to have 3:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->