• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC After Loss Buddy Wanted :-)

I'd like to think so but i don't wanna set myself up for disappointment but I guess i already have cuz I got excited whn i saw the bfp I tried not to but I did:(

we all do, when will you test next, its still super early, i tested again today at 12 dpo, bfn again. i was so sure this was the cycle i was getting my bfp. no af either though, very weird.

If you get a BFP that is faint, doesn't darken, and eventually turns into a BFN please don't assume you were not pregnant, that is what a chemical pregnancy is. I have had 2 that have been like that.

I'm not saying you have a chemical Brooke but if you do you need to know so that you can get tested. Can you go get a beta test? My RE will let me do one as early as 10 DPO because she knows all my losses are early ones.

Hang in there, my fingers are crossed for you!

Stay positive everyone, its not over until its over right?

Brooke stay positive! I'm praying that AF doesn't show :hugs:

Kate sorry about the BFN. When is AF due??

EMC - i normally have a 28 day cycle, but since i aparently o'd late, FF says that my cycle should be 32 days, so in that case, its due on Saturday, but with my regular cycle, i would be considered late.

I'm very down but af hasn't showed up yet but isn't due til 23rd.. We will c.. I'm just really discouraged I'll get over it.. But I may take a lil break from ttc my hubby doesn't want to tho

i need a break too, i spend far too much time thinking about this site lol, sad kind of..

I believe an RE is like a fertility doctor, some people use RE to refer to an obgyn as well i think

I've been assuming that RE means Reproductive Expert, but I could be wrong - that's just my guess.

Ohh ok.. Well the more i think about all this it makes me so mad cuz people get pregnant who don't want kids n the ones who do wait n pray we cross our eyes right n get pregnant but continue to get heartbroken each month...

i know brooke, ugh, frustrating, but your af is not here, so stay positive dear

RE stands for reproductive endocrinologist. They are baasically OB/GYNS that specialize in fertility issues. I've had the same one for the last 8+ years, don't know what I would do without her wisdom.

Hang in there Brooke, don't give up!

It's very hard.. I wish I didn't see a pregnant person every where I went...ur right af isn't here so we will c

ahh - well, I was 1/2 right :)

I don't know about everyone else, but I have felt wiped out this week. I'm going to blame it on the heat though - I'm only 4-5 DPO, so I think too soon to feel tired if I am pg. I think I've sweat out at least a gallon in the last 2 days! Benefit is I haven't felt bloated :)

Hi girls! Mind if I join? I have had 2 miscarriages this year. Both around the 6 week mark. We are ttc #2. I'm in my 2ww. My positive opk was Saturday so my ticker is a bit off.

Good luck everyone! Lots of sticky :dust:

Also I was told to take the aspirin now, not wait til bfp.

Hi Daisy ur more than welcome 2 join! Sorry 4 ur loss...Fingers crossed 4 ur bfp & a sticky bean!!

Hi ladies! I missed u all!! And I missed a lot, lol! My darn internet & phone internet were acting crazy!

I started with the opks! if everything is back 2 normal I should O next wk Wednesday! Bd'ing in full affect until then! Lol! Hope all is well with everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->